Still Riding?

• January 3, 2011 4:21 AM PST
    got out on some back roads today
  • January 3, 2011 5:07 AM PST
    Not snowing here but we did get caught coming back in a hard rain storm. We were about 1 1/2 hours away from home and had to take the freeway to get home faster. Rain suit worked perfectly except didn't have boot covers and windshield got distorted along with clear glasses. The worst part was riding on the slick, muddy dirt road to our house. Slideways up the hill. Seen my husband having trouble with his touring bike and knew I was pretty screwed. Made it all the way to my garage and went to turn in then the front wheel slid out from under me. I landed in the mud and the bike went on it's side. Wouldn't start afterwards, think it got flooded. No more mud bogging on the Harley's...
  • January 3, 2011 9:48 AM PST
    I was out the 24th and 26th of December. Driving to South Dakota this week. Maybe when I get back to OK by the weekend. Sidecar seat is going to our son's to get recovered. He does motorcycle, boat, golf cart seats etc. in his spare time out of the body shop.
  • January 3, 2011 11:34 AM PST
    I just saw on the news a rancher had recently shot 1 of 2 mountian lions that have been killing his calfs 10 miles from the bridge/river I went to today,gonna have to take the .45 auto for back road trips from now on.