The Happenings of Late, and an apology

• g
    June 9, 2010 4:36 PM PDT
    politics ...give it a rest with this pish ,always has a place ,dont have to be a bike forum ,same as religion ,all pish ................put it to the bottom drawer along with the sex toys ,only pull them out when ur at a loose end with the world ..
  • g
    June 9, 2010 4:36 PM PDT
    NOW WHERES THAT RABBIT ....LOL
  • June 9, 2010 5:37 PM PDT
    Hawk6351 wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    Thank you Hawk! That was a great reminder for the rest of us. I'm going to go read the rules right now, since I am one of the ones that have not done that yet and I spend an awful lot of time here.
    I bet your very good at your job working with the kids!!!

Well, I certainly try lol, no one's perfect. I actually just quit, or rather, Gina and I are taking a little break for a while; it's been one youth ministry to the next since I was about 14, so we were starting to get a little burned out; when we get out to Arizona early next year we'll be helping to plant a new ministry there, and I'm sure that I'll be heading up the youth and music stuff. Should be fun lol!!!

It sounds like a well deserved break for you guys. I hope you enjoy whatever you do to have time together with your family until you get out to Arizona.