Deer Camp

• June 9, 2010 11:47 AM PDT
    DEER CAMP

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie.
    She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do what ever you want."

So, here I am....
    • 1161 posts
    June 9, 2010 12:25 PM PDT
    rofl!!!!!!
    • 2072 posts
    June 9, 2010 12:40 PM PDT
    And the fight was on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • June 9, 2010 12:41 PM PDT
    ...oh, but damn that fire felt good... heh heh ;-)
    • 1066 posts
    June 9, 2010 12:52 PM PDT
    Now there's a thinkin man! And he's probably thinkin about not going home. Lol
  • g
    June 9, 2010 4:00 PM PDT
    llf...hes looking a bit worried about going home .
  • June 10, 2010 12:58 AM PDT
    That fire is about the only thing left to keep him warm.............!!! LOL
  • June 10, 2010 1:45 AM PDT
    Yeah..... But! If ya got a nice cozy fire going, the women folk just seem to appear, they're drawn to it like a Moth to a Flame. Kinda like cats to sunbeams. Yep, don't blame him. I'd a left her tied up too! Can't go to Deer Camp, HORSE-FEATHERS! Where I come from, that's grounds for "uncontestable" DIVORCE! Some people take vacation at the beach, some at the Ski Lodge. Others plan hunting season for vacations. Deer Camp, Elk Camp are rites of passage not to be trifled with! Oh, and for you "tree huggers".  Yep, I like them "purty critters". Rabbits, Squirrels, Turkey, Deer and Elk. I like them BAKED, BARBEQUED, FRIED, ROASTED or STEWED!
  • June 10, 2010 1:50 AM PDT
    !!!!
  • June 10, 2010 2:34 AM PDT
    This tree hugger is fixing venisen steaks marinated then grilled for Rex and I tonight!
  • June 10, 2010 3:19 AM PDT
    So I see... venison, eh? Did that come from the deer camp? HA HA HA!!! Gotcha! I'll have mine with a cold 'domestic' beer please... ;-)
  • June 10, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    Now Sidetrack, I didn't call you no "tree Hugger"  ... I jest made the statement fer the ones that might be! You know, the wanna hug Bambi "crowd"... Bambi looks real purty, with onions, taters, carrots and a little garlic and celery chopped up and put around him!
  • June 10, 2010 4:00 AM PDT
    Oh, I know YOU didn't call me a tree hugger, Sarge! I got no problem calling myself that along with a bleeding heart liberal...; )))
    I got my 1st hunting licence when I turned 16, when my Dad gave me my first rifle. I don't hunt any more though, because I have no interest in killing anything. I don't like the whole process. I grew up in the country and we raised everything we ate, from the beef, chicken, goats and most of the vegetables. I just don't like doing the deed and if your going to kill something its your responsibility to field dress and butcher the meat. I chose not to participate, but I have women friends I grew up with that are avid hunters still. Now my friends bring me venisen, pheasant, wild turkey...whatever they got in the freezer they like to share and I like to eat, so....... and I hate plucking feathers...UGH.................!!!

I've been known to threaten to chain myself to a tree also............LOL
  • June 10, 2010 4:09 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Oh, I know YOU didn't call me a tree hugger, Sarge! I got no problem calling myself that along with a bleeding heart liberal...; )))
    I got my 1st hunting licence when I turned 16, when my Dad gave me my first rifle. I don't hunt any more though, because I have no interest in killing anything. I don't like the whole process. I grew up in the country and we raised everything we ate, from the beef, chicken, goats and most of the vegetables. I just don't like doing the deed and if your going to kill something its your responsibility to field dress and butcher the meat. I chose not to participate, but I have women friends I grew up with that are avid hunters still. Now my friends bring me venisen, pheasant, wild turkey...whatever they got in the freezer they like to share and I like to eat, so....... and I hate plucking feathers...UGH.................!!!

I've been known to threaten to chain myself to a tree also............LOL

Oh my...I've been known to threaten to chain myself to a tree also... now that sounds 'kinky' ~ and wild turkey? Isn't that something you drink???

• June 10, 2010 5:03 AM PDT
    Oh Yeah.....that Wild Turkey makes you do strange things......LOL
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:21 AM PDT
    get the frigin road kill on ur way up the road ..............saves all the frigin hassle ,lol
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:22 AM PDT
    a few hedgehogs n a rabbit or two .......................u might even get a badger or a fox ..?
  • June 10, 2010 5:40 AM PDT
    What?????   "g"...  I am utterly amazed at you... Ya left out the BEAVER!!!
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:43 AM PDT
    beaver ,deer ,cat ,dug ....anything
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:47 AM PDT
    u coonts wont have this problem but...........................if u come across a deed englishman ,dont eat the ***** ,probably end up deed ur sell ,..frigin pricks .
  • June 10, 2010 6:08 AM PDT
    Nah... Don't have that problem here. Got pissed off a couple hundred years plus ago and threw them all out.  Pulled a "Wallace" on their asses.  Bunch a stuffed shirts.. 
  • g
    June 10, 2010 6:27 AM PDT
    wanks .................................pure wanks ,u guys play them on sat world cup ....come on USA .
    • 467 posts
    June 10, 2010 7:31 AM PDT
    I, for the life of me, can not understand why she would say no! I throw my husband out the door 2 days before huntin' season and he ain't allowed to come back until my freezer is full! He used to love takin me with him, but he says I drive him too hard to hunt longer! LOL! He likes to lay around and enjoy camp too much!
  • June 10, 2010 7:48 AM PDT
    Uh Oh... There's one that's got it figured out! The more meat we bring in from hunting, the less they have to buy. Ergo, more money to spend whilst SHOPPING!!!
  • g
    June 10, 2010 7:49 AM PDT
    mmmmm ,u think thats what it is cnciaco ??