Loose Sleeping Bag Causes Motorcycle Wreck

• November 9, 2014 3:06 PM PST
    Wow just read this thread and joined. Happy to say I did survive the accident and thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers. Dude the article says I slid 10 yards hahaa try like 50. I only broke a foot had surgery and all the rash healed up nice but I'll never strap another sleeping bag to a bike again I'm sleepin with my cheeks in the wind!
  • November 9, 2014 3:07 PM PST
    I came through day 4 like where am I? Luckily I landed in one of the best hospitals in the country
    • 5419 posts
    November 10, 2014 12:46 AM PST
    Welcome to the site. Glad to here yo came out of it with not too bad of injuries and you are all healed up fine.
    • 1516 posts
    November 10, 2014 4:01 AM PST
    Welcome and great to hear you are ok!
  • November 10, 2014 1:40 PM PST
    if it ainy necessary then it don't go.
    • 3006 posts
    November 10, 2014 3:47 PM PST
    Glad to see you made it here !!! Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web

Stay safe & enjoy the ride!!!
    • 1855 posts
    November 10, 2014 10:55 PM PST
    Imagine that; you made National News on CF. Good to know you're doing fine. Welcome aboard from w central Ohio
    • 44 posts
    November 11, 2014 3:14 AM PST
    Welcome from Tennessee this may sound crazy but I have UPS my stuff ahead and when we get there everything is waiting for us at the motel or the camp ground office then when we leave we call UPS and the send out a pick up ticket off we go nothing on the bikes works for us then when we get home the box is on the deck with all our junk