Best Place to Camp in Sturgis

• August 2, 2010 1:46 PM PDT
    Hey spazz come stay with us at Glencoe:-)
    • 467 posts
    August 2, 2010 1:52 PM PDT
    Yeah! We would welcome to our camp! That is if Wolfhound save enough spots for us!!
  • August 2, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    I'll have to see how the finances go going ot be a heck of a tight one since it was a last minute idea but sounds like funwhen are you all heading out?
    • 467 posts
    August 2, 2010 3:30 PM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    I'll have to see how the finances gogoing ot be a heck of a tight one since it was a last minute idea but sounds like funwhen are you all heading out?

I won't geet there until Tuesday morning due to a Family Reunion in Colorado. Just enough time to drop everything off at Glencoe and head over to the Chip for the M&G!
  • August 3, 2010 3:08 PM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    I'll have to see how the finances go going ot be a heck of a tight one since it was a last minute idea but sounds like funwhen are you all heading out?
     We are leaving Friday am and will be there Sunday afternoon!Trying to save some spaces I think lol!We will be in section 8 with Claudia,her husband and a shit load of other people lol!Are we saving you guys some space too?
  • August 3, 2010 4:47 PM PDT
    tried to check on the rates as they said it changes but it isn't giving me anything. I'll check wiht the him tomorrow and call this place to see what's up and let you know either way you guys are great
  • August 4, 2010 2:05 PM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    tried to check on the rates as they said it changes but it isn't giving me anything. I'll check wiht the him tomorrow and call this place to see what's up and let you know either way you guys are great
     I can pm you my number if we dont hear back from you before tomorrow night. We are leaving Friday morning! Ya baby! Hope we will be seeing you there too!
  • August 4, 2010 2:07 PM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...
    spazz64 wrote...
     I can pm you my number if we dont hear back from you before tomorrow night. We are leaving Friday morning! Ya baby! Hope we will be seeing you there too!
    OOPS! I forgot I was on Malissa's page lol! D.    :-)