Look for men for 2012 calendar

• 8 posts
    February 27, 2011 2:45 PM PST
    Right now Badass Biker Bitch Clothing is looking for 12 men for are 2012 calendar. We would like you to send pictures of yourself with no shirt, in a plan black vest, or a t-shirt on with your bike. Pictures must have you, your bike and things covered. It can have anything in the back ground. Send in one or how many ever pictures you want to. Also we want to know your fisted name and the city your from. So take the sexiest picture you can and email them to chrissey@badassbikerbitchclothing.com  or mail them to P.O. Box 20352 Sun Valley, NV 89433.You could be the next one in the Badass Biker Bitch calendar. We well be giving $5 of ever calendar sold to Susan G Komen Organization. Go to BadassBikerBitchClothing.com to find out more. 
    • 0 posts
    February 27, 2011 4:08 PM PST
    Come on you mob G strings and chaps stradlin your ride ..LOL Y"all might even end up bloody famous..Lucky you can do it old mate..CHEERS BOOF
  • February 28, 2011 3:48 AM PST
    Badassbikerbitch do we get to vote?
    • 16837 posts
    February 28, 2011 4:18 AM PST
    Even old fat gray beards?
  • February 28, 2011 4:46 AM PST
    Be careful what you wish for because you might not sell to many calendars!!
    • 16837 posts
    February 28, 2011 6:35 AM PST
    My photos have appeared as targets on some of the finer dartboards and gun ranges in America. :-)
    • 1780 posts
    February 28, 2011 10:56 PM PST
    Not to fond of any of my no shirt pictures, so this will have to do....LOL
    • 1780 posts
    February 28, 2011 10:57 PM PST
    Let me try one more time

• 9 posts
    March 1, 2011 3:02 AM PST
    No shirt, plain black vest, t-shirt. I dunno, been there, done that. I think Dragon has the right idea. He looks pretty good that way...(Hope Angeleyes doesn't mind me sayin' so.) Suggestion? Let the hunks (I mean, guys) wear what their most comfortable in. It'll come across more in the pics, and not look so "posed". Just sayin'....RIDE FREE
    And where can I order one...
    Tweek
  • March 1, 2011 3:41 AM PST
    BOOF....Chaps are ok, but G Strings? NWIH!!!! LMAO
  • g
    March 6, 2011 6:37 AM PST
    ill do ,even naked
    • 1161 posts
    March 13, 2011 6:26 PM PDT
    G, Boof you 2 are very funny! I hope some day to buy you a pint!
    • 0 posts
    March 13, 2011 6:47 PM PDT
    Here we go ladies please try to control yourselves...CHEERS FaBOOFIO the most beautiful man in the cosmos.(part time)
    • 0 posts
    March 13, 2011 6:50 PM PDT
    Y'all knowi can make beer look bloody sexy lol...CHEERS Beefcake BOOF
  • March 13, 2011 7:01 PM PDT
    it is still cold up here in the mountains of Northern California...the best you will get from this area is a warm coat and a hot bike

• 8 posts
    March 14, 2011 6:24 AM PDT
    I have to say. WOW. I like the pic you guys have sent on this. I need them sent to my email. chrissey@badassbikerbitchclothing.com. I just really want real men. I'm all about real people that ride. I want to make sure I answered everyone. I would love everyone to vote if I get that many pitures. I want to do this because I'm tired of women not have a calendar for them at had real men. I want men that you can see on the street. I hate the hole women need to be small and men need to be a buff. I want to something for real people.
  • March 15, 2011 12:59 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Let me try one more time

Hot dammmm Dragon,, iff'n i was girl?   OH Yaaaaaaaaa!

• March 15, 2011 1:03 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Y'all knowi can make beer look bloody sexy lol...CHEERS Beefcake BOOF

Dammmmmm..BooF  u look better from a distance....arararararar.....

• 1516 posts
    March 15, 2011 3:34 AM PDT
    Personally I think they need to just keep posting them here.. don't be selfish!!
    • 1516 posts
    March 15, 2011 3:35 AM PDT
    By the way Randy .. where is yours?
    • 202 posts
    March 15, 2011 5:52 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    No shirt, plain black vest, t-shirt. I dunno, been there, done that. I think Dragon has the right idea. He looks pretty good that way...(Hope Angeleyes doesn't mind me sayin' so.) Suggestion? Let the hunks (I mean, guys) wear what their most comfortable in. It'll come across more in the pics, and not look so "posed". Just sayin'....RIDE FREE
    And where can I order one...
    Tweek

i agree, shirt or no shirt... it's all good! 
    • 202 posts
    March 15, 2011 5:55 AM PDT
    i agree, we should have the previews! and i love the idea badassbikerbitch... i'd definately get one! A calendar that is! :0
    • 3006 posts
    March 15, 2011 7:52 AM PDT
    ok here is one,not sure if it will pass muster?..: )
    give me a hollar if u like it..
  • March 15, 2011 4:26 PM PDT
     Heres one from Redwood Run...Julies first ride on a bike! I remember being hung over lol!
  • March 15, 2011 4:30 PM PDT
     Heres one from Redwood Run...Julies first ride on a bike! I remember being hung over lol! The other one is from Testy Fest and the bike is actually Raywoods....he was naping lol!