To all my CF Brothers and Sisters on this Memorial Day Weekend

• 1780 posts
    May 27, 2010 7:20 AM PDT
    Please know I will be thinking of each and everyone of my CF Brothers and Sisters on this Memorial Day Weekend, hoping your Guardian Angel's will be watching over you.
    Ride Safe, Ride Hard, and come home safe

Dragon and Jesse will be a working weekend for us

• 1066 posts
    May 27, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    Brother Dragon, let me say it will be pretty damned cool to finally meet up with you and all the others in BG.  Hey man, you Angel, and Jessie have a good one too.  Be safe on the two wheelers.
    • 1040 posts
    May 27, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    Right back at ya dragon and to all the CF family; be safe and have fun.
  • May 27, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    Right back at ya Dragon and keep an eye on yer sidekick.
    • 601 posts
    May 27, 2010 8:36 AM PDT
    Enjoy the weekend ...make sure you visit a war grave and say thanks. Our memorial day is Easter Sunday and most people have forgotton what it is for. Stay safe on the bikes.
  • May 27, 2010 8:41 AM PDT
    Dragon, thanks for the sentiment and know your not the only one gettin hitched to the plow this weekend....

Hope everyone out there stays safe and report in on the good times spent with loved ones.
    • 19007 posts
    May 27, 2010 9:06 AM PDT
    You too Dragon, to quote Sgt. Phil Esterhouse..."be Careful out there!"
    • 1516 posts
    May 27, 2010 9:57 AM PDT
    Thanks Dragon.. I wish you and yours and all of the CF friends an family a great weekend. I don't have to work for once and I am really looking forward to a little time off. I hear Highrisk and Deener are off for a 5 day weekend, now that should really be fun!
    Everyone be safe!
    • 1780 posts
    May 27, 2010 10:44 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

Rex that was Hill Street Blues .....correct?
    Dragon
    • 5419 posts
    May 27, 2010 10:59 AM PDT
    Thanks Dragon. I hope you get a little time to yourself this weekend, and whether you are at work or out and about, I wish you to a safe return home.

By the way, it's kind of like Jesse has become a part of the site. How's he liking it here
  • May 27, 2010 11:01 AM PDT
    Yea, everybody be safe out there. Have a good time and don't let some asshole screw it up for ya.
  • May 27, 2010 11:38 AM PDT
    Thanks Dragon,dig the pooch and I think she(?) could not have found a better home!Look out for each other and good weekend to all!
  • May 27, 2010 1:43 PM PDT
    Thanks Dragon, got bike all packed for Indy tomorrow, hope you and your family and New MEMBER have a safe weekend!
    • 212 posts
    May 27, 2010 2:49 PM PDT
    Stay safe everybody and have a good weekend
  • May 27, 2010 3:01 PM PDT
    Wishing everyone a great weekend. Ride safe all!!!
    • 2 posts
    May 27, 2010 3:04 PM PDT
    Thanks, nightdragon, you stay safe too
    • 1066 posts
    May 27, 2010 3:54 PM PDT
    Everybody have a safe one. Watch out for the drunken cagers!
  • May 27, 2010 4:04 PM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Everybody have a safe one. Watch out for the drunken cagers!

Amen to that Hollywood ~ Amen. Keep your head on a 360 swivel, a weather eye in the rearview mirror and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Want all of our Brothers and Sisters back home safe after this weekend!

• 513 posts
    May 27, 2010 6:53 PM PDT
    Likewise, hope everybody has a great week-end and rides safe!
    • 19007 posts
    May 27, 2010 11:28 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

Rex that was Hill Street Blues .....correct?
    Dragon

Ya Got it Right Dragon. 'Twas a great show...

• May 28, 2010 12:04 AM PDT
    CF'ERS have a safe weekend.....and if ya are out and about on the bike....PLEASE be safe and take some pics while ya are out and post on here....would love to see were everyone road over the weekend....
    • 126 posts
    May 28, 2010 12:30 AM PDT
    Have a great and safe weekend everyone. Thank a vet for our freedome becouse without them we would not be free!
  • May 28, 2010 1:39 AM PDT
    Due diligence in matters of safety and fun everyone!! I'll be thinking of you guys as I'm workin' the weekend and I hope to see some pics and read some posts. Just be safe and come home. Thx Dragon.
  • May 28, 2010 3:12 AM PDT

A huge thanks to all that served in war and peace time, I for one is thankful and grateful for the freedoms that I get to enjoy daily.

I will NEVER take my freedom for granted sooooooo I stand and  and  everyone of you that served for me..

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• 6 posts
    May 28, 2010 6:48 AM PDT
    Keep 'em shiny side up folks! Spend some quality time with your families, enjoy the freedom our country offers.... and remember what it cost. I especially want to remember the ones who are over seas or training to go right now, and can't be home with their families. Make sure you send some love and prayers their way, too!