December Bike of the Month

This topic has been closed.
    • 5417 posts
    October 28, 2010 3:49 AM PDT

December 2010 Voting Has Ended!

Congratulations to...

- trnman32 and his 2006 Fatboy as Stock Bike of the Month Winner!

and

- NightDragon and his 1998 FLSTS as Custom Bike of the Month Winner!

And don't forget to enter your bike in the
    January 2011 Bike of the Month Contest
    • 1780 posts
    October 28, 2010 4:10 AM PDT
    The DRAGON:
    (* 1998 FLSTS
    (** 1340 evo with attitude
    (*** 12 1/2 inch Apes
    (**** Fish Tail Exhaust by Sampson
    (***** Paint and Fender Modification by X2C Custom Cycles Fort Worth Texas
    (****** Chrome by everybody that makes it
    (******* Mikuni 42 Carb.
    (******** Owner and Rider...."The Night Dragon"

• October 28, 2010 11:07 AM PDT

• October 29, 2010 3:21 AM PDT

• 2 posts
    October 29, 2010 9:16 AM PDT
    1987 Yamaha Venture Royale
    This bike was a project bike that sat around in a woods for about two years.  When we got the bike you could not even tell what color it was let alone if there was any chrome on it.  After many hours of cleaning, the bike looks great!  All the chrome cleaned up.  It only has 23000 miles on it.  I had to do some carb work on it to get running right. 
    Don Roten

• October 29, 2010 10:07 AM PDT
    STOCK 2010 ULTRA LIMITED WITH 103 MOTOR AND V&H MUFFLERS - AIR BRUSHED GRAFICS ON FAIRING AND SIDE COVERS - LED FLOORBOARDS AND MIRRORS
  • October 30, 2010 7:39 AM PDT
    please put my bike of the month hope im doing this right thanks
  • October 31, 2010 10:42 AM PDT
    "Desperado" 1996 Yamaha Royalstar 1300 cc V-4
    This bike has lots of chrome as well as horsepower. I enjoy the ability to take long cruises with the wife and or strip it down for my personal taste as a solo bike. The bike currently has only 39k miles and with this V-4 alot more enjoyable yeras and miles to go.
  • November 2, 2010 2:44 AM PDT
    Redroad's Harley: 2001 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Springer. Trying to keep stock, if possible.
  • November 3, 2010 6:29 AM PDT
    2007 Custom Road King ,   pearl white paint, six speed transmisson and high performance air flow kit.   This is the first new motorcycle I have ever purchased in the 30 years I have been riding.  After riding a 1964 Panhead kick start for 16 years it's quite a change.   The Panhead is the bike that my 11 year old grandson Lane took his first ride on when he was only 3 yrs. old and the Road king is the first bike my 3 year old grandson Luke took his first ride on so these bikes will be handed down to both boys when their Mema is too old to ride.  Mema is hoping when that time comes she can count on the boys to take her for rides. 
  • November 6, 2010 7:19 AM PDT
    2005 Kawasaki Concours w/Cee Bailey windshield, Heli-Bars, Dale Walker Hole Shot Mufflers, Stage 1 Jet and ignition advance kit, GIVI top case and matching saddlebags. She begs to be riden fast, long and hard.
  • November 7, 2010 2:09 PM PST
    This is my 2005 Redneck Rocket. The frame is 2 out, 1 down, with a 40-degree rake. The engine/drive, wheels, brakes, faring, gauges, and front end are from a 1998 Buell Cyclone M2. The engine was completely rebuilt with new pistons, fresh cams, heads ported, new valves, guides, oil seals, etc.  with less than 2,000 miles on it. Dyno tuned August 2007 with a max HP 76.96 and max torque 74.93.
    Crane Cams FireBall HI-4 single fire ignition
    Pingel chrome high-flow fuel valve
    Basani slash cut pro-street pipes powder coated black
    Dunlop 120/70ZR17 front tire
    Dunlop 200/50ZR17 rear tire
    RWD LED cat eye taillight / license plate swing arm mount
    Forcewinder XR2 air filter / breather
    HotMatch Customs chrome kickstand and mounting bracket
    Chrome mid controls
    Anodized frame pieces including fork brace, rear axle covers, and handlebar end caps
    Custom black/purple pearl paint with custom airbrushed rear fender and gas tank
    Custom stretched gas tank
    Custom seat with 'redneck suspension!' We put a chrome spring underneath it.
    Powder coated seat pan
    Black mini ape-hanger handlebars
    Mini chrome turn signals 
    Black Arlen Ness mirrors
  • November 8, 2010 10:14 PM PST
    1988 Suzuki VS 750. Bike is in showroom new condition. Only has 13,500 miles on it. Will chop it out next year. This is my first bike. Yea I know I started late in life. But hea, better late than never. LOL
  • November 11, 2010 1:10 PM PST
    Here is my entry.As you can see i am a huge fan of the pirates of the Caribbean movies.It is a kawasaki 900 classic and i love this bike and ill never part with it
    • 1780 posts
    November 12, 2010 6:32 AM PST
    This is my 2005 Redneck Rocket. The frame is 2 out, 1 down, with a 40-degree rack. The engine/drive, wheels, brakes, faring, gauges, and front end are from a 1998 Buell Cyclone M2. The engine was completely rebuilt with new pistons, fresh cams, heads ported, new valves, guides, oil seals, etc.  with less than 2,000 miles on it. Dyno tuned August 2007 with a max HP 76.96 and max torque 74.93.
    Crane Cams FireBall HI-4 single fire ignition
    Pingel chrome high-flow fuel valve
    Basani slash cut pro-street pipes powder coated black
    Dunlop 120/70ZR17 front tire
    Dunlop 200/50ZR17 rear tire
    RWD LED cat eye taillight / license plate swing arm mount
    Forcewinder XR2 air filter / breather
    HotMatch Customs chrome kickstand and mounting bracket
    Chrome mid controls
    Anodized frame pieces including fork brace, rear axle covers, and handlebar end caps
    Custom black/purple pearl paint with custom airbrushed rear fender and gas tank
    Custom stretched gas tank
    Custom seat with 'redneck suspension!' We put a chrome spring underneath it.
    Powder coated seat pan
    Black mini ape-hanger handlebars
    Mini chrome turn signals 
    Black Arlen Ness mirrors

I like that little Red Neck Rocket.....very cool
    Night Dragon

• November 12, 2010 8:14 AM PST
    VS750 wrote...
    1988 Suzuki VS 750. Bike is in showroom new condition. Only has 13,500 miles on it. Will chop it out next year. This is my first bike. Yea I know I started late in life. But hea, better late than never. LOL

Thats a great bike and i know its fast lol
    • 0 posts
    November 12, 2010 8:58 AM PST
    Ok this is my old buell that got stolen from the repair shop after my accident..It was a monster .Full race computer,full race pipes,tuned suspension,carbon fibre everywhere....Looking back at these pictures no wonder the dirty bastards stole it...It was my favorite bike ever...CHEERS BOOF
    • 0 posts
    November 12, 2010 9:02 AM PST
    Oops one more...
  • November 13, 2010 2:58 AM PST
    This is Nellie Belle, the 1962 Police Special Duo- Glide that my Dad,( God Rest His Soul !), bought in '68 for $375! I rode her for the first time at the age of 13! Dad gave her to me in  '72 when I got my High School Diploma! I am Blessed beyond measure to still be riding her almost daily!! She ,of course has several mods, such as a '02 front end,( 4" over,4 piston brake caliper),Rear disc ( drum brakes won't work for Ft. Lauderdale traffic !),  1.5 primary belt inside the tins, S&S E carb, 12 volt electrics, .050 over pistons, "H" cam, ect... . Not many can truthfully say that thay have ridden the SAME scoot for over 40 years !! God is Good ,All the Time !!! Ride Safe, Ride Free, Ride for Him !!!!! God Bless !!!
  • November 14, 2010 5:53 AM PST
    this is my 2007 flstc{ soft tail} heritage Black cherry  and in the shade it looks black love the ride
    • 1780 posts
    November 14, 2010 11:30 PM PST
    jbgoodner2 wrote...
    This is Nellie Belle, the 1962 Police Special Duo- Glide that my Dad,( God Rest His Soul !), bought in '68 for $375! I rode her for the first time at the age of 13! Dad gave her to me in  '72 when I got my High School Diploma! I am Blessed beyond measure to still be riding her almost daily!! She ,of course has several mods, such as a '02 front end,( 4" over,4 piston brake caliper),Rear disc ( drum brakes won't work for Ft. Lauderdale traffic !),  1.5 primary belt inside the tins, S&S E carb, 12 volt electrics, .050 over pistons, "H" cam, ect... . Not many can truthfully say that thay have ridden the SAME scoot for over 40 years !! God is Good ,All the Time !!! Ride Safe, Ride Free, Ride for Him !!!!! God Bless !!!

OH Baby I love Pan Heads....had a 64 Pan when I live in California back in the 70's
    Dragon

• 1780 posts
    November 16, 2010 2:25 AM PST
    depotdlr wrote...
    1987 Yamaha Venture Royale
    This bike was a project bike that sat around in a woods for about two years.  When we got the bike you could not even tell what color it was let alone if there was any chrome on it.  After many hours of cleaning, the bike looks great!  All the chrome cleaned up.  It only has 23000 miles on it.  I had to do some carb work on it to get running right. 
    Don Roten

Got to say that is a sharp looking scoot
    Night Dragon

• November 17, 2010 12:17 PM PST
    2010 street glide
  • November 18, 2010 3:39 AM PST
    1999 Ultra Cycle Groundpounder, 113c.i. S&S, Hardtail, FAST !
  • November 18, 2010 12:32 PM PST
    1997 road king my way