Hi From Chicago

• October 26, 2011 5:32 AM PDT
    Checking in to see what this site is all about. Hoping it is more biker oriented than BON, stop by and say hi,

barbara, or just b
  • October 26, 2011 5:38 AM PDT
    Hey back at ya, from just up river in Elgin. I found this site from an event link. Events page here is the best I have found. It seems more like a FB than anything else, I have another forum for mechanical stuff. Lots of activity here, John
    • 16840 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:41 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast.

This place has BON beat by a long shot.
    • 567 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:48 AM PDT
    Greetings Barbara from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF. I'm sure you'll find CF to your liking. Lots of good folks on the site.
    • 5420 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:49 AM PDT
    Hi Barbara, and Welcome to CycleFish!   I think you will find CycleFish a refreshing alternative to a lot of the other sites out there.  We have lots of great people and maintain a friendly environment for people to talk about bikes, riding and lots of other stuff.  What you won't find here, because it's just not tolerated, is the drama, harassment and all the other BS you find on a lot of other sites.

Enjoy the site, we look forward to getting to know you!

BTW - Chicago is one of my favorite cities.  I had a couple of jobs that brought me there often, but I always came back having to diet... way too much good food there!

• 3006 posts
    October 26, 2011 5:58 AM PDT
    Howdy Barb
    From sunny San Francsco Bay Area,this is a great site, I am sure you will enjoy it. There is a lot of usefull info here,and the boards are moderated in a sensible fashion.Best of all are the folks who make this site what it is,the best meeting & social site for ryders!!!
    Stay Safe n Enjoy the Ride!!!
  • October 26, 2011 7:24 AM PDT
    Hello Barb. I'm Jess from the Okie State. You kinda look like someone I know. : )
  • October 26, 2011 5:23 PM PDT
    Thank you thank you all for a mighty fine welcome, very nice indeed...and yes Old BigBear2000 from the Okie State you be one of my best friends
  • October 26, 2011 6:50 PM PDT
    Welcome to cyclefish from so. Cal and will you please have the Cubs win the world series so that my Uncle who was a huge fan and season ticket holder forever can rest in peace thanks. Btw none of the drama from Bon here, were not into all the childish crap. Just good folks who love to ride and share tales of the road.
  • October 27, 2011 7:40 AM PDT
    Welcome Harleysweetseat. You have found one of the friendly sites around. I imagine that the weather there in Chicago can't be too much warmer than we have here in Maine. Well it gives us something to look forward too - SPRING!
  • May 28, 2013 1:13 PM PDT
    Nice....back at you all. I just refreshed myself on all the comments, very nice but I cannot figure out chat...help
  • May 28, 2013 3:34 PM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas!
    • 57 posts
    May 30, 2013 8:50 AM PDT
    Hi Barb what i did was click on chat and waited until someone else joined in,didn't take more than a minute,anyway welcome.Im just s/w of chicago,Orland Park area, take care
  • May 30, 2013 2:25 PM PDT
    Hello from Villa Park, just to the south east of you