R.I.P stuart ...

• g
    July 22, 2010 10:41 AM PDT
    duno if any of u guys seen my post last year about my good friend stuart who lost his life on the 30 july last year when he jumped the harboure wall when in swimming .well its almost a year past and i still miss this guy he was a great pal and one i will always remenber ,also a great friend of jamies as wee all worked together at slumberger oil company so .............r.i.p stuart .............................he;s the one in the pink ,this photo was taken at the boobs charity run a few years past ,and all riders had to wear some pink ,he was always up for a laugh ..
  • g
    July 22, 2010 10:41 AM PDT
    im the tall guy with the black lid on ma heed .lol
    • 910 posts
    July 22, 2010 10:54 AM PDT
    g Stuart was a lucky man to have had you as a friend. He lives on in your heart and in the stories and pictures you've shared with us.
  • July 22, 2010 11:14 AM PDT
    Such sorrow to have a dear friend move on g. Love for your brother lives on and so does he through your fond remembrance. So sorry for your loss.
    • 5420 posts
    July 22, 2010 11:24 AM PDT
    Sorry for the loss of your friend G.  It is hard to loose someone near to you, and then everytime the annivrsary of their departing comes up, or an event that you all enjoyed together, you need to re-live the loss all over again.

Cheers brother.  Go have a beer in his honor and toast his life not his passing, I'm sure he would appreciate it.
  • July 22, 2010 12:58 PM PDT
    he is not gone my brother! he rides on with you!
  • July 22, 2010 1:06 PM PDT
    Sorry for your loss, and I agree with the rest of them ,Stuart will live on in your heart as long as ya remember the good times and his friendship. He will be watching your back on your rides. Take Care and God Bless ya .
    • 212 posts
    July 22, 2010 1:21 PM PDT
    So sorry for your loss,think of good times
    • 1516 posts
    July 22, 2010 1:30 PM PDT
    It is hard to loose such a good friend.. I love a man in pink
    • 2072 posts
    July 22, 2010 2:46 PM PDT
    g... Like has already been mentioned, Stuart is alive in your heart and your memories. He was a luck man to be able to call you friend. R.I.P. Stuart.......................................
    • 1066 posts
    July 22, 2010 2:57 PM PDT
    "g", hoist a brew in honor of Stuart, and remember the good times.
  • July 22, 2010 3:01 PM PDT
    So sorry for your lose G. He's one of your angels riding with you now.
    • 19046 posts
    July 22, 2010 5:40 PM PDT
    When a good friend passes it is never easy. Condolences to you g and to stuart's family.
  • July 22, 2010 7:01 PM PDT
    g ? I'd like to extend my offering of condolences to you, I sorry 4 your loss n like Adventure Girl said you two were blessed to have each other as friends. R.I.P Stuart...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong..
  • g
    July 23, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    gid words from gid folks ...on the 30th of july me and my friends like jamie and others are going up to findechoty ,thats were stuart had his last jump ,and we are going to meet up with stuarts girlfriend and mum and the rest of his family and this will be a camp trip as it was at the campsite were he jumped the wall in to the sea ,so it will be great to see his family again .
  • g
    July 23, 2010 9:37 AM PDT
    this was one with me stuart ,joey ,grahame ..waz taken at lochness about two years ago ...
  • g
    July 23, 2010 9:39 AM PDT
    same trip ,beds a bit small ..lol
  • July 23, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    Thank you to everyone for the kind word, i was stuart girlfriend and grant you were a very good friend to stuart and that photo of you in the bed is just the best
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:11 AM PDT
    lol..u made it on ,glad ur on ,this is a great site and hope u can stay in touch through this site ,see u next week ,xx
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:14 AM PDT
    LLF.................ive got to get this one of u both .lol.
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    llf !!
  • July 23, 2010 10:17 AM PDT
    lol, yeah made it on, still took me long enough to figure out how it worked, i found this picture on a biker site cant remeber which one tho, glad you got space at campsite x
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:20 AM PDT
    ive not got one yet ,shite ill have to phone ,sure i will thow ??
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:21 AM PDT
    was aberdeen bikers site u got the photo .
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:21 AM PDT
    will i have to phone for a tent ??