Do You Have a Riding Name & How Did You Get It?

• February 8, 2012 1:26 PM PST
    T! even though I have a reputation to be trustworthy, I have been known to dot the "i" and cross the "t" its my temper that becomes un-trustworthy! Just a lil too much "o the irish feistiness fer fightin in this lil lass!

Black9...Thank you! *blushing...And your Pappy was a wise man! hehehehe my daddy always told me that but I didn't get it till after he was gone and i was older and had gained a little street smarts!
  • February 8, 2012 2:33 PM PST
    Funny thing is I have been married 3 times, 1st one was Navajo, the second a blond and my current wife, who I dearly love more than I've ever loved another human being, is a brunette... but if shit don't work out I'm gonna find me a red head! LOL
  • February 8, 2012 3:01 PM PST
    Great stories all. Edgewalker, that was so cool to read. Mine isn't exciting. My first two initials are LC, and was nicknamed that as a kid. I have a Fender Stratocaster guitar, thus LCStrat. Like many, I've been called more than a few things in my lifetime.
    I've been mulling over a HD Switchback or Yamaha FJR. I may need to go with the HD because it seems that I've missed out on much of the biker life that you guys shared.
  • February 8, 2012 3:17 PM PST
    "T" great story. A friend of mine dropped his Valkerie, a heavy V6 cruiser, and all us guys jumped in to help pick it up. We'd do the same for all that let us.
    • 611 posts
    February 9, 2012 7:14 AM PST
    Well, I have read and enjoyed all of the stories here... Now, I have a confession to make about MY riding name... When 'Nasty Nick' drained the two drinks one after another, he turned to me and said "Hey Jacka$$, we're outta booze ya worthless f*ker. Get us a couple more."
    So... I was Jacka$$ for the next few months. I took 'Edge' from when he said I was on the edge of pissin him off. It's still good story and it did happen just like I said... I just didn't particularly like the riding name 'Jacka$$'... So, there it is... my confession before my peers on Cycle Fish... Had to do it cause I just want to share the truth with my friends.
    Forgiven?
    Edge "The Jacka$$" Walker
  • February 9, 2012 7:54 AM PST
    well I don't know, Man but I can feel ya I've been called namings that I wouldn't want to be remembered by, funny thing though they all know it. have a great day! "T"
    • 611 posts
    February 9, 2012 8:16 AM PST
    Thanx for sharing your story Tumbles, I definitely laffed at that one. Never have understood the guys that don't like gals riding. Here's hoping that you never have to deal with that crap again...
  • February 16, 2012 10:04 AM PST
    Trippin....and I got back in 79 or 80 when we would drop acid and run our bikes as fast as we could down the strand hyway chasing shadows off the berm....remember when it was clean enough to say **** the sugar cube and just do a drop or two in your eyes so you would peak faster.....ahhhhhh the good ole days!
  • February 16, 2012 10:12 AM PST
    Wicked Angel you don't wanna know the story
  • February 16, 2012 11:27 AM PST
    lots of cool stories don't really have a story last name is Jinkins people just started calling me JINX
    • 823 posts
    February 16, 2012 12:33 PM PST
    The only nickname I have ever had is Guero which is spanish for blonde I guess but actually means light haired or light skinned. I always got along with the mexican people around here and they just started calling me Guero. Not sure how to put this, Way back in the day, I transferred and handled quite a bit of "product" for a well known mexican, hmmm, organization I guess you could say. Anyway Guero stuck and I still answer to it...