May 2011 Bike of the Month

This topic has been closed.
  • April 15, 2011 2:17 PM PDT
    Finally, after 58 years young, I realized my dream and bought my Harley!   She has high performance Ross 2 into 1 pipes, custom bars, grips, pegs, progressive shocks, Vance and Hines high performance fuel/filter pack, Memphis shade and a Corbin close solo seat.  Check her out!
    • 27 posts
    April 18, 2011 10:34 PM PDT
    1999 HD Fat Boy Stock Daily Rider
  • April 19, 2011 6:04 AM PDT
    My 2004 FXSTD affectionately known as PLUMHOT. I have owned the bike since it was new and have gradually modified it to it's current state since it was first purchased. Some of the changes (too much to list) include:

Factory "Radical" paint set #18/100, Custom 1 off flame rim, martin bros exhaust, adjure flamed 3-D headlight bucket, Dual 38mm edelbrock carbs with D&M "Evil Twins" air cleaners, legend air suspension in rear. Front has been lowered 2" using progressive lowering kit, carlini drag bars, wicked image flamed forward controls and kickstand, eckert flame mirrors, kuryakyn cylinder base, neck and frame covers, braided cables, flame brake rotors, chrome front spoiler and regulator. Motor is 95+ ci with screaming eagle heads andrews gear driven cams, LED lighting is by Kuryakyn which includes the infinity cover as well as 7 color lizard lights. This bike is an absolute joy to ride and you can see me occasionally cruising the streets around New Port Richey, FL taking in some of the local bike nights in the area........
  • April 26, 2011 9:29 AM PDT
     Submitting this build by John Cantu of DLUX Kustoms out of Irving TX- A 1967 Ironhead Sportster check her out, also to see more pics you can go to http://maidenleather.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/the-unveiling-of-the-1967-sportster-chopper/ />
    She rocks! 

• April 29, 2011 7:08 AM PDT
    2003 Custom Suzuki Volusia

• April 29, 2011 7:48 AM PDT
    1957 Pan/Shovel, built from ground up, 4 speed kickstart only, lots of hand made one of a kind parts
  • April 29, 2011 8:59 AM PDT
    Started life as a burgandy/black '99 HD Ultra...

Not much 'Geezer left in it though as the only item still untouched as it left HD is the frame...

I built the drivetrain as a show polished billet 116" 11:1 CR Twin Cam... TP boxes/roller rockers, Enginuity CNC Ported Hemi Heads (2" intake/1.7" exhaust) w/triple TI springs, Jims manual comp. releases, Enginuity billet cylinders, Ross forged pistons, Cometic MLS Head Gaskets, Jims lower end (machined cases), Andrews 59G cams with S&S gear drive, Andrews pushrods, Delkron billet cam plate, Feuling race oil pump, S.E. lifters, Mikuni 45mm carb, S.E. big bore intake manifold, S.E. race ignition w/coil, Taylor wires, Super Trapp 2-1 Super Meg Exhaust, D&M Intake, HD S.E. oil cooler, BDL enclosed chain primary (21T-1.7 Race Ratio), Barnett Scorpion clutch (HI T Green Springs), All Balls 2.7K starter, Baker tranny gear set...

I finished my Geezer Glide with new tins/paint/rolling stock. I went with Ness "Big Bags" and Ness tail dragger (smooth to bags) rear fender, HD chopped tourpack, new style vented HD lowers, custom front fender I hammered out to flow with the rear fender lines, stock replacement tank, fairing, and side covers. I flushed the front lights into the fairing using amber HiTech HID LED's (10 LED's each), as wells as flushed in the rear lights using Fender Bender red HID LED's (40 LED's each). The paint was shot by Performance Art of Lake City FL using PPG paint mixed to the HD Vivid Black spec and polished to a mirror shine. Rolling stock is from Carriage Works, tucked a chrome 21" slant five up front and running a chrome solid 16" outback with Avon Venom rubber.

I also rewired the bike (among everything else) to be able to update everything with that of an '06-up bagger including the HK audio setup...

It's been a true labor of love, as this bike has been through many transformations over the past 8 years to get it to this point, ending up with something different from front to back... Yup, the motor is high strung, but this bike "is" ridden, even mad a nine hour (each way) interstate/highway road trip for the holidays...

Check out some videos:

http://youtu.be/qyMXWd0Siqc />
    http://youtu.be/py76R7yeQQs />
  • April 29, 2011 9:44 AM PDT
    2004 American Ironhorse "Slammer" Air suspension, D&N Air Intake, Vance and Hines Big Radius, LED's. Ridden as much as time will allow.....
  • April 30, 2011 11:57 AM PDT
    Recently purchased to complement my two other bikes. Added the charcoal snakeskin Corbin rider/passenger touring seat, passenger footboards. Pipes are Reinhardt Racing with a K&N spike intake and Harley EFI brainbox racing tuner. A rolling work of art that turns heads and attracts attention wherever I ride.
    • 44 posts
    May 1, 2011 12:24 PM PDT
    2008 FXSTC JUST DRIPPING WITH CHROME
  • May 2, 2011 4:22 PM PDT
    2006 SPORTSTER 883L
  • May 2, 2011 4:52 PM PDT

• May 2, 2011 5:15 PM PDT
    2006 SPORTSTER  883L      ELVIS BIKE
    WHAT A BIRTHDAY GIFT THIS WAS
    LOVE YOU  BABY
  • May 2, 2011 5:16 PM PDT
    Ok, one more time...
    1993 FLHS frame. 129 inch stroker, baker 6 speed,  One off corbin seat made for a 6' 4" tall rider. hand made fenders, with real/original 59 cadillac tail lights frenched into the rear. Primo 3 inch open primary drive. Hand made exhause bent and welded in my garage. dakota digital dash...Paint is sapphire candy pearl, with evil clowns on the tanks, with PPG prismatique flakes in the clearcuat
    002.jpg  

Oct2010010.jpg  
    Hotrodbike009.jpg
    • 5419 posts
    May 10, 2011 4:12 AM PDT

The May Bike of the Month Contest has ended.

Congratulations to our three winners...

Stock - SSWC (Julie) and her 2001 Indian Chief

Custom - ORANGECRATE1 (Chris) and his 2009 Ultra Custom

Vintage - Lukegar8 (Luke) and his 1957 Pan/Shovel