Welcome New Members

• June 6, 2011 3:28 PM PDT
    Bitchin tank Steve
    • 3006 posts
    June 7, 2011 5:57 AM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Whenever anybody get's a chance check out Steve's work, it's way cool!
    http://3dcustoms.com/album/main.php
    I agree ! very nice work ! went n took a look myself,n I do know customs,Arlen Ness used to have his custom shop down around the corner
    for about 20+ years it was a eye-candy shop for bikers!! great work steve
    • 16795 posts
    June 7, 2011 9:32 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Whenever anybody get's a chance check out Steve's work, it's way cool!
    http://3dcustoms.com/album/main.php
    I agree ! very nice work ! went n took a look myself,n I do know customs,Arlen Ness used to have his custom shop down around the corner
    for about 20+ years it was a eye-candy shop for bikers!! great work steve

Steve and I will be working on a very special project soon, he doing what he does and I what I do, I'm excited about this.

• June 8, 2011 7:15 AM PDT
    Thanks for the Kind words everyone. Big John & I love our Troops & our Great Country & it's time for us to express our Feelings.
    God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • June 18, 2011 10:15 PM PDT
    Im computer STUPID !! is this the right place to say howdie ??
    • 19007 posts
    June 19, 2011 2:04 AM PDT
    you done fine peterson. Welcome.
    • 16795 posts
    June 19, 2011 4:15 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast
  • June 24, 2011 1:18 PM PDT
    Hello, I'm very new to this site.  I really don't know how to maneuver around in it, but it seems to be something similar to Facebook but for BIKERS!  It is so cool. 
  • June 24, 2011 1:19 PM PDT
    Guess I should have said Hello All from way over here in Southern California
    • 16795 posts
    June 25, 2011 4:46 AM PDT
    Welcome from Pennsylvania's north coast.
  • June 28, 2011 8:05 PM PDT
    Hello From Trenton MI.
  • June 29, 2011 3:37 AM PDT
    welcome from South Carolina
  • July 1, 2011 4:44 AM PDT
    Hi, all,
    Thanks for putting up such a good site.  Met AdventureGirl at a NC rest stop a couple years back - she was on her way to tame the Tail of the Dragon.  We had a nice visit, traded bike stories, and she gave me a CF biz card.  Finally signed up as a member a little while back.  I'm up in north central MD, quite near Gettysburg PA.  Thanks again.
    hobbit sends.
    • 567 posts
    July 1, 2011 4:49 AM PDT
    Hobbit ... Greetings from the Sunshine State. I hope you enjoy the site.
    Ride safe.
    • 3006 posts
    July 1, 2011 5:58 AM PDT
    Howdy Hobbit !
    Frodo Lives !!!
    greetings from N Calif,n have a great 4th too!!
    stay safe n enjoy the ride
    • 17 posts
    July 7, 2011 11:35 PM PDT
    Hello Hobbit and welcome from the peach state. My wife and I haven't been members here long but we like this forum. We are riding the Alabama Dragon this Sunday, our sights are set on Tail of The Dragon soon. Once again welcome.
    • 844 posts
    July 8, 2011 4:33 AM PDT
    Howdy Hobbit! Yes this is a great site with even greatter people! Starting to sound like everyone has had the honor of meeting AdventureGirl 'cetp me
  • July 9, 2011 7:56 AM PDT
    hey yall just hopping right into it. lots of great info on here cant wait to get on the road. always looking for new friends and a good time. any advice for new rider with interest in H-D is always appriciated......thanks again for this kick@$$ site
    • 567 posts
    July 10, 2011 2:59 AM PDT
    Greetings from the Sunshine State, Bernie.
    Yes it is a kick@$$ site. Lots of good people here.
    • 5417 posts
    July 10, 2011 3:30 AM PDT
    Welcome Bernie!

My advice to any new rider is be careful and make sure you ride within your limits and comfort zone. As you get more and more miles in the saddle, they will both expand. As far as the Harley thing... that's a personal choice depending a lot on what kind of riding you are going to do. I do a good mix of local and long distance, so I ride a Road King.
    • 16795 posts
    July 10, 2011 6:37 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast
  • July 11, 2011 3:12 AM PDT
     Hi all,

We just became a business partner with CycleFish. Check out our storefront herewww.cyclefish.com/Extre​meCycleRadio/gstores/247/    />
    See you soon in the motorcycle shows around the country. Hope we all have some fun! 

Extreme Motorcycle Radio-THE RADIO YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO HEAR!!! 

• July 14, 2011 6:51 AM PDT
     Lucky,

Hello from Minnesota!!  Don't know if there are others on here from Minnesota, but there should be.  This appears to be a great site.  I've been riding since childhood, dirt to road.  Currently have two, a customized 02 Shadow Aero 1100 with 65K on and a newly acquired Victory Cross Country.  I do custom leather work as a sideline.  I'm a past member of AMA, current ABATE member, past SCRC member, and current member of the LOST 202 Riding Club, honorary members of MN COC.  I've ridden all over out West, Southwest, MN, WI, ND, SD, CO, MT, AZ, NM, UT, TX, CA, ID, IA, NB, OK, etc.

I posted a Minnesota event and I would encourage folks from other states to do a similar event.  Check out the Ride For Dads July 23, 2011.  It's a fund raiser to raise awareness of prostate cancer.  Had a new doctor not suggested I take a PSA test in May of '09, the urologist who saved me said I likely would have died in October of 2010.  So it's a pay it forward event I started last year.
    • 844 posts
    July 14, 2011 6:57 AM PDT
    Howdy Wayne from the GREAT State of Texas! Your right this is a great site with lots of great people.

Good deal there on your run... If I was closer I would be there!
  • July 19, 2011 7:55 AM PDT
    Hello from Dayton, Ohio.  Learning my way around the site and glad I joined!  Ride on, be safe!