What does your bike want for Christmas?

• 846 posts
    December 16, 2010 7:18 AM PST
    New pipes, Custom paint, Heavy breather air cleaner (black) and a luggage rack. Some of it planned for next year but since it a wish list what that heck.

And of course razencains husbands health.
  • December 16, 2010 8:55 AM PST
    I think my bike would like to get rejetted, and a suicide clutch, well maybe the clutch is for me!
  • December 16, 2010 9:10 AM PST
    lol, funny how the mental telepathy is working - Fa is hoping for a change of address to somewhere that never sees winter. Personally, I need a bit of snow (for doing donuts in the momivan), but you asked for the bike's wish here, not mine. And maybe something to hook a GPS to. Fa knows me pretty well. heh.
    • 1 posts
    December 16, 2010 9:21 AM PST
    to get the heck out of the freaking freezing cold ass garage, 15F poor baby freezing her tail pipes off.
    • 2 posts
    December 16, 2010 11:55 AM PST
    Was going say "a set of brackets so that I can put my luggage aft of the seat & have the seat available against the possibility Little Mother elects to go with me" but razncain and Tweek put things in perspective.
    The only thing that stands between me & the brackets is that I am a cheap sonofa b;' too cheap to buy them, can't weld & no welding equipment anyway. - Am hell'uva fortunate - Hope you all get your wishes
  • December 16, 2010 3:22 PM PST

my bike would say i need saddlebags,windshield and sissy bar. 

• December 17, 2010 1:21 AM PST
    Got to have the black flush mount gas cap & gauge set-up, sweet! And a whole year of 80 degree dry weather would be nice too!
    • 567 posts
    December 17, 2010 5:15 AM PST
    Dear Santa,
    Skye (my bike) asked me to write this letter to you. She'd LOVE to have some driving lights to add to the front and some extra tail/brake lights for the rear. Here in sunny Florida, when the sun is down and them old foggies are out on the roads, its kinda nice to have some extra candlepower for the silver hairs to be able to spot me.
    Thanks Santa
    ~s~ Skye

PS: A few roads with hills and curves would be nice too.
  • December 17, 2010 5:52 AM PST
    I could use a new bag to take trips with. Anyone use the Saddleman fastback? I'm looking at the large one. This is my first (virgin) post. Just when I didn't think I could be a virgin at anything! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
    • 16795 posts
    December 17, 2010 9:14 AM PST
    Put together! :-) (I'm talking about the other bike I'm building)
    • 2072 posts
    December 17, 2010 10:13 AM PST
    My Boulevard wants a twin sister !!!!!!
  • December 18, 2010 12:21 AM PST
    my Other Woman would like to have money to buy the things she wants but mainly a sissybar bag for some major traveling she has planned for this spring, summer and fall and maybe a new set of break pads wouldnt hurt either
    • 114 posts
    December 18, 2010 5:16 AM PST
      That sounds real good, RufCut. So Shadow and I wish for a money tree......      Merry Christmas y'all...........
  • December 18, 2010 11:23 AM PST
    Well Christmas came early for my baby... And since it was raining the HD dealer delivered.  How sweet is that?    

Here she is with her new Vance & Hines 2 into 1 pipes and Heavy Breather!  She's VERY happy.  ;-)  (I'm pretty excited too)  

• December 18, 2010 11:32 PM PST
    ok i will take the Bike and the lift and the truck that delivered your bike Hypno lmao
  • December 19, 2010 1:25 AM PST
    Now that lift is definately sweet! Now I know I have the room to park the pickup, so if the man in red can find the room in his bag for the lift and the pickup, we would be set.......LMAO!
  • December 19, 2010 1:48 AM PST
    My bike is kind of simple and easy to buy for. she just wants a $4000 gift certificate to J&P
  • December 20, 2010 8:16 PM PST
    hypno wrote...
    Well Christmas came early for my baby... And since it was raining the HD dealer delivered.  How sweet is that?    

Here she is with her new Vance & Hines 2 into 1 pipes and Heavy Breather!  She's VERY happy.  ;-)  (I'm pretty excited too)  

Wow that looks great buddy,  Im going to order the same pipes and air cleaner but in black. I hope the weather gets better so you can get out there and ride. I'll see ya some time at cooks corner or maybe hells kitchen. I live just down the hiway an hour or so in Escondido.    
  • December 21, 2010 1:39 PM PST
    Thanks...  I was pretty impressed with the truck and the lift as well.  Here is a better photo of the truck and bike delivery system.

As far as the bike goes, I keep going out to the garage and just looking at her, shining her up, and starting her up.  Those new pipes are sweeeeeeet!  

This is probably the worst rain storm in 100 years.  They promise there will be only ONE more day of rain.  Then I'm riding, and Riding, and RIDING!

At least it ain't snow.  God I hate snow (after living in ND and MN for 24 freaking years).  

I hope your bikes get what they want for Christmas!
    • 10 posts
    December 22, 2010 1:08 PM PST
    Cathy wrote...
    A new more comfy seat would be most excellent.

my seat is truly ugly, but it is comfy!  I think my bike would like a bath.
  • December 22, 2010 3:57 PM PST
    My bikes is gonna get another Christmas present... The rain is stopped after 7 days. She get's to try out her new stuff!