Paul Jr. Designs rip off

• October 3, 2010 12:09 AM PDT
    You know if someone used a picture of eather one of my bikes on  t-Shirt it  would make me feel proud, but if they than branded it with there logo I would be looking to kick some ass.  This is just what Paul Teutul Jr. did with a picture of a bike built by Ian Barry of Falcon Motorcycles. This is not just some run of the mill custom bike, its been on countless covers of biker mags and was built for actor Jason Lee. After this was pointed out to Paul Jr. he took the T-shirt off his web site and than tryed to blame the problem on a third party vender. This ahole wants to call himself a designer yet he cant even come up with a design for a T-shirt.  For more info on this and other cool stuff about bike building go to CyrilHuzeBlog.com    Moose
    • 19046 posts
    October 3, 2010 1:23 AM PDT
    I am not surprised Moose.I would be pissed too. Will look at your link.
    • 1 posts
    October 3, 2010 1:37 AM PDT
    Is that show still on????
    • 1364 posts
    October 3, 2010 5:21 AM PDT
    • 1066 posts
    October 3, 2010 2:08 PM PDT
    I've had about enough of the Teutul's .........B S. I think they've strung this shit along just about long enough, and I'm pulling the the plug on their show.
  • October 4, 2010 1:06 AM PDT
    If you watch their shows, they are always having to bang, grind & pound stuff to make it fit. They even drill holes in freshly painted and coated parts, to bolt stuff together. There is NO WAY, I'd pay money for one of their piece of crap, thrown together bikes. Anybody can buy a frame, engine / tranny & make parts on a CNC & bolt them together.
  • October 4, 2010 3:38 PM PDT
    There a joke! Thieves will always get theres in the end brother, Karma is a bitch!!!
  • October 4, 2010 6:27 PM PDT
    I thought Paul Jr. left to design grills for tailgate parties. OCC has been on too long. Stealing a design is a desperate act!
  • October 6, 2010 1:55 AM PDT
    I can believe it may have been a third party vendor, which says something about the whole Paul Jr, Paul Sr, American Chopper joke. These guys don't have much to do with anything that goes on in the biz anymore. They may have started as bike builders, but now they are just figure-heads.
    • 5420 posts
    October 6, 2010 3:18 AM PDT
    I agree, the Tuttles are both just figure heads now. And I also agree that anything you see them working on during the filming is not a pat of the actual bikes being built. With a million dollars worth of automated design and fabricating equipment, the are no longer bike builders, the are bike manufacturers. BullMoose is a BIKE BUILDER!
  • October 6, 2010 9:32 AM PDT
    thanks Lucky but I dont even think of myself as a builder, I am more of a fluffer. When I get to the point that I build a bike from the frame up maybe than, but all I have done so far is take bikes and make changes to them