More from The Tragedy in Iowa...

• 19046 posts
    August 13, 2010 5:04 AM PDT
    Moved this discussion to a proper forum...

As if the news from Iowa isn't bad enough. These frickin' idiots are going to show up. Man do I wish I could get to Iowa!!!

Grabbed from Westboro Baptist Church web site after TigerLady informed me that this would happen.
    go to  http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html and read this crap for yourself...

I am so pissed off right now I better stop typing before I get edited...

• 19046 posts
    August 13, 2010 5:09 AM PDT
    Another update from Dana (TigerLady) on the reckless idiot who ended some and forever changed so many lives. Including his parents. This is a very interesting story. Please read it.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20100812/NEWS97/308129916 />

• August 13, 2010 5:19 AM PDT
    WTF!!! I am speechless................I will have to get myself controlled and will have alot to say about this SH@T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • August 13, 2010 5:52 AM PDT
    Just goes to show you that when some people "think" they have religion they can do what they want, when they want, and where they want. Then they ask the usual idiotic question: "Why is everyone so angry?". Yes, angry is a nice term....try PISSED!!!
  • August 13, 2010 6:06 AM PDT
    they should be real careful what they ask for, i don't recall that type of hatred being taught in the bible this biker/redneck rebel grew up reading!
  • August 13, 2010 6:13 AM PDT
    I am just in shock!! They are protesting a fallen member of the Patriot Guard?? A friend Mr. Mark Hess was killed a couple years ago in Iraq and the (PGR) were there at his funeral at the request of his sister. They drapped a flag over his coffin during the service then presented it to his mother and comforted the family. When I ask if they knew Mark non did. These Bible thumping, narrow minded, brainwashed fanatics hide behind the good book and the name of the Lord. Not seeing the pain they inflect on other with there cruel actions or sharp words. If not for the heros that have served and fallen for our freedom they would not be able to even put out there religious B.S. propaganda!! Hail the Patriot Guard Riders!! And when these religious freaks meet there maker, I know he will set them straight for eternity!!
  • August 13, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    if you only knew what we are all going thru right now...thank you for all your support and prayers. Especially thank you to my dear friend Mike for helping to get this story out. Nobody should ever have to go to a funeral where there are protesters. What ever happened to.."Judge not...lest the be judged?" I'll do my best to keep you informed. Know this..the biker community around western Iowa is going to all stand together through all..M/C Mags will be handing out support ribbons to the American Legion Riders at the funeral and the rest at the dedication..I chose the colors for loss of a Brother..blue on black. Seemed the most fitting
    • 601 posts
    August 13, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    I can understand peoples right to free speech,but while exercising that right, people should have the responsibility to recognise the rights of others. I checked out their website...Taliban would feel welcome there, checked out quick, its just the type of hatred that promotes genocide.
    • 568 posts
    August 13, 2010 8:34 AM PDT
    i was thinking bout the same: there goes the "christian" version of the Taliban
    sorry, but i won't even grace them by opening their disgusting website...
  • August 13, 2010 8:46 AM PDT
    Please send me a picture of everybody wearing a blue on black ribbon in support of our fallen Brothers. Thank you
    • 19046 posts
    August 13, 2010 8:49 AM PDT
    Right Rory1 and Ezzy, damn christian taliban.
    Hey wouldn't it be great if we could get a rally together in Topeka KS. Maybe across the street from them. And when they have a funeral for one of their members wouldn't we have the right to stand with signs???

Pass this around in rememberance of the Fallen Four in Iowa.

• 601 posts
    August 13, 2010 8:51 AM PDT
    Can't wear a blue on black ..it has a different meaning here, along the lines of that baptist church to be exact. Will wear a green ribbon....it signifies freedom.
  • August 13, 2010 9:00 AM PDT
    they should be real careful what they ask for, i don't recall that type of hatred being taught in the bible this biker/redneck rebel grew up reading!

I couldn't agree more, Bad ~ these zealots are no more 'Christian' or 'God fearing' than the man in the moon. Hopefully law enforcement will keep them away. They have no right whatsoever to protest and mock our fallen Brothers or anyone. Sick is one of the many words that comes to mind about this kind of trash...

• 19046 posts
    August 13, 2010 11:11 AM PDT
    The guy who I buy cigars from came up with what I think is a great way to give something back to those people who protest at the funerals of PGR members and KIA military.

At every protest have several people very deliberately take photos of each protester. Then if legal, a web site could be set up showing to the world who these people are.

Any members here have any thoughts on this idea????
    Send me a PM or reply here.
    • 601 posts
    August 13, 2010 11:43 AM PDT
    I think with their kind of twisted mentalities they would love that free publicity.These people still believe the world is flat! if it was here, constitutional rights or not, their churches would be torched and severe beatings handed out.....sometimes violence is the only answer. Otherwise I wouldn't even stoop so low as to ignore them, I would honour the dead at the funeral, and phone the law and say these people are creating a disturbance.
  • August 13, 2010 12:01 PM PDT
    Well...the word has gone out. There will be more bikes at this funeral than the little town of Glenwood has ever seen. I've been on the phone and computer all day rallying everyone. Some of my close Bros that are in another chapter of the American Legion Riders have gotten the word on their way to Sturgis, and have turned around. Once the word got out that WBC was coming, they didn't hesitate.
    • 75 posts
    August 13, 2010 12:16 PM PDT
    I'm speechless. I've started to write my thoughts a few times but can't say the things I'm feeling. ...not to mention the drunk farmboy that is still ploting his own future after taking the lives of four fellow bikers. Thanks for sharing these stories Mike! God would tell us to pray for our enemies...
    • 2072 posts
    August 13, 2010 1:45 PM PDT
    Damn shame it's illegal to hunt a*#holes !!!!!!!
  • August 13, 2010 2:35 PM PDT
    Nofrets1 wrote...
    I'm speechless. I've started to write my thoughts a few times but can't say the things I'm feeling. ...not to mention the drunk farmboy that is still ploting his own future after taking the lives of four fellow bikers. Thanks for sharing these stories Mike! God would tell us to pray for our enemies...

Great point, Mike ~ God would tell us to pray for our enemies... unlike the so called whoever the f*#% they are, who plan on protesting. I had not visited that website as I was at work when I received the message ~ I just did a few minutes ago and my God! What a bunch of freakin' idiots! If anyone is filled with hatred and screwed up ideas, proposing what they do and so forth... when I went through Homeland Security and WMD training, we most definitley studied 'home grown terrorists'. These jerks are on my list...  

• August 13, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    Good idea Rex, but I do believe that they would have to give you their permission to publish their photo...really messed up ain't it?
    • 19046 posts
    August 13, 2010 2:58 PM PDT
    Well being a photographer of many years, that is not true unless they are under legal age. If they are at a public event not being run by them they can be photographed and published. BUT, anyone can sue for anything. They might not win but is the legal trouble worth it. I have been discussing this with a few PGR people and I was told that they (wbc) often post that they will picket but don't show up. Let us hope this time they don't appear. I have also heard from TigerLady that many riders are going to show up just to show support.
  • August 13, 2010 11:39 PM PDT
    Scuttlebutt is they plan on being at both the funeral and dedication. Already heard there are a lot of people in local motels from KANSAS..small town word gets around. Also know that the track where the dedication is being help will not allow them on the grounds..it is not public property and therefore they can tell them where they can or can't be. Promise many pictures. And again thank you for all the encouragement. I will share it with all the Bros.
    • 119 posts
    August 14, 2010 12:05 AM PDT
    I'm sorry you have to go thru this,
    • 413 posts
    August 14, 2010 1:46 AM PDT
    Here's a red ribbon (red signifies the blood spilled by our fallen brother's to ride free).

Does anyone know when the funeral is to take place? It may have been posted but I missed it. My sorrow to our brother's; their friends and loved ones.

• 19046 posts
    August 14, 2010 1:52 AM PDT
    The Funeral for Denny is today, I think at 10:00 Iowa time. There is also going to be a fundraiser / tribute at a local race track this evening around 6:00 PM.