Dunlop Elite 3

• October 8, 2010 12:35 PM PDT
    WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET THESE TIRES FOR MY 03 TOURING
    • 5420 posts
    October 8, 2010 2:18 PM PDT
    You can get them at....

Motorcycle Superstore  or  J& P Cycles  Go to either site and enter Elite 3 in their Search Box

However I may be a little bias since both are advertisers here

• 0 posts
    October 8, 2010 5:23 PM PDT
    the last 5 tires I have gotten are from Motorcyclesuperstore
    • 126 posts
    October 9, 2010 1:23 PM PDT
    The Motorcycle Superstore is great. When I ordered my tire's they where shipped the nexr day. Great place get the things you need for your ride.
    • 567 posts
    October 9, 2010 2:04 PM PDT
    A little bit off topic but I was also wondering about how y'all get your tires mounted if you order them online. Do you mount them yourself? Or, do you take them to a local shop to have them mounted?
    It seems to me that your local dealer/repair shop wouldn't be too keen on mounting your tires that you bought from someone else.
    • 5420 posts
    October 9, 2010 3:52 PM PDT
    Bill,  I have bought tires online a couple of times and taken them down to a local independent shop.  They had no problem mounting the tire for me.
  • October 9, 2010 4:06 PM PDT
    ya might also get the prices from a few online stores then go to your local shop and tell to match or beat the price and install them - worked for me when I do. The shop owner said he would match the price of any after market product I wanted to add to my ride. This shop is a indy shop and I don't think it would work at a harley dealer cause they don't reccomend E3's for the big bikes.
    • 0 posts
    October 10, 2010 9:00 AM PDT
    Also, Motorcycle superstore has a preferred installer program. You buy the tire, they will ship the tire to the shop and they will mount it for you for a competitive price.

Me, I mount my own.