Our Profile Pictures

• 58 posts
    September 19, 2011 2:02 AM PDT
    I think my profile pics all have something to say about me, what I believe in, and who I am. At least, that's what I try for. What does this one say to you?
  • September 19, 2011 2:09 AM PDT
    All our kids are out of the house ( for now) so we have our pets at home the current pic is King Richard a rescue from maine he is one of the family . Our love of our family and animals is primary to us.
    • 19040 posts
    September 19, 2011 7:55 AM PDT
    Now how did I miss this forum???

Actually Kenny, that is not me, It is my good looking Twin Brother, Dex.
    • 601 posts
    September 19, 2011 8:22 AM PDT
    emblem of the Irish rescue helicopters...we see them a lot where I live, as its possibly the wildest coast in Europe and we get a shitload of boat accidents here.
  • September 19, 2011 9:06 AM PDT
    Dunno.....
  • September 19, 2011 9:31 AM PDT
    i guess this is the one because im riding- and grinning ear to ear under all the garb!!! and its one of the few with the fatboy and not the sporty
  • September 20, 2011 5:15 AM PDT
    I chose this profile picture because on my "other" social networks I pretty much have to watch what I say, what I do and how I respond. People have a different image of me in my other worlds, that's O.K. because I enjoy a lot of different sports/activities. Some were surprised to see I have "legs" after only seeing me in a race suit. I think it would shock some and confuse others to see that I wear leathers, lace and corsets.
    • 277 posts
    September 20, 2011 7:59 AM PDT
    Lucky picked this out, not me! But I like it.
    • 277 posts
    September 20, 2011 8:00 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Now how did I miss this forum???

Actually Kenny, that is not me, It is my good looking Twin Brother, Dex.

Wow!  So it was your twin that rode to my house and ate BBQ and drank Jack?

• 0 posts
    September 20, 2011 8:23 AM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    Lucky picked this out, not me! But I like it.

I like it too Darlin..Got that cheeky look on ya face..
    • 513 posts
    September 21, 2011 12:06 AM PDT
    Mine is just me arriving home from a spin!
  • September 21, 2011 12:22 AM PDT
    My pic is me with -0- miles logged, yes, my first motorcycle is a Harley. My hubby took me to a church parking lot and I was practicing tight circles and quick stops. Notice that frightened grin? A lot has changed since then...including my bike!!!!!
  • September 30, 2011 12:29 AM PDT
    To be honest this is the only pic of me that was on my camers because my hard-drive fried & I lost all my pics. My only trike pic I had left is her on a trailer & I'm not putting that on here. I'm not A W.H.O.R.E. which means: we haul our rides everywhere. LOL she's only on a trailer when shes broke down which has been alot this year. Damn Harley.LOL I just got her back so I will be posting pics soon & she won't be on a trailer!!
  • September 30, 2011 1:30 AM PDT
    Im debating showing my trade in for a police bike, I like to dress the part, and......
    • 580 posts
    October 4, 2011 2:53 AM PDT
    My profile pics always remind me of good times. This was taken at an absolutely fab day out at Birmingham NEC Bike Show trying out lots of bikes that I wouldn't normally consider riding - AND is one of the few photos of me n Shaun in which I look better than he does!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really not photogenic so it's nice when a good pic comes along. (o:
  • October 5, 2011 6:48 PM PDT
    Dragon..how goes brother? New job keeps me off line quite a bit and looks like off the bike lots too:-(. I picked mine cause the other one was old and this one is from couple weeks ago:-) , also going to Milwaukee was on my bucket list and me and Mal rode our bikes there and it rocked!
    • 9 posts
    October 6, 2011 1:01 AM PDT
    Dragon, don't know how else to do this...for some reason I am "blocked" from your profile and from responding, if you want my address, email me at peg.moore64@gmail, K? OR unblock me here on cyclefish. I really want one of those patches, and I know it was your own. I did try to respond to you, about a week ago...
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • October 8, 2011 11:14 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Dragon, don't know how else to do this...for some reason I am "blocked" from your profile and from responding, if you want my address, email me at peg.moore64@gmail, K? OR unblock me here on cyclefish. I really want one of those patches, and I know it was your own. I did try to respond to you, about a week ago...
    Ride Free
    Tweek
     Hey Peg I can get him on FB if you want me to pass a message...be happy to help!
    • 1780 posts
    October 9, 2011 12:29 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Ride Free
    Tweek

Tweek your patch is in the mail.....wear it with pride, and thanks for the instrest in my passion of keeping people safe.
    Dragon