Where's g - translation needed

• 580 posts
    October 25, 2010 10:20 AM PDT

When reading g's posts on the forum we all get a small sense of the native tongue.  However, when it comes to the real thing how many of you can understand it? 

I DO love the accent (just don't tell g that guys)  but sometimes I DO struggle to understand the words.  At least on this video we have pictures
    to help

• 0 posts
    October 25, 2010 10:27 AM PDT
    I understand that about as much as I understand Japanese.
  • October 25, 2010 11:31 AM PDT

Sometimes we wonder on this side of the pond if you guys are even speaking english LOL     

• 0 posts
    October 25, 2010 6:34 PM PDT
    Shit Mate this blokes lingo iand accent is as thick as pig shit...
  • g
    October 25, 2010 8:08 PM PDT
    HOY U AUSSIE ***** ..wee scots rule man ,lol..now fars ma mince lol
  • g
    October 25, 2010 8:09 PM PDT
    that guys from fife ..lol
    • 0 posts
    October 25, 2010 8:50 PM PDT
    Ok Jock sit up there on ya cold rock. Us silly Aussies will sit down here in the sunshine drinking icey cold beers under our palm tree's. Now i gotta hit the frog and toad and have a pigs ear and a dogs eye with dead horse down at the ruberty dub..Dont let the wood in the hole hit ya in the lemonade and sars on ya way out..
  • g
    October 25, 2010 8:56 PM PDT
    aye ,naa bother min .
    • 846 posts
    October 26, 2010 12:23 AM PDT
    This is to much frist thing in the morning my head is spining.
    • 1780 posts
    October 26, 2010 2:19 AM PDT
    I throught people from New York City was hard to understand.......holly crap Mate. Had a Boss once from VietNam (uh South VietNam that is), couldn't understand shit he was telling me, so I just said ok, sure to everything. Two weeks later he came into my office and I believe he said ...."where is that report you were suppose to turn in." I had a look on my face like someone hit me with a Medow Muffin (Cow Shit for the city foke)......I just said OK Sure, and he turned around and left my office.
    Just because you are speaking English, doesn't always mean I understand ya.
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    October 26, 2010 2:20 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Ok Jock sit up there on ya cold rock. Us silly Aussies will sit down here in the sunshine drinking icey cold beers under our palm tree's. Now i gotta hit the frog and toad and have a pigs ear and a dogs eye with dead horse down at the ruberty dub..Dont let the wood in the hole hit ya in the lemonade and sars on ya way out..

Boof I swear you kill me....I would love to sit and drink beer with ya, and laugh until it came out my nose.
    • 9 posts
    October 26, 2010 2:46 AM PDT
    Bangars and mash, er bubble and squeek, nwether mate, twas haggas mebe. I didn knew the defrence, so I jis tooke me fil...ummmm, new thats gud!
  • g
    October 26, 2010 4:10 AM PDT
    thon boofs a ***** like ..lol
    • 580 posts
    October 26, 2010 5:27 AM PDT

'ope tha c'n lissen t  t'yorkshire accent better
  • g
    October 26, 2010 5:30 AM PDT
    llf.. can u see it ..a line o yorkie coonts and a line o scots ,all up for a fight ,who u think wid win ?????
  • g
    October 26, 2010 5:31 AM PDT
    300miles apart ,how diffrent wee sound ,lol
  • g
    October 26, 2010 5:36 AM PDT
    see if u can find one from aberdeen choc .
    • 580 posts
    October 26, 2010 5:37 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    llf.. can u see it ..a line o yorkie coonts and a line o scots ,all up for a fight ,who u think wid win ?????

No contest - ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!      I'd hug ya all to death   

• g
    October 26, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    GREAT .u win .
    • 580 posts
    October 26, 2010 5:53 AM PDT

Just for g - this is his native Aberdonian  accent    
  • g
    October 26, 2010 5:59 AM PDT
    aye ,aberdeen football club ,was the best team in europe in the 80's ,come on yeh red's ...lol ...love it choc ,spot on ...aye thats us folks in aberdeen ,lol,sheep shagers ,TRUE ,lol...love it choc ,thanks .x .... ITS ALL TRUE ,GUYS GOOD ,think he might be a ref ,lol
  • October 26, 2010 7:02 AM PDT
    Too much for mid day...gotta get back to work!
    • 1516 posts
    October 26, 2010 7:06 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    BOOF wrote...

Boof I swear you kill me....I would love to sit and drink beer with ya, and laugh until it came out my nose.

Been there done that Dragon, it is more fun than most anything I have done since!!!

• 580 posts
    October 26, 2010 7:20 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    aye ... ... ... .... .... .... ... ol,sheep shagers ,TRUE ,lol...love it choc ,thanks .x .... ITS ALL TRUE ,GUYS GOOD ,think he might be a ref ,lol

Defo not bringing Shaun up then  

Ya welcome chuck - now when everyone reads your posts they can imagine how they sound too 
  • g
    October 26, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    AYE ,gid stuff choc ,lol