Always stay alert at night, as I found out

• 1780 posts
    July 6, 2010 7:46 AM PDT
    Apparently a couple of nights ago someone tried (unsuccessfully) to break into our house at approx. 0130 hours, as Angel Eyes heard our dog Jessie barking. She woke me up, and I was in a dream state, when she told me someone is trying to break into the house, so I get up in my birthday suit with no weapon to investigate. It looked like our sliding screens’ were torn from the tracks in the sun room. Apparently Jessie ran off whoever it was. Now we have an 8 foot fence around our back yard, but if someone wants over it there are ways. Here is my point... keep a set of pants handy, fighting in the nude just sucks, and take the colt 45 from the night stand before you start the investigation.

Like the Sgt on Hill Street Blues use to say....you guys be careful out there.

Oh yea I put a sign on the door in case this happen again...

Sign Nude Dragon

• July 6, 2010 8:03 AM PDT
    I like the sign and you bet we all need to be careful out there!! Just remember that the cops cannot do anything till a crime has been commited. That means that someone, YOU, have already became a victim of a crime. I refuse to be a victim and thats why I carry a Glock 27 legal. Unfortunatly been in two armed robberys in my life. Wrong place at the wrong time. I was lucky in the last one at a convience store to get out of there.
    • 1516 posts
    July 6, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    Glad you didn't have to stand and fight in the buff ND.. I kinda learned that when I had small children..
  • July 6, 2010 8:17 AM PDT
    hook up some electric to that fence....butwhen your cuttin grass....always remeber to turn it off first before cuttin grass....
    • 1780 posts
    July 6, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    OK imagin this sounding like Sam Ellott..............You want to fight, or are ya just going to stare at my pecker?
  • July 6, 2010 8:24 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    OK imagin this sounding like Sam Ellott..............You want to fight, or are ya just going to stare at my pecker?

At least you will have distracted him long enough for Angeleyes to come down with the gun and pop him if need be! There will be a NEW Mafia Moma then!!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 6, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    OH God don't get her started on that
  • July 6, 2010 8:28 AM PDT
    Oh come on....Deb is certainly capable. Look how good she handles putting a towel to your head while Defcon dressed your wounds!!! Shes got ice in those veins when need be! and, still keeps a sense of humor!!! LOLOLOL
    • 1780 posts
    July 6, 2010 8:59 AM PDT
    Your right
    • 19007 posts
    July 6, 2010 9:27 AM PDT
    That is just one of the reasons I have a seventy-five pound Rottie Sheppard mix roomie. If I can't hear he will and he doesn't have to find his pants before acting.
    • 2072 posts
    July 6, 2010 9:40 AM PDT
    Dragon..... Like the sign but I would change it to "YOUR DEATH WILL BE SLOW AND VERY PAINFUL" !!!!!!!
  • July 6, 2010 10:50 AM PDT
    ewwww...uggg....awwwugggewwww....trying to shake the visual of butt naked dragon yukkkk man you gettin old er something ?
    4getting the weapon ?  LOL thats ok I don't have a mean dog My wife gots a lasahapso little chicken shit so I got's 2 sleep
    with my finger on the trigger...old habits are hard to break...glad u n angel eyes r ok wish yer dog woulda de-throughted them
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 1161 posts
    July 6, 2010 12:01 PM PDT
    And people ask why im awake at night....

But im glad you are all ok!  nice new sign but you could add more to it tho like, Trespassers will be shot,   servivers will be shot again...
    Or you may walk in but you will be carried out in a bag.
    • 6 posts
    July 6, 2010 12:47 PM PDT
    Yup, our pups are good for waking us up from a coma if need be. A 65 lb pit/lab mix has quite a bark, and a pretty good bite, too!
  • July 6, 2010 7:07 PM PDT
    Glad you guys are ok. Perhaps you would have startled your intruder plenty, standing there butt-naked... So do you mean to suggest there is crime at the level of break-ins near to where I plan to be moving to....neighbor? Uh Oh. I have already discovered that it is VERY warm, flat, filled with highways and small trees, and sky as far as the eye can see.
    Gone are the days of leaving the house unlocked??? I can't be trusted with a gun... yet.
  • July 6, 2010 8:31 PM PDT
    That's the safest woman to have around. One that can't be trusted with a gun. I think I slept best when Jess had first gotten her Dan Wesson and would keep it on her nightstand. Come to think of it, a woman with a gun would scare me. She's either really pissed and is gonna shoot ya, she's really scared and is gonna shoot ya, she don't have a clue what she's doing and is gonna shoot ya or it's that time of the month and she just wants to kill someone! Doesn't matter... Woman + Gun = Yer ass shot!
  • July 6, 2010 9:08 PM PDT
    Signage -------"I've probably killed more people than you've got friends,...... you should think about this"
  • July 6, 2010 9:23 PM PDT
    Good DEFCON.... But most of them probably couldn't read it or ain't got the brains to think about it. He shoulda just handed the Colt to Angeleyes and rolled over an went back to sleep. The loud BANG, BANG, BANG woulda woke him up. Then he could call L.E. and let them clean up the mess.
    • 352 posts
    July 6, 2010 10:25 PM PDT

damn Dragon...didn't you get the drill in while the military - this is my weapon, this is my gun....this is for fighting, that ones for fun

Get them things mixed up and you got all kinds of trouble

• 413 posts
    July 6, 2010 10:51 PM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    Signage -------"I've probably killed more people than you've got friends,...... you should think about this"

Yep, that's good...and a photo of you with yer finger up yer nose SHOULD seriously make the point!     

• 1161 posts
    July 7, 2010 4:16 AM PDT
    here is a sign for ya N.D. 
  • July 7, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    ewwww...uggg....awwwugggewwww....trying to shake the visual of butt naked dragon yukkkk man you gettin old er something ?
    4getting the weapon ?  LOL thats ok I don't have a mean dog My wife gots a lasahapso little chicken shit so I got's 2 sleep
    with my finger on the trigger...old habits are hard to break...glad u n angel eyes r ok wish yer dog woulda de-throughted them
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

Yeah...go figure! He is all about security.....I was ready with my 9mm...just in case..in the buff or not!!!
  • July 7, 2010 7:29 AM PDT
    I'd take that sign down.
    "Beware of dog" signs can be used against you if your dog bites someone. It implies that you are aware that you have a dangerous animal on the property.(according to my insurance company)
    I imagine a lawyer on the dead trespassers (if it turned out that way) side could convince a jury of premeditation and the fact that you just wanted to kill someone .
    That poor dead guy was just taking an innocent shortcut and this crazy guy came out firing!.
    • 1780 posts
    July 7, 2010 8:28 AM PDT
    johncj5 wrote...
    I'd take that sign down.
    "Beware of dog" signs can be used against you if your dog bites someone. It implies that you are aware that you have a dangerous animal on the property.(according to my insurance company)
    I imagine a lawyer on the dead trespassers (if it turned out that way) side could convince a jury of premeditation and the fact that you just wanted to kill someone .
    That poor dead guy was just taking an innocent shortcut and this crazy guy came out firing!.

You know you’re probably right, and I will take the sign down, but as GOD is my witness if I catch someone trying to enter my castle un-invited I will shoot to KILL.
    I am sick and FU$&ing tired of the bad guys having all the rights.
    The bleeding hearts of this country need to WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NIGHT DRAGON
  • July 7, 2010 8:40 AM PDT
    "But officer I was aiming for his legs... I guess I need more range time"