Raywoods brother

• 1364 posts
    May 2, 2011 7:33 AM PDT
    Just got word that Raywood (Ray) Brother, Jerry went down today and is  need of some prayers, He has 8 broken ribs, collar bone, clavical and a collapsed lung.
    • 5420 posts
    May 2, 2011 7:59 AM PDT
    Thanks for letting us know Jeff - Everyone loves Ray and of course our thoughts and prayers are with his brother for a fast and full recovery!
    • 1516 posts
    May 2, 2011 8:13 AM PDT
    Poor guy, that sounds way to painful, all the prayer and well wishes are going to him!
  • May 2, 2011 8:56 AM PDT
    Prayers out to Ray's brother for a speedy recovery.
    • 0 posts
    May 2, 2011 9:16 AM PDT
    Hurry up and heal the bloody hell up mate .We gotta go riding soon.CHEERS BOOF
  • May 2, 2011 1:42 PM PDT
    Hope your brother makes a speedy recovery...be careful out there RayRay.
  • May 2, 2011 9:39 PM PDT
    Thoughts and prayers are headed your way Jerry, we hope you have a speedy recovery and your back up and riding again soon.
    • 846 posts
    May 3, 2011 4:55 AM PDT
    Here's to a speed a complete recovery, get better soon.
    • 0 posts
    May 3, 2011 6:34 AM PDT
    I will say a prayer for Jerry, for a quick recovery.
    • 19043 posts
    May 4, 2011 12:59 AM PDT
    Man he has to be in Pain. Hoping for a quick recovery.
    • 1364 posts
    May 4, 2011 2:18 AM PDT
    I talked to Ray last night. Jerry is in pretty rough shape. They have him heavily medicated. Ray is a little banged up, Jerry was in front of Ray on a straight stretch. Got a bad front end wobble and went down..... Ray was about 20 feet behind him and locked up hard. swerved to miss Jerry and ended up off the road into a sand dune.... Ray is scraped and bruised. The bike is ok for the most part, just cosmetic....
    • 1364 posts
    May 10, 2011 10:27 PM PDT
    Good news folks, Jerry went home from the hospital yesterday. Still going to need lots of recovery time. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.....
    • 19043 posts
    May 12, 2011 10:44 AM PDT
    Great News for all of us to hear.
  • May 17, 2011 4:56 AM PDT
    Jeff, I appreciate you posting this.  Just saw this myself.  Jerry is home and recovering from 8 broken ribs that punctured his lungs.  His collar bone was in three pieces and he had lots of road rash.  Something happened to the front of his bike and he down in the center of the road.  The bike flipped over him and landed on top of him and I think they did that a couple times but I was trying to stay upright myself so I wouldn't run over him.  But he is home now and mending but won't be back to work for 3 or 4 months.

Just a reminder to stay safe out there.  You never know what will happen.
  • May 17, 2011 4:59 AM PDT
    Hey Ray, Glad to here your brother is on the road to recovery. Wishing him all the best!