So what are the plans for the weekend.........

• 834 posts
    October 29, 2010 3:15 AM PDT
    I'm going to go check out the Halloween Biker Ball put on by the American Legion Riders over in Tempe. Then spend the night at a friends place over there and do some riding on sunday
    • 580 posts
    October 29, 2010 10:35 AM PDT
    Gonna have a ride out with a new friend and then take my two year old grandson out trick or treating with the neighbours. We don't celebrate Halloween to the same degree as USA but hope you guys all have huge fun.

However, we DO have bonfire night the week after with LOTS of fireworks lol.
    • 580 posts
    October 29, 2010 10:40 AM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Gotta work...1 more week and it's 10 days of freedom!!

Bet you're counting the days - at least a decent time off this time and hope you manage to get some good ride outs in.  Hugs
    • 0 posts
    October 29, 2010 11:17 AM PDT
    Riding with Marni and our little Mate Let...Took her for a ride on the buell last night and she didnt open her eyes the whole trip..Crazy little bugger wants to go again today though. Then its beer time......Have fun Kids...CHEERS BOOF
    • 567 posts
    October 29, 2010 11:23 AM PDT
    My girlfriend and I are looking forward to some seat time on the Nomad. It will be my first weekend off since starting my new job. There's also a Heritage Days Festival in Lake Wales tomorrow afternoon and in the evening the town is hosting a street party for the kids so they can dress up in their costumes and have some fun. Its gonna be a long day full of activities. I'm liking it. And I'll have all day Sunday to recuperate. LOL
    • 9 posts
    October 29, 2010 2:41 PM PDT
     Do you ever feel like life gets in the way of the things you really want to do? Like riding. The yard work, the laundry, the general up-keep of the homestead. BORING!  I for one have come to the conclusion, that if it don't involve the kids, it really just ain't that pressing. (well, unless your grass is knee high). I refuse to be one of those people who let perfect weather roll by, with me watchin' it from the yard with a rake in my hand. I figure it this way, this stuff will wait. But I ain't gettin' any younger here. So, me, I'm going for a ride...C-YA
    • 580 posts
    October 29, 2010 10:37 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    I for one have come to the conclusion, that if it don't involve the kids, it really just ain't that pressing. (well, unless your grass is knee high). I refuse to be one of those people who let perfect weather roll by, with me watchin' it from the yard with a rake in my hand. I figure it this way, this stuff will wait. But I ain't gettin' any younger here. So, me, I'm going for a ride...C-YA

Good on you girl - woman after my own heart    Ride safe and enjoy
    • 19046 posts
    October 30, 2010 2:37 AM PDT
    Hangin in NC with Carrie1957 and hopefully StephanieBritt.