Got a second?

• July 27, 2010 12:41 AM PDT
    I finally do.....en trying to keep up with all of you and the menagerie of fun you guys have been posting.LOL Stil trying to decipher the whole lick and stick post, Blaine....

Alright, the aftermath of me snatchin the lad up at the party that tried to force my daughter into a sexual situation revealed something I almost couldn't believe.  The mother of the 20yr old host stated that she was told that it was my daughter's cousin that was involved and that I shouldn't have gotten involved because it had nothing to do with my daughter.   Out and out rubbish to begin with, but to hear a grown women of seeemingly decent morals and intelligence proclaim that I should have minded my own business unless it was my daughter at risk..........WTF, over?

I started a poll called evil.  Chime in here as well if you feel compelled to comment outside the poll too......

• 352 posts
    July 27, 2010 1:25 AM PDT
    some people need their head examined...she is obviously one of them
    • 1780 posts
    July 27, 2010 1:29 AM PDT
    In my mind it wouldn't matter if it was my daughter, my cousin, my neighbor's daughter, or a stranger......if I saw a wrong doing..............I shall engage. That is what I've been preaching, and what the patch is all about.
    • 568 posts
    July 27, 2010 1:46 AM PDT
    typical mentality of the slum- (or schoolrun-) mum, the kind that would blame ya if their unsupervised child runs under yer wheels, no matter how defensively ya drive/ride: there should be parenting tests, and some shouldn't be allowed, end of!
  • July 27, 2010 1:50 AM PDT
    i am thinking that somewhere in this, she might have said something like "no one was hurt, so what is the big deal" just another example of people not taking responsibility, for anything.
    • 413 posts
    July 27, 2010 1:52 AM PDT
    i am thinking that somewhere in this, she might have said something like "no one was hurt, so what is the big deal" just another example of people not taking responsibility, for anything.

NUFF SAID FOR ME!!
  • July 27, 2010 2:18 AM PDT
    I think this comes to the heart of the matter with what is wrong with our kids today. When I was a kid and I got caught doing something wrong, who ever's Mother or Father it was that caught me, would beat my butt, then take me home and tell my parents, then I'd get my butt spanked again by my folks. No one wants to get involved or have their children reprimanded by someone else. We're all supposed to mind our own business and turn our backs today. Thats one of the biggest reasons kids have no respect or have the sense of entitlement they walk around with.
  • July 27, 2010 2:21 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...

NUFF SAID FOR ME!!

Yeah me too! Common sence is not owed by everyone. Family first no mater what!

• 601 posts
    July 27, 2010 2:53 AM PDT
    Older don't always mean wiser............. When it comes to family, hit first and hardest, the consequences can look after themselves. You done right by your daughter D'con...I wouldn't even grace anyone else by thinking about them, and their stupid excuses.
    • 467 posts
    July 27, 2010 4:59 AM PDT
    My son's favorite saying is still "man, you are lucky you weren't born to MY mom!", and he 22 now and still believes in looking out for those with what he calls "lazy parents".
    • 1066 posts
    July 27, 2010 5:22 AM PDT

Well, now we know where the expression " LAME  BRAIN " , came from !

• 19046 posts
    July 27, 2010 6:21 AM PDT
    That efin woman needs a boot up her ass at the minimum. OK is that violence, yer damn right.

here is a repeat of my poll posting...
    As primal humans, violence was needed to defend and aggression was needed to procreate and survive. These are laws of nature. In our 'civilized' society this still occurs and will probably never evolve out. Mainly because there are many predators still out there. Maybe they are not using us for meals but predators just the same.

BTW good to hear from you again James, I started to miss your insights...
    • 1516 posts
    July 27, 2010 6:43 AM PDT
    Well I just wonder what she would have said to you if it had been her 20 year old daughter that was being forced into a situation and you had saved her. That is just amazing that she told you that!
  • July 27, 2010 6:48 AM PDT
    Ahhhh to put it mildly-----------WHAT A FREAKIN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 0 posts
    July 27, 2010 9:53 AM PDT
    Defcon, you did it right. No matter who the young lady is, they should never be in a place where they are forced into a sexual situation.
    As far as the lady, maybe a letter to her church, PTA, and local schools should be in order, so that they are aware of her attitude towards protecting the children.
  • July 29, 2010 8:02 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    In my mind it wouldn't matter if it was my daughter, my cousin, my neighbor's daughter, or a stranger......if I saw a wrong doing..............I shall engage. That is what I've been preaching, and what the patch is all about.

Yep ! I CONCUR !!  I wear the patch proudly !