great site

• October 23, 2011 8:11 AM PDT
    I have  to  say  this is a great site.  I have been on other ones and it seems  the only thing people  like to do is argue and  belittle people.   I have noticed  that on here  if some one  has a riding practice or belief  that others  feel is wrong,  they  voice opinions in a friendly manner.  I just wanted to let you guys  know  how much I enjoy this site.  Being a new (and still pretty nervous)  rider  I like to read  hints from the experienced riders.
  • October 23, 2011 10:22 AM PDT
    This is a great site and the folks are great to talk to.
  • October 23, 2011 10:53 AM PDT
    I have only been here a month myself, still trying to learn the ropes.I wish I would have found CF a long time ago but better late than never..............Thanks CF for being here.
    • 2 posts
    October 23, 2011 1:03 PM PDT
    Like it here myself
    By nature am really political & kind'a technical - Spend too much time on political sites w/ lots of really nasty back & forth & a lot of the balance @ a really terrific site that is specific to my machine (there we do not belittle riders of other machines, we do not think about them at all)

Like to come here & just chat w/ a variety of riders
  • October 23, 2011 1:05 PM PDT
    Best bike site for me by far!
  • October 24, 2011 6:09 AM PDT
    While I spend about 3 or 4 hours a day on the computer, It is mostly research or managing my website. I do very little time "socializing". As a matter of fact Cyclefish is the only site that I have ever taken any real interest in other than linking with. I found this site while looking for links for our site. I cant tell you exactly what got me hooked but I do enjoy reading all the posts and I feel that it is just another extension of my life and friends with similar interest. Keep up the good work Lucky, and a big whatzup to everyone else.
    • 544 posts
    October 24, 2011 6:14 AM PDT
    By far the best motorcycle site on the net and just generally a great bunch of people. The site is addicting.
    • 5420 posts
    October 24, 2011 6:16 AM PDT
    Well Hello Dolly, It's so nice to have you here on CycleFish (sorry- had to do it).

We're glad you found us and are enjoying the site. Your right we do have lots of great people here that just want to have a good time!!!
  • October 24, 2011 6:49 AM PDT
    It always amazes me the depth of respect that goes on around here in the forums and so forth... yeah I pop off now and then but it's out of my own frustrations and failures most times but there are so many here that just say it like it is and that always sets me straight! Great site, had reiterate Lucky!:-)
  • October 24, 2011 8:08 AM PDT
    thanks Lucky for the "Hello Dolly" lol I really do like this site. I feel comfortable asking newbie questions and I know no one will make me feel like a fool. Lots of great people on here.
    • 601 posts
    October 24, 2011 9:39 AM PDT
    howya Dolly, hello from Ireland....good people here. the kind of folk who won't bail ya out of jail....they'll be in the cell with ya.
    • 16840 posts
    October 24, 2011 9:52 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's extreme north west.
  • October 27, 2011 8:10 AM PDT
    dollysgizmo wrote...
    I have  to  say  this is a great site.  I have been on other ones and it seems  the only thing people  like to do is argue and  belittle people.   I have noticed  that on here  if some one  has a riding practice or belief  that others  feel is wrong,  they  voice opinions in a friendly manner.  I just wanted to let you guys  know  how much I enjoy this site.  Being a new (and still pretty nervous)  rider  I like to read  hints from the experienced riders.

Yep, you got that right.  This is a very friendly site, and a great alterantive to the others like you said.  They do a real good job of moderating here and don't put up with the BS to make sure that no one ever feels belittled or insulted.  It happens occassionally, but after a few posts are deleted the people usually realize this may not be for them and move on.

Welcome and enjoy the site!
    • 19049 posts
    October 28, 2011 12:16 AM PDT
    Geeze I thought I posted here before. Welcome Dolly, to the best damned biker site on this here web thing.
  • November 19, 2011 4:56 AM PST
    Hey Dolly, the day you stop learning, look around. That will be as far as you go. We never stop learning in this life.
  • November 19, 2011 4:57 AM PST
    Woops, at least I never do.
  • g
    November 20, 2011 1:11 AM PST
    hi.