ITS HAPPENED.....THERE IS A NEW ONE

• 277 posts
    May 6, 2011 8:51 AM PDT
    Congratulations! Welcome to the world of Biker Grandparents! Love you!
    • 0 posts
    May 6, 2011 10:07 AM PDT
    Love you to darlin.Thanx you mob.I'm gonna teach the little bugger the right way to do bikes...Start off early and make it a bloody passion..I can build a little Boof now and let him get his own bumps and scrapes..Bumps and scrapes are what make a bloke a bloody good bloke...CHEERS Poppy BOOF
    • 9 posts
    May 6, 2011 12:18 PM PDT
    Congrats my friend! Let the spoiling begin....
    • 1516 posts
    May 6, 2011 1:51 PM PDT
    Boof pa.. now that is a classic!!!
  • May 6, 2011 2:22 PM PDT

Grandkids are the best. You can spoil the little darlin's rotten, then give 'em a swat on their little bottoms and send 'em home.

Congrats, Gramps!
  • May 6, 2011 11:36 PM PDT
    PapPa Boof, congratulations!
    • 9 posts
    May 7, 2011 11:38 AM PDT
    Congrats BOOF! Happy Mother's Day Kira! Can't think of a better present than that!!!
    • 601 posts
    May 7, 2011 11:46 AM PDT
    Good news Boof, hope they are all in good health...and I hope he pisses all over ya when ya lift him !!!
    • 202 posts
    May 7, 2011 5:44 PM PDT
    He is absolutely beautiful!
  • May 8, 2011 2:59 AM PDT
    Congratulations Boof and Happy Mothers day to the new Mom!
    • 0 posts
    May 8, 2011 9:20 AM PDT
    Well the kids had their first weekend with the little bloke at home.The last I heard was "Geez Dad he shits alot and Terry is dry reaching".When Kira was a baby she was with me everyday,and go figure she was a free range kid.No nappies out in the yard just did here business where she wanted.Funny how the worm turns .Allya can do is remind them when they get upity in later life"Their shit stank then and still does now"..I got a permanent smirk on my big ugly moosh coz the bloody worm had turned,Good luck with that dry reaching thing Terry..CHEERS Poppy BOOF
  • May 13, 2011 3:42 AM PDT
    Congrats Boof
    • 910 posts
    May 13, 2011 5:55 AM PDT
    Congratulations to you, Kira and the the rest of the fam! That little one is lucky, he's gonna have the coolest poppy around!
    • 5420 posts
    May 13, 2011 5:58 AM PDT
    Hey Boof, have you had a chance to meet the little bloke in person yet?
    • 0 posts
    May 13, 2011 8:45 AM PDT
    Nah not yet Lucky .They are 2000 miles south of here .Im gonna make the pilgrimage down there at the end of the month.All reports are that the little bloke is as healthy as a horse and quiet as a mouse..Sure as shit didnt get the later from my side of the family.I been lookin for some baby harley shit for the little bloke so he doesnt grow up to be a soft cock riding a scooter and drinkin friggin latte' and shit..No grand kid of mine is gonna ride anything but good old Milwaukee steel.But i think y'all knew that already.CHEERS BOOF
    • 0 posts
    June 2, 2011 8:19 AM PDT
    Rightibloodyo heres an update on my lil stink monkey grandson..The little bloke eats like a horse and has got a bastard of a bad temper..At least he's healthy.These pictures are with my Mum and Step dad old Cliffy..Mum is bloody stoked about the little bloke and Cliff wants to kidnap him.This is pretty bloody special coz Mum is fighting inoperable cancer of the asophicus and didnt think she'd be around to meet the little bloke..She's fighting like buggery and is as tough as old boots.Shes gonna be around for the little blokes 21st birthday i reckon.....CHEERS BOOF
    • 1516 posts
    June 2, 2011 10:42 AM PDT
    ahhhhh, thanks for posting the update!
    • 1066 posts
    June 2, 2011 4:10 PM PDT
    Boof, congrats to you and your family. He's a good looking little bloke buddy. Have ya got his bike done yet? He will be needing it before ya know it, lol.
  • June 4, 2011 12:46 AM PDT
    Very nice....congrats.....
    • 0 posts
    January 12, 2012 8:08 AM PST
    Well how time bloody flies..Here's the Meat Chicken all grown up and wearing his new shirt from Poppy Boof..He'll be pestering me for a beer and stealing my bike before we'll even bloody know it...He's 9 months now and walking around the place giving everyone a bad time...CHEERS BOOF
    • 0 posts
    January 12, 2012 8:57 AM PST
    Righti-bloody-o bar keep 1 more for the bloody road aye...Cheers Poppy BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    January 12, 2012 9:15 AM PST
    Holy crap... It's a Baby-Boof !!!!
    • 567 posts
    January 12, 2012 9:22 AM PST
    Congrats Boof. But are we sure the world is gonna be able to stand TWO Boofs?
  • January 12, 2012 9:38 AM PST
    He's got the stare Boof have a ball with that little guy. Im sitting waiting for my first great grandson due last Sat but nothing yet. Have to take my granddaughter for a quick ride on my Dyna to get things going i guess. Cheers Boof
    • 9 posts
    January 12, 2012 5:22 PM PST
    Gotta say it...CRIKEY!!! 37plus hours of labor!!! This lad was fightin' his way out, so WE KNOW who his POPPA is!!! And for Heaven's sakes, go get Kira the biggest Draught you can find her, mate, she deserves one. (Less'n she's breastfeedin', acourse.)
    WOW! So now you got a wee boy, to bring up in the best BOOF traditions. AWESOME!!!
    Congrats Mate! And he's a cute little ankle biter at that!

Ride Free
    Tweek