Lilsistar goes down today.

• 1 posts
    July 31, 2010 2:18 PM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Thank you Lord for keeping you hands on theese people that were able to survive the negetive actions of others keep them strong and help them heal quickly and overcome the addversities that accompany the actions of others that cause pain and suffering to the innocent. Amen

• July 31, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    Glad ot hear you are doing good! Wrote sidetrack last night WOW scary!!

fxrdude -- too funny -- back in the day everything WAS organic HAAHAA..... just don't use the crappy fertilizer and all the meds and all the other unatural stuff and donw the line when it is all off the land -- you have organic -- OH geeze now here I go pining away after my farm UHG good ol' days
  • July 31, 2010 2:47 PM PDT
    OMG suzi ---- I have many times gotten between cars and bikes as seeing them ride their ass!! Pisses me off to no end!!! They sure get pissed at me for getting infront of them and then slowing WAYYYY down OK so that is my evil side that likes to get those drivers pissed
  • July 31, 2010 2:57 PM PDT
    So glad you were not hurt worse!I think Deb will help to take good care of you guys and all else can be fixed. Rest and heal.Cages are out to get us so we all need to be careful out there!
    • 21 posts
    July 31, 2010 3:33 PM PDT
    WOW - glad to hear no major injuries! I wish you a speedy recovery!
    • 413 posts
    July 31, 2010 3:44 PM PDT
    Jessie; did you enjoy the fried chicken steak and white gravy, corn on the cob, mashed taters, and sweet tea? Hope your feeling better.
  • August 1, 2010 3:36 AM PDT
    PSHEW!!! Finally let out my breath that I was holding since Friday! Yer right Blaine! That Chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with the white gravey was awsome. Jessica is recuperating and resting comfortably.   She's healing up and trying to keep from stiffening up as well. She'll be riding home in a car of some sorts since she's gonna be too sore to ride that far on a bike and her's is still  undriveable! It'll be a lonesome ride back home for me when we do go. Sidetrack has been trying to make her comfortable and is spoiling the daylights outta her!  (Thanks Deb!) Gonna be a hard act to follow. Just starting the arguements with insurance people (boneheads) and getting pissed with them!   I guess it's gonna be a suff tuckin fuggle getting this resolved. Maybe time to hire one of them   (Shysters) Lawyers?  Oh well... Thanks for all the best wishes, it'll all be okay.  Sarge...
    • 567 posts
    August 1, 2010 3:50 AM PDT
    Glad to hear that Jessica will be okay. Glad to hear Sarge didn't end up in the pokey for punching out the idiot driver. Although I guess he could still end up in the pokey if the insurance agents continue to give him a hard time. Why can't they just do their job and FIX the bike like they was paid to do?
    God's speed on Jessica's recovery.
  • August 1, 2010 3:55 AM PDT
    Blessed by the angels of the road again. The cost and discomfort is outweighed by the protection provided for the wearer of good road gear.. Spirit Guide and Protect in your travels in the future. Legal aid is money well spent in these times. Most times it is the only way to get what you deserve.. Speaking from past experience.
    • 19040 posts
    August 1, 2010 3:56 AM PDT
    Yo Ron and Jess, glad things are going better. Sorry about the insurance thing! Man I hate dealing with those idiots. They are all smiles and friendly like when they want your money but just ask them to keep up their part of the deal and they become a-holes. OK OK calm down mikey...
  • August 1, 2010 5:45 PM PDT
    It's all good Mike, I do believe I'm just gonna hire an attorney and let them deal with the insurance people! According to the State Trooper, he was charging the fellow in the truck with the accident so it's gonna be up to his insurance company to satisfy Jessica! GOOD LUCK, she's pretty hard to please! I'm gonna ask tomorrow that the bike be moved to our local Harley dealer for the repairs. See what their response to that is..... ha, ha.... It's only 360 miles away from here....
  • August 1, 2010 5:56 PM PDT
     I want to thank you all personally from the bottom of my heart for the good wishes and kind words to Jess. They have meant a lot to her and are an encouragement to saddle up again when her "Iron Horse" is ready to roll again. She told me this afternoon that she can't wait to saddle up again once she don't hurt so much.  That's part of recovery, having the desire and strength of will to conquer the fear and get back in the saddle! Some people, sad to say, never are able to overcome the fear and go back to riding. I just want to thank you guys for supporting her and encouraging her during this rough period...     Sarge.... 
    • 910 posts
    August 1, 2010 6:08 PM PDT
    Bikersarge, I know from past experience that overcoming the fear of getting back on isn't an easy act. I wish her all the courage and strength she needs to get back out there. I also know the frustration from talking to the insurance company and I hope that this is resolved for you without further delay or aggravation.
  • August 2, 2010 12:05 AM PDT
    Sorry to hear of the accident. However glad to know Lilsistar will recover,and ride again, the bike can be repaired or replaced.
    Our best wish's and a speedy recovery.
    Good job on your restraint BikerSarge.
    • 1780 posts
    August 2, 2010 12:53 AM PDT
    I have to admit even with all my years of riding I felt a bit shaky for a couple of weeks after my KY crash, but the love of riding overcame that fear, and now I'm back to .....woops...allmost said back to normal......the enjoyment of riding.
    Hang in there little Sister and face your fears head on.
    Got to be a little patient with her Sarge for a while.
    Got any of that pink skin yet?
    Dragon
  • August 2, 2010 2:26 AM PDT
    I got to tell you Jessie is one tough girl. Her attitude and spirit has been an inspiration. Not one complaint or poor me out of her. She is handling her pain and discomfort with a smile and gratitude to be a live. Both Ron and her have been a pleasure to have at my home while they have been going through this tough time. I'm grateful to be able to be a small help to them in whatever needs they may require at this time. Even though this has been a stressful situation for them we have been able to have some good laughs and good conversation, no less we've been eating like pigs! LOL
    I don't think Jess will have any problems getting back in the saddle when she is healed and her bike is repaired.
    • 6 posts
    August 2, 2010 5:16 AM PDT
    All I can say is that you're truly blessed. Have had a couple close calls myself this summer, and any time a bike tangles with the car or a biker tangles with the pavement.... we all know the usual outcome. Prayin for a quick recovery, for you and your bike ;D. Meanwhile, take it easy and know you've got some angels with ya!
  • August 2, 2010 8:19 AM PDT
    No pink skin yet... it's still black and blue and starting to turn yellow. Walking is starting to get easier and I'm able to sleep for longer periods of time. Having lots of dreams about falling. My appetite is back, so I will not waste away to nothing, LOL. Ded has been great, and I feel safe and comfortable so I can start the healing process. Ron just rented a car so we'll be able to continue our origional intention of seeing the new grand daughter. Friends and family will be up this weekend to pick up me and the bike. We can both get better at home with our "docters". My job is being supportive and said to take all the time I need. Thank you all for your words of support and encouragement. It's gonna take more than this to keep this lilsistar down. Watch out world... here I come!!!
  • August 2, 2010 1:32 PM PDT
    Sorry to hear about your accident lilsistar. I am glad it wasn't worse and that you are healing. Take it easy and enjoy some down time, you'll be back before you know it.

• 1066 posts
    August 2, 2010 3:29 PM PDT
    You guys are in good hands, with Deb. Be safe and heal soon. And Ron, stay the hell outa jail brother. We are looking forward to seeing you two in Maggie Valley. Jessie I hope you are healed up, and up for that trip.
  • August 3, 2010 2:26 AM PDT
    Big Hugs To Both Of You!!! I have been a bit out of the loop lately,...
    It's great that Sidetrack was so close to help you out. Sarge,...take care of Jesse,....(I'm sure that your are),...and I bet the guys feels lucky to on get tickets instead of the booty whippin he could have got from you!!!
  • August 3, 2010 4:15 AM PDT

Lilsistar's appetite returned in a couple of days and Ron took us out and feed us well! LOL

• 413 posts
    August 3, 2010 4:17 AM PDT
    Well I'm glad Ron looks happy...LOL!
  • August 3, 2010 4:35 AM PDT
    He is still looking to put a whoopin on sombitch cagein.
  • August 3, 2010 5:19 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    Well I'm glad Ron looks happy...LOL!

He didn't have a chance sitting between the 2 of us!!! LOL