beer

• September 1, 2010 7:06 AM PDT
    Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman.

Many females use a date-rape-drug on the market called ' Beer' .

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs.

Beer
    is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them..

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers , men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer , men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'.

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please
    forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this ' Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book.

For a video to see how Beer works click below:

click here -
    Beer Demo  
    • 0 posts
    September 1, 2010 7:44 AM PDT
    Beer is good for you if you have a carer that keeps you from ugly situations......BEER IS GOOD!
  • September 1, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    • 0 posts
    September 1, 2010 8:09 AM PDT
    and thats how i was made thankyou beer...
  • September 1, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    my daddy always said..." the best part of me, ran down his leg into his sock"....he might have had too many that night?
    • 0 posts
    September 1, 2010 8:21 AM PDT
    my old man reckoned he shoulda pulled out and made me a laundry problem instead of his problem.
  • September 1, 2010 8:23 AM PDT
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • September 1, 2010 8:23 AM PDT
    mine always said i was as useless as bird sh*t on a pump handle
    • 0 posts
    September 1, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    you'll see a pic of me at the sturgis M&G with a shirt my oldman designed for me.........Not really smart but can lift heavy things..
  • September 2, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    You are a funny man Taco. Yep a funny man. Hugs! Keep'em coming.
  • September 2, 2010 5:59 AM PDT
    I think I've fallen victum to that beer thing a couple of times... Then I tried to do the Coyote thing but, my teeth weren't sharp enough! So I just did the next best thing and "Played Dead"!!!
    • 1516 posts
    September 2, 2010 6:54 AM PDT
    OMG our secret weapon has been discovered! We may have to go on to more sneaky approaches
  • September 2, 2010 6:57 AM PDT
    No! No! Stick with beer...........We don't mind ....Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1516 posts
    September 2, 2010 8:20 AM PDT

• September 2, 2010 11:58 AM PDT
    Hooray Beer!
    • 19043 posts
    September 2, 2010 2:43 PM PDT

• September 2, 2010 2:45 PM PDT
    WelI l'll be damned ~ it's beer thirty here too ~ cheers!
    • 0 posts
    September 2, 2010 3:56 PM PDT
    Did Y'all see me in this film clip...............Im the big drunk bloke in the white hat........
  • September 2, 2010 11:11 PM PDT
    Good One Rex

i dont like BEER......i LOVE BEEEEEEER! ! ! ! ! 
  • September 2, 2010 11:22 PM PDT
    Three old guys are out walking.
    > > First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
    > > Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
    > > Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer..'
  • September 2, 2010 11:26 PM PDT
    Very true, it's happened to me.       (more than once)
  • September 3, 2010 2:15 PM PDT
    Beer is good,beer is your friend and mine,thank god for beer!
  • September 3, 2010 2:16 PM PDT
    i am working on bringing up my resistance to "beer" right now! more killians!
  • September 3, 2010 2:28 PM PDT
    Derek!
    You're havin' a GK?? Old buddy of mine (from Liverpool) used to always dump lime juice in for a Shandy... give it a whirl. Last time I did that ~ well, I won't go there... heh heh :-)
    If you guys get your hands on it ~ try this... just like that ~ damn it's good. And if you're up this way in Seattle area ~ go to the brewery down by Quest Field... have a few and enjoy seeing the Mariners get beat ~ er, I mean play ball... ha ha!  
    Coop

• 58 posts
    September 3, 2010 2:36 PM PDT
    Sorry, but I must say.... Hefeweizen is not BEER! If you want BEER, get yourself a Trappist Triple or Gouden Carolus. Just my 2 suds worth