Smoke Anyone ?

• g
    June 9, 2010 8:38 AM PDT
    im fooking sick o shaun the sheep .............................every fooking 10 min the ***** wants to stop for a smoke .
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:40 AM PDT
    also wish the ***** wid stay off the booze ...........
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:42 AM PDT
    thats why i dont have any bad habbits ...........ive been watching ma good ride buddy **** up with his smokes and drink .......its the devils pish .he's no longer the same sheep he use to be 2yrs ago .so let this be a lesson for all u guy dont follow in shauns foot steeps .
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:43 AM PDT
    lol..
  • June 9, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    LOLOLOLOL ..............LMAO
    • 19040 posts
    June 9, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    Looks more like a crab in the helmet
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    guys off his head ...aye shaun ,...lol
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:49 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Looks more like a crab in the helmet

u wid na say that to his face .....he wid punch yer tits in rex .
  • June 9, 2010 8:54 AM PDT
    G.... your killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • June 9, 2010 8:54 AM PDT
    He does look like a crab.....................
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:58 AM PDT
    aye.............shauns a wee ***** .
  • June 9, 2010 9:00 AM PDT
    we didn't hurt his feelings did we???
  • g
    June 9, 2010 9:02 AM PDT
    AYE ..u fooking did .hes no happy like .
    • 467 posts
    June 9, 2010 9:03 AM PDT
    Looks to me like if Shaun wants the last of that bottle--he will literally have to climb inside it!
  • June 9, 2010 9:05 AM PDT
    Send him to Bowling Green.......we'll make him happy there.........he can sleep with Dragon!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL
  • g
    June 9, 2010 9:05 AM PDT
    aye ,he wid like.
  • June 9, 2010 9:06 AM PDT
    Might be a little singed around the edges though by the time he gets home
  • g
    June 9, 2010 9:09 AM PDT
    i take him out every now n again ,on the bike ,then throw him back in the garden shed .
    • 1161 posts
    June 9, 2010 10:04 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    Seakers wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    ezzyrider wrote...
    cnciaco wrote...
    My smoke is not putting anyone at any more risk than they put themselves in by driving a car with standard emissions, living in an environment where people breathe CO2 out all day, drive on public roads, walk outside their door, etc. I choose not to smoke in someones face, but that is where I draw the line.

@ sidetrack: do they really?! that's plain stupid! what next?! outlaw ciggies altogether?! don't believe so, too many bloody interests, mr P. Morris & co. won't let THAT happen any time soon

Thats pretty much what they're trying to do Ezzy. Tobacco is taxed so high here and I heard today they are trying to double the tax here in NY. They are also going to levy higher taxes on cigars and loose pipe tobacco. I have been buying my cigaretts from an Indian reservation because there is no tax on those cigaretts. I can get a carton of cigaretts for about a third what you'd pay at the store. But as of June 30th it will be illigal for anyone to ship from the reservations, so there will be no way to transport them. They couldn't put the tax, so they'll shut down their business. 

This was one of the main reasons I quit smoking and I still miss it.   I'm one of the non smokers that LOVE the smell of smoke still and it has been 2 years of not smoking and counting.  It was about $1.25 when I started to over $5.00 per pack of 20 smokes. But it has payed for my (New - Used car) hopefully my bike soon! 

Well my friend ~ come to beautiful Washington State where they are over $9.35 per pack or $67.50 / carton... don't get me started on 'sin' taxes...

I believe that if anyone is considerate as a smoker, they should be treated with consideration by X or Non smokers... just don't go down somebody's throat trying to tell them they should quit! They will quit when they are damn good and ready too... Just my opinion...

100%  but i still miss smoking but it has been a while i dont even know how much they are a pack here in Georgia but when i move back to the west coast it will not be cheap i use to make my own cigs.  (for the Ausys "fags" Cigs)
    • 1066 posts
    June 9, 2010 2:22 PM PDT
    I quit 14 years ago, And don't miss it at all. I don't really like being around it now, but i don't go off on anyone, unless they are rude about it.
  • June 9, 2010 2:51 PM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    I quit 14 years ago, And don't miss it at all. I don't really like being around it now, but i don't go off on anyone, unless they are rude about it.

Exactly ~ I do my best to be courteous... but how damn far out in the road do I have to stand? Ha ha ha! Where is Dragon's big Havana... Yeehaw!

• June 9, 2010 3:06 PM PDT
    I smoke but I make it a point to keep my distance from non smokers. I agree with sidetrack about the ash trays though.
  • June 9, 2010 3:22 PM PDT
    I came back from Nam with a two pack a day habit and smoked like a chimney for another 15 years until I had a cardiac event at age 40.

Haven't picked one up in 22 years and I don't miss 'em.

• June 9, 2010 5:33 PM PDT
    Rexbo47 wrote...
    I came back from Nam with a two pack a day habit and smoked like a chimney for another 15 years until I had a cardiac event at age 40.

Haven't picked one up in 22 years and I don't miss 'em.

Glad to see your still with us!!! Congratulations on staying away from them. I quit for 10yrs then picked them up again 3 yrs ago. One of these days I'll put them down again. Just not ready yet!