Miners in San Jose Chile Rescued

• October 13, 2010 3:07 AM PDT
    How great was it to hear that the miners are finally rescued after two months trapped in that mine... Talk about a will to live!!!
  • October 13, 2010 4:43 AM PDT
    Let's not forget - it was American technology, initiative and 'can do' spirit that drilled the hole to bring these guys out alive.
    • 2072 posts
    October 13, 2010 4:56 AM PDT
    Gotta be an awesome day for them, their families and all the rescuers !!!!!!!
    • 5420 posts
    October 13, 2010 5:05 AM PDT
    I'm sure it is. I caught a few clips of individuals being pulled out and reunited with there families. What a great scene it was.
    • 580 posts
    October 13, 2010 5:25 AM PDT
    It really has been a fine example of endurance and the best side of human nature. The men have put up with so much but remained positive throughout - the authorities have all worked together for a common purpose - and their friends and families have proved extremely loyal and steadfast in their support and belief that all would work out well in the end. So great to see them all reunited.

Big hugs
    • 0 posts
    October 13, 2010 7:40 AM PDT
    Its great they've rescued them,but i dont think i'd like to be the bloke who's Missus and Mistress are both waiting for him to get outta that little cage. I think a deep dark hole woulda been alot safer and comfortable for that poor stupid bugger..Latino woman kinda have tempers!
    • 5420 posts
    October 13, 2010 4:38 PM PDT
    Just read about that Boof. The guy probably just wanted to crawl back into his hole.
  • October 14, 2010 2:43 AM PDT
    All the miners were relieved and thanked all the rescuers for their hard work except the one miner who had his wife and his mistress waiting for him on the surface. I wonder if this was on his mind the whole time he was down there stuck in the mine. Lets hope after 70 days he was able to come up with a story that would save him from being beaten by both these women. LOL.
    • 846 posts
    October 14, 2010 3:32 AM PDT
    It’s great to see that there all above ground now. Just go to show what can be done when the bulls___ is but aside and you get to the task at hand. Good work to all those involved in the rescue.
  • g
    October 14, 2010 5:53 AM PDT
    aye it made gid tv ,was great to watch them guys ,good stuff .
    • 601 posts
    October 14, 2010 12:17 PM PDT
    I think I heard one of them say " remember lads, what happened in the mine ...stays in the mine!!!"