For my Brother BOOF....Toy Time

• 1780 posts
    July 25, 2011 4:22 AM PDT
    BOOF my Crazy Down Under Brother.....here my latest toy......1947 A-1 Auto Ordance Thompson
    45 ACP 50 round drumb and a 30 round stick. If only it was fully automatic.
    More pictures to come.
    Crazy Gun Dragon!!!
  • July 25, 2011 4:26 AM PDT
    Cool!
    • 5420 posts
    July 25, 2011 7:08 AM PDT
    That is awesome! I know Boof is jealous now.
  • July 25, 2011 11:54 AM PDT
    Im jealous nice !!!!
    • 1161 posts
    July 25, 2011 2:31 PM PDT
    Wow ND! Very nice!
    • 1516 posts
    July 25, 2011 4:27 PM PDT
    Speaking of Boof, where is he?
    • 0 posts
    July 25, 2011 8:48 PM PDT
    FAAAAAAAAAAARKKKK! Dragon old mate that is absobloodylutely shit hot mate! Thats up in my must have top 10 gun list mate..I gotta manual around here somewhere for one that shows how to convert to full auto old mate..DJ my Darlin thanx for the MIA observation there.I'm down in chilly old Victoria visiting.Went last week and met young Seth(Bullock) my grandson..Not much of the little bloke about the same size as a good meat chicken.I went and bought the little bastard his first 2 Harley shirts..I figure I aint ever seen a queero sooky soft cock in a old school Harley shirt so I'll kick him off on the right foot. Stayed down here with my Mum for the week as she aint doin real cool with that bastard cancer treatment and needed a fat drunken bastard to laugh at.Just went up to our family pub with my sister today and saw my old man for the day.All was good until the fight started and I dont think he'll press charges..Anyways Dragon old mate ifín you'll let me I'd near give my right knacker to have a shot of that bloody rippa weapon one day..CHEERS BOOF
    • 19034 posts
    July 26, 2011 2:43 AM PDT
    Like the the Boof Man, that has been on my wanna own list for quite some time. Would love to have one but I keep spending my money on Camera stuff. Maybe someday. Happy for ya Kenny.
  • July 26, 2011 4:50 AM PDT
    Awesome Dragon! Oh and Boof you sure have a way w words...almost as good as Dragons Tommy gun!
    • 9 posts
    July 26, 2011 4:01 PM PDT
    Nice piece of work. Oh and the gun's cool too....LMFAO! Jeebus, BOOF, I swear, there ain't a funnier man on the whole dang planet!!! I am gonna make it a mission, to meet you in person. One way or the other, I gotta tip a Fosters with ya, and listen to ya talk some more....lmaorotf....wow! RIDE FREE
    Tweek
    • 0 posts
    July 26, 2011 4:33 PM PDT
    Well Tweek my darlin old mate' . I'm pretty bloody sure I'll be live in tour about this time next year if not earlier..Marni and I gave our USA tour the arse this year so we can make it a bloody huge one next year..I'm gonna make myself unwelcome in a town near you so listen for the bloody sirens.Sure as shit when I hit the ground there will be a nation wide alert. Y'all welcome to come down here anytime ya know.....CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    July 26, 2011 9:16 PM PDT
    Nice Bang Stick! Got a buddy up in Md. who has a fully auto one. Had a ball going through about 2000 rounds one day. Enjoy!
    • 9 posts
    July 27, 2011 5:15 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Well Tweek my darlin old mate' . I'm pretty bloody sure I'll be live in tour about this time next year if not earlier..Marni and I gave our USA tour the arse this year so we can make it a bloody huge one next year..I'm gonna make myself unwelcome in a town near you so listen for the bloody sirens.Sure as shit when I hit the ground there will be a nation wide alert. Y'all welcome to come down here anytime ya know.....CHEERS BOOF

Ya know, I have always wanted to visit Austraila, and meeting you and Marni is the best reason I can name for coming down under.  But if you think you're the only one, who has a way of "being noticed" by, well lets just say  "the stinkin' badges"?  You got something comin'!  Do me a favor, now that I think about it.  Keep that spare set of handcuff keys handy....will ya???  Cheers BRO!
    Ride Free
    Tweek 

• 1780 posts
    July 27, 2011 12:54 PM PDT
    Boof my crazy down under Brother, if you even get close to Texas I will find you and we shall drink beer, shoot up the place and tell lies until the cows come home! It's a date....well not like that kind of date.....you know what I mean.
    Stay safe
    • 0 posts
    August 2, 2011 9:31 AM PDT
    I'm feelin the love Bro in a manly drinkin whiskey shootin shit with big guns kinda way..I gotta bloody feelin that when I get Marni to TEXAS she aint gonna wanna bloody leave..That wont bother me one little bloody bit..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    August 2, 2011 1:45 PM PDT
    Boof my Brother we LOVE Guns here in TEXAS......Get your ass up here and let's shoot some cans......better HOGS!
    • 0 posts
    August 2, 2011 2:50 PM PDT
    Tryin my arse off to get there early to mid next year me old china plate(rhyming slang for mate)..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    August 4, 2011 1:59 PM PDT
    Boof I'll take ya on a good old Texas Hog hunt. Those little buggers are quick for fat little creatures. Might even drop a deer, or a varment of some kind. Then at night we set around the camp fire drink, smoke cigars and tell lies on how big were the ones we missed.
    • 1780 posts
    August 4, 2011 2:02 PM PDT
    How does this look for a wild time in Texas........

• 1780 posts
    August 27, 2011 1:00 PM PDT
    Boof my crazy down under Brother got a couple of pictures for ya...........

• August 27, 2011 2:08 PM PDT
    Dig the threads and the wing tips Dragon Dressed to Kill for sure Webby
    • 2 posts
    August 28, 2011 5:44 AM PDT
    Spray & pray OK if you can afford the ammunition

I was raised in the era of hold-em-and-squeeze-um
    Crappy day, cleaning the office & found this - Just barely post WWII Remington 513T w/ early 20th century Fecker scope (Google it)
    • 0 posts
    August 29, 2011 8:18 AM PDT
    sHIT dRAGON OLD MATE LOOK LIKE SQUIZZY TAYLOR ON THE WAY TO BUST SOME HEADS..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    September 3, 2011 1:10 AM PDT
    Boof my new back up gun for Hog Hunting.....Smith & Wesson Model 29 44 Mag. I've actually had a couple of these and sold them, but I think I will keep this one.
    Heavy gun packing Dragon

• 0 posts
    September 3, 2011 10:47 AM PDT
    Mate that bloody hand cannon will stop a F100 let alone a pig mate...Good old back up gun...I need a pairof the bastards mate....CHEERS BOOF