The value of CF

• October 23, 2010 7:59 AM PDT
     I just wanted to let everyone know about the type of people who are on CF. I had the chance to sell my bike and up grade to a bike I saw on Chopperexchange. The bike was in Luckys neck of the woods so I asked if he might let me pay him to go see it for me. He did not take my money and he and Curtis did get the bike checked out for me despite so difficulty getting in to see it(Appointment only).They gave me tons of detailed pictures and a thumbs up! The bike ships to Montana around the 7th of November. None of this would have been possible w/o the help of Lucky and Curtis.I am dying for my new Dyna to get here and could not be more thankful to my CF brothers for going the extra mile! I like the idea that we can help each other and would be happy to pay it forward to any of you.Keep up the good work Lucky,we love our CF family!
    • 580 posts
    October 23, 2010 8:03 AM PDT
      Well done you guys and it truly is a great place to be.     Many of us may be separated by states or seas but it's great that help is available - whether practical or through distance from brothers and sisters on this site.  Long may it continue

Big Hugs everyone   
    • 467 posts
    October 23, 2010 9:14 AM PDT
    Just impressed!
    • 0 posts
    October 23, 2010 10:19 AM PDT
    Yes mate the three minority groups i belong to are well catered for...Oh by the way if any of you mob need anything from down my way give me a Oi and if i'm sober not at the horse races or out beating up soccer fans i'll help you out..CHEERS BOOF
    • 0 posts
    October 25, 2010 9:26 AM PDT
    But do you catch any Gary ?
    • 0 posts
    October 25, 2010 10:24 AM PDT
    I have no problem catching them. If I do anything beyond that my wife would have my Cnards, so it is all really just for fun.
    • 0 posts
    October 25, 2010 6:29 PM PDT
    Tag and Release Gary Tag and release lol