Labor Day open invite!

• 6 posts
    August 2, 2010 6:23 AM PDT
    Ok, so we're planning on having a cookout the Sunday before labor day at our place here in Warren, Ohio. Like I said in the title, this is an open invite to all our CF brothers and sisters who care to come. Shoot a private message for the address, we'll provide the meat and such, if there's something specific you want that's not here, feel free to bring it. We're about a mile from a grocery store and three miles from a Walmart! 

(Oh, and you may bring your own beer, but please don't get drunk, if you do, I will in love, take your keys and set you up with a bed for the night. Love you all too much to see anyone do somethin stupid!)

Hoping for a good turnout!!!!

~Nate and Gina
    • 6 posts
    August 2, 2010 10:11 AM PDT
    Can turn it into a small meet and greet, though I'm inviting some folks who aren't on here, too lol
    • 1516 posts
    August 2, 2010 10:28 AM PDT
    Wow guys that sounds like a lot of fun. If I was anywhere close I would love to come. May I suggest you add this to the event page for your state, so that it does not get lost in the many posts.
    • 6 posts
    August 2, 2010 10:56 AM PDT
    Did it... I think lol

I'd never tried that before
    • 6 posts
    August 7, 2010 4:49 AM PDT
    ok, not sure I did it right, but I just tried to send out individual invites to everyone on my friends list... at least that's what I told it to do... however, it's acting like maybe I only sent out 12 or so.... not sure why, but I can't scroll and check everybody because the list keeps jumping down when I scroll. so, if I sent someone an invite from the event page and not you, I'm sorry. stupid computers!!!
    • 6 posts
    August 30, 2010 10:37 AM PDT
    Bumping this in case anyone was still interested; gotten a couple "maybe's" on the event page, I'll be shootin my address to those folks in a day or two, if anyone else is wantin to come, let me know on here or a PM, I'll get back to you asap.
  • August 30, 2010 12:48 PM PDT
    oh I only wish!!!!! I'll be stuck working like I do EVERY Labor Day (thinking that is why they give it that name now days!!! UHG gotta love retail! NOT)
    • 6 posts
    August 30, 2010 2:09 PM PDT
    tell 'em you're sick! lol
    • 5419 posts
    August 30, 2010 8:42 PM PDT
    That is mighty neighborly of you there Hawk. Wish I was just a bit closer.
    • 1161 posts
    August 30, 2010 8:49 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    That is mighty neighborly of you there Hawk. Wish I was just a bit closer.

• 6 posts
    September 2, 2010 5:28 AM PDT
    Will also add to this that I have a back yard suitable for camping if you're too far away to make the ride home, and a few other indoor accomodations, including a 33 foot trailer in my driveway, so if distance from home is an issue for you, it's not an issue! Contact info has been sent to the folks who expressed interest in coming out.