Down - but not out

• December 24, 2011 12:11 AM PST
    Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year -
    Still fighting the cancer and have been back in th hospital twicw since my last post for a plugged up lung on the right side. Doc says the cancer hasn't hasn't got any larger but it still is draining me of all my get up and go and limits most of my activities to short term projects.
    Did get a chance to join the American Legion riders but don't know if I'll be able to ride much this next year.
    If ya get a chance drop a word with the MAN upstairs for me need all the prayers I can get to make it through 2012.
    • 19049 posts
    December 24, 2011 12:17 AM PST
    Hang Tough Ronn, have a great Christmas!
  • December 24, 2011 2:37 AM PST
    Prayers on the way brother i hope u start feeling better soon
    • 5420 posts
    December 24, 2011 3:06 AM PST
    Ronn, to put it nicely it really sucks that you have to go through all of this. You can count on lots of positive thoughts and prayers coming from Laura and I !!!!
  • December 24, 2011 4:37 AM PST
    Hang on Ronn you can beat this stuff keep on trucking.
    • 9 posts
    January 13, 2012 8:54 AM PST
    Praying for you and your O.L. Keep the faith, brother, and hang in there.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 18, 2012 5:21 AM PDT
    Still on the Chemo treatments and am holding to each day like it's my last. Have a lot of bad days but still manage to get a few good ones and I.m still riding - the thought of getting on my EG is all that keeps me from giving up sometimes - of course having a good OL who's sticking with my and a bunch of great kids don't hurt anything either.