It's My Life

• 1780 posts
    June 9, 2010 1:35 AM PDT
    Randy I got to say when you posted that......I throught you were joking, but I guess not. Dude turn it down a few notches, and remain with the family. We really like ya being with us here on CF.
    If there is something you need to talk to someone about PM me and I will listen.
    Dragon
  • June 9, 2010 4:02 AM PDT
    I have heard it. I understand the statement. As an Emergency Medical Technition, working in Wisconsin for 25+ years. In a state that will boast that there are more bars than churches and living in an area of recreation and Indian Reservation. I have been exposed to injury and death caused by alcohol consumption. I have been physically abused and disrespected. I have had to put myself in danger to protect others who were trying to provide aid. Most times inocent people suffered from others that choise to drink to excess. It is part of the reason that I lost the desire to serve in the Emergency Medical Service. I began to feel agressive and inappropriate desires during treatment of people who would claim an uncontrolable illness but refuse to take treatment for the illness. I have had to inform a family that a family member (a good friend) had died due to an accident caused by a DRUNK DRIVER.
    I do enjoy a drink, but I also understand the responsability of the laws under which I am permited to operate a motor vehicle. It is out of respect for others that I choose to obey those laws and control the amount and when I consume alcohol. I am also one who will call for the LEO when someone refuses to respect the lives of others by driving under the influence of drink or drugs. No one should be killed or injured by reckless use of a weapon of any type by a person under the influence.
    I now have said my piece and stated my views..
    • 601 posts
    June 9, 2010 5:50 AM PDT
    I believe in freedom of choice, you wanna drink and ride, your choice...my choice to avoid ya.
  • June 9, 2010 7:18 AM PDT
    It's like this guys...   I don't drink any further from my bed than I can safely CRAWL...  
    Sarge... 
  • June 9, 2010 7:41 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    It's like this guys...   I don't drink any further from my bed than I can safely CRAWL...  
    Sarge... 

You are the best!!!
    • 1 posts
    June 9, 2010 8:01 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Sarge... 

You are the best!!!

• 1516 posts
    June 9, 2010 10:29 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Sarge... 

I hadn't really thought about it like that.. but don't either!

• June 9, 2010 1:57 PM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    Alrighty then Randy Joe, I just made your acquaintance not all that long ago, but I value as my friend, and you will not be treating my friend like that! If you are going to drink like that you are to get in front of your computer and mess with us CF friends and LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!!
    Please do not do that agian. What would your wife do without you???? Drink till your are sober if you want, just leave the bike out it!!!!

Ok did I say enough? You don't even want to really get me started!!!!

I duly promise I WILL take care of yer friend Randy........Thank you my friend....   I don't wanna really get you started...

• 86 posts
    June 10, 2010 6:57 AM PDT
    Not sure if your just tring to get a raise out of everybody or if your serious? Drinking and driving is a bad idea and nothing to be proud of. Riding my bike for me is my high, don't need the booze. Don't get me wrong I like a drink or beer once in a while, but do not drink and drive, and a cigar once in a while.
  • g
    June 10, 2010 7:01 AM PDT
    DONT DRINK N RIDE OR DRIVE ,ITS NOT CLEVER ITS FOOKING STUPID UR PUTING UR OWN AND OTHERS AT RISK.........SO WIZE UP ,PLUM.
  • g
    June 10, 2010 7:03 AM PDT
    sorry randy have to disagree with u on this one bro .