WHY do ............

• g
    June 11, 2010 5:59 AM PDT
    all old laddys smell like lentil soup ???
  • June 11, 2010 7:58 AM PDT
    What the hell is a lentil?
  • June 11, 2010 11:36 AM PDT
    TheExtreme wrote...
    What the hell is a lentil?

It's a small legume, like a dried pea!! 
  • June 11, 2010 11:38 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    all old laddys smell like lentil soup ???

No they don't!! Some smell like peepee and some smell like lavender!!!
    • 19034 posts
    June 11, 2010 11:50 AM PDT
    WHat the hell you doin smellin Old Ladies?????
  • g
    June 11, 2010 12:02 PM PDT
    lol,why not rex ??
    • 568 posts
    June 11, 2010 1:55 PM PDT
    BTW, they smells like slightly overcooked cabbage...
    godz, i luv this forums....
  • June 11, 2010 3:27 PM PDT
    Here's the caveat ~~ he said 'Laddys' ~ not 'ladies'... oh ~ my ~ gawd ~~ the yews aren't runnin' ~ it's the Rams!!! HA HA HA!!!
  • g
    June 11, 2010 3:54 PM PDT
    ladies ...................oph ..sorry ,this now takes a brand new twist .lol
  • g
    June 11, 2010 3:55 PM PDT
    waz a late night ..lol
  • June 11, 2010 4:14 PM PDT
    Most that go past me smell like so damn much perfume that it makes my eyes water and I start sneezing like crazy! Then I can't smell anything for 10-15 minutes....
  • g
    June 11, 2010 4:17 PM PDT
    lol.
  • June 12, 2010 3:07 AM PDT
    I'm new to this site and you guys are hysterical!! I love this place...lol
  • June 12, 2010 3:25 AM PDT
    Lentils, Split peas Cooked cabbage chilli beans beer ----- Now I know what your smellin and it would make anyones eyes water. Make it a no smokin zone. or move the party outside for explosive gas ventillations. g, you need to be a little more careful of what your sniffin. Fireballs are bad for the hairline...
  • June 12, 2010 3:28 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    Here's the caveat ~~ he said 'Laddys' ~ not 'ladies'... oh ~ my ~ gawd ~~ the yews aren't runnin' ~ it's the Rams!!! HA HA HA!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, it went right past me.

SO, the new question is "WHAT are you doing sniffing oid men, G????"

I'm betting they smell worse than little old ladies!!!!!!
  • June 12, 2010 4:32 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Blackpearl wrote...

Thanks for pointing that out, it went right past me.

SO, the new question is "WHAT are you doing sniffing oid men, G????"

I'm betting they smell worse than little old ladies!!!!!!

Remember that old aftershave... 'Musk'??? Or maybe 'Old Spice'... after a night of partying... 'Old Crow'... 

• June 12, 2010 4:33 AM PDT
    ridemyown wrote...

Welcome to the site! Glad we can keep you entertained... it only gets better

• June 12, 2010 4:46 AM PDT
    is this kinda like sitting in church, and you smell something, and a few minutes later the little old lady wearing the perfume, powder that is also perfumed, clothes with scented fabric softener comes rolling in, and everyone thinks you are having a religious experience because your eyes are watering? but in reality, you are praying for mustard gas to clear the air?
    • 2072 posts
    June 12, 2010 4:50 AM PDT
    ridemyown wrote...

Welcome to Cyclefish !!!  AND, in the words to a great rock song ....... "YA AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• June 12, 2010 5:21 AM PDT
    Either mustard gas or for somebody to tear off a really good SBD (silent but deadly) and kinda clear the perfume out some...  Ya heard the old saying, "go over like a fart in Church"...
  • June 12, 2010 6:40 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Either mustard gas or for somebody to tear off a really good SBD (silent but deadly) and kinda clear the perfume out some...  Ya heard the old saying, "go over like a fart in Church"...

Sarge ~ would that constitute them sitting in their own 'pew'???

• g
    June 12, 2010 7:23 AM PDT
    geezzz, this has come along way ..lol
  • g
    June 12, 2010 7:25 AM PDT
    ridemyown wrote...

lol...come in close the door have a seat and grab a cool beer bro ...........WELCOME FROM SCOTLAND ..
  • June 12, 2010 11:20 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    ridemyown wrote...

lol...come in close the door have a seat and grab a cool beer bro ...........WELCOME FROM SCOTLAND ..

God Sakes Man! She's a woman!!! Yer makin' me nervous here... What the hell kinda beer you drinkin'? Tilted Kilt???

• June 12, 2010 11:23 AM PDT
    by the way G ~ have I introduced ye to some of me cousins ~ 'tis a shame, there all lasses, but they are wearin' our Tartan!

By God ~ I do believe they drink Tilted Kilt as well ~ but they can get away wit it