Welcome New Members

• July 19, 2012 6:03 PM PDT
    Ok in Alaska now moving to southwest Flordia in December hope to find a house by then will fly into Tampa on August 31st be there a week then back to Alaska till December look forward to riding alotand meeting good peeps Cheers
    • 16777 posts
    July 20, 2012 5:27 AM PDT
    slider91usa wrote...
    all you wanabe's I finnaly figured this out and I'm here so show me the way slidermike

All you wanabe's?

• 1855 posts
    July 20, 2012 6:17 AM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    slider91usa wrote...
    all you wanabe's I finnaly figured this out and I'm here so show me the way slidermike

All you wanabe's?

Well geesh!!!  That's fk'd up ain't it.
    • 567 posts
    July 20, 2012 12:42 PM PDT
    @ TWD368 ... Man ! Are you ever in for some climate shock. LOL
    Going from Alaska to Florida in August is gonna be a shock to your system. The temps at that time will be in the high 90s with the humidity about 90% as well.
    Anyway .. Greetings from the Sunshine State; welcome to CF; and remember to hydrate when you ride.
    • 844 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:28 PM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    slider91usa wrote...

All you wanabe's?
    Guess he thinks we wanna be him - kind of liked it better when he was missing :-)
    • 844 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:30 PM PDT
    Bookie wrote...
    New here. Like the site. One of the best event calenders I've seen. Hope to meet some new friends here. Maybe some riding buds around here in west Louisiana.

Welcome Brookie!!!  What part of LA?  If your in the SW were neighbors!

• 844 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:31 PM PDT
    twd368 wrote...
    Ok in Alaska now moving to southwest Flordia in December hope to find a house by then will fly into Tampa on August 31st be there a week then back to Alaska till December look forward to riding alotand meeting good peeps Cheers

Welcome!  Bet you looking forward to a slightly longer riding season!!!

• 9 posts
    July 21, 2012 2:21 PM PDT
    Hopefully...I have Lil' Red by then. I'll meet ya 'round Tampa at the end of August. I BELIEVE!!! <3 NE Florida, and a crazy azz'd chick at that...HI!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 16777 posts
    July 21, 2012 4:10 PM PDT
    GoFur wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    slider91usa wrote...

All you wanabe's?
    Guess he thinks we wanna be him - kind of liked it better when he was missing :-)

Indeed!

• 9 posts
    July 21, 2012 4:16 PM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    GoFur wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    slider91usa wrote...

All you wanabe's?

Indeed!

Damn, guys...ya'll used to have a cents-a-huma.  Lighten up, the boy, ain't right. K?  He has a heart bigger n all a Texas, give 'im a chance.
    For me?  And if'n yer just F**Kin with 'im or me, ...BITE ME!   "n make sure ya even up both sides.  I hate bein' LOPSIDED...lmfao

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 658 posts
    July 21, 2012 7:19 PM PDT
    Bookie, twd368. Welcome to the site! Great people on here. Hope you enjoy.
    • 658 posts
    July 21, 2012 7:24 PM PDT
    slider91usa wrote...

Damn Tweek, your brother makes one hell of an entrance!     LOL

Welcome to the site slider.

Medic
    • 5417 posts
    July 22, 2012 2:50 AM PDT
    Everyone's a wannabe - I wanna be Filthy Stinkin' Rich - and so far I only got two of 'em
  • July 26, 2012 11:48 PM PDT
    GoFur wrote...
    Bookie wrote...
    New here. Like the site. One of the best event calenders I've seen. Hope to meet some new friends here. Maybe some riding buds around here in west Louisiana.

Welcome Brookie!!!  What part of LA?  If your in the SW were neighbors!

DeRidder. About the center of the state almost on the Texas line. I ride on both sides of the Sabine river. 
  • August 1, 2012 5:52 PM PDT
    Hello, newbee from Cali
    • 16777 posts
    August 1, 2012 6:16 PM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north shore.
    • 18989 posts
    August 1, 2012 10:13 PM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the Best Damn Biker Site on this here web thing.
  • August 1, 2012 10:41 PM PDT
    Hello and welcome from Minnesota.
  • August 2, 2012 3:13 AM PDT
    Hi Sparky. Welcome from North Carolina!!!
    • 658 posts
    August 2, 2012 3:20 AM PDT
    Howdy and welcome to the site!

Medic
  • August 19, 2012 8:41 AM PDT
    Hello....new member from the deep south, Georgia....I'm already liking this site!! Forums and blogs! Yay!!!! (I love to read them...and sometimes throw in a word or two...)
    Ride safe, long and hard!!!!
    • 9 posts
    August 19, 2012 1:57 PM PDT
    Welcome to Cyclefish, Miss Linda! You'll love it around here. We're just a bunch of fun loving, motorcycle types, who don't have any agenda's, other than makin' friends, and talkin' out loud...
    Wade on in, and pick up a thread, on one of the forums. There's sure to be somethin' that blows your skirt up. lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 658 posts
    August 19, 2012 2:52 PM PDT
    NeeCee, Howdy and welcome to the site from NC. Lot's of good folks here, Jump on in and enjoy yourself.

Medic
  • August 19, 2012 5:00 PM PDT
    Hi Neecee from the other side of the country.

And hi to all the others who joined.
    • 3006 posts
    August 19, 2012 5:49 PM PDT
    Howdy & Welcome from San Francisco Bay areaNeeCee, to the best biker board on the web !

stay safe & enjoy the ride