Looking for a new camper?

• June 11, 2010 10:32 PM PDT
    How about a new camper to go along with that new ride you happened to get this year.......

• 467 posts
    June 12, 2010 4:41 AM PDT
    I use those big campers to as shelter to keep my tent dry at Sturgis! They certainly did come in handy during the hail storm last year! But I think every single one of those campers lost all their vents, skylights and awnings.
    • 2072 posts
    June 12, 2010 4:46 AM PDT
    A good friend of mine was at Sturgis last year during the hail storm. Did so much damage to their toy hauler AND brand new truck that the insurance totaled both of them. Thats some bad ass hail !!!!!!
    • 467 posts
    June 12, 2010 5:04 AM PDT
    Yeah, we had a guy in our group that got knocked on the noggin tryin to get to shelter-split his skin wide open on his forehead and forearms as he was trying to protect his face! One piece nailed my dog on the hind end and gave him a monkey bump that we ended up have to get him shots of muscle relaxers!
    It seems like every year there is a storm on Wednesday, but I think I'll stick to the rain that floats the bikes down the streets rather than the hail!
  • June 12, 2010 2:07 PM PDT
    I was in that storm it did 6 grand damage to my truck but the camper and bike dident get any.
  • June 12, 2010 3:13 PM PDT
    Thank goodness. Save the sled at all cost. You can get new truck at the dealer, they make plenty of them.
  • June 13, 2010 12:34 AM PDT
    hell I never got the truck fixed I took the money and put into the bikes
  • June 13, 2010 2:19 AM PDT
    That's what I'm talkin a bout. A man with priorities.
    • 467 posts
    June 13, 2010 4:28 AM PDT
    Clay's bike didn't get a scratch! But as usual, mine took the hit. Just one mirror and one dent in the fender. But why is always MY bike that gets the damage and not his!?!
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 4:36 AM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    Clay's bike didn't get a scratch! But as usual, mine took the hit. Just one mirror and one dent in the fender. But why is always MY bike that gets the damage and not his!?!

Claudia, did Clay say, "Sorry honey, if I'd know it was gonna happen I woulda had rather it happened to mine cause I love ya dear.".....
    • 467 posts
    June 13, 2010 7:37 AM PDT
    No...just "it figures" and then he laughed! Cuz he knows that it is always my bike! We can strap them down the same side by side and if something happens--it happens on my side. If one of the kids pulls into the garage wrong and they open their door too fast--it hits my bike. If something breaks loose and we lose control of it--I swear it actually veers away from his and hits my bike! I'm do for some body work and a new paint job--but I'm afraid to!!