From the Primary Case - But What is IT - FOUND IT!!!!

• 5420 posts
    June 24, 2011 3:53 PM PDT
    All back together and running like a champ.

Now if I could just get the taste of Loctite and oil out of my mouth. Got to stop opening the Loctite by holding the cap with my teeth!!! But I'm sure evereyone that works on their bike knows what loctite and oil taste like... right.
    • 19043 posts
    June 25, 2011 1:30 AM PDT
    No not me...They have a new gel stick type, pretty cool.
    • 1161 posts
    June 25, 2011 11:16 AM PDT
    Holy Firetruck! Glad your safe and got it fixed!
  • July 5, 2011 5:38 AM PDT
    Wow, that's a rarity! I stole your picture I'm sending to some friends in Late Model program. They'll probably tell me some BS like "Oh yeah we've seen it all before.." blah blah blah but I'm betting they haven't. I've worked on my share of problems and that is NOT good, wow!
    I think HD needs to expand their motor parts division and set up a quality control center.
    • 5420 posts
    July 5, 2011 6:10 AM PDT
    Actually when I brought the part in and showed it to the service manager at my dealer they said that they had never seen anything like that, but that it would have been covered under my extended warranty. I debated putting it back togethere in bringing it in, but I just wanted to get on the road so I bought the part!
    • 3006 posts
    July 5, 2011 6:14 AM PDT
    Glad to hear that your back on the road again !!! I would have done the same & bought the part and installed it.
  • July 5, 2011 7:41 AM PDT
    Just glad nothing horrible happened man! Glad you're off the jiffy stand!