Welcome New Members

• 18989 posts
    April 12, 2013 6:00 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish from the ‘at large’ (currently in Terlingua TX) member to the best Damn family biker site on this here web thing.
    • 11 posts
    April 12, 2013 6:55 AM PDT
    Hello Meguide & TexasAngel. Welcome to this awesome site!
  • April 12, 2013 8:09 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site from north of the metromess (Dallas).
    • 9 posts
    April 12, 2013 8:19 AM PDT
    A non-ridin' (At the moment) member, of the Patriot Guard. Thanks, for doin' ALL YOU DO!!!
    And WELCOME TO CYCLEFISH, BRO!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 12, 2013 9:35 AM PDT
    Thank you Rex, tanzanite & Trippin. Im in the Tx Panhandle. Have been riding my own for a little over a year now.
  • April 12, 2013 10:55 AM PDT
    Yeah... Sure is pleasant out there in the summer lol

Ride safe!
  • April 16, 2013 12:13 AM PDT
    Hi I'm new from Indiana. I have a HD Softail that is a dream come true to me. Unfotunatley just days after joining this forum I decided to take a slide and jump onto the pavement rather then drive up the rear end of the cars in front of me. Looked in the mirror and one second later all the cars had stopped...Yikes!! No broken bones but on crutches for no weight on my knee. Not quite the way I planned to meet. So my bike will be fixed soon ( I hope) and then you will hear about my rides. Nice to meet everyone!
    • 18989 posts
    April 16, 2013 12:42 AM PDT
    Heal fast Angel, now that that is out of the way. Better to slide a bit than naila stopped cage!

and...Welcome to CycleFish from the ‘at large’ (currently in Terlingua TX) member to the best Damn family biker site on this here web thing.
  • April 16, 2013 3:20 AM PDT
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Yep can't wait to get back up on my White Stallion soon.
    You know a fellow biker I ddin't even know stopped and when they told me I wanted to talk to him. He put his face up to my shield so I could see him and smiled offering support... a complete stranger understood. He told me about my bike injuries and even stayed with it until my husband go there to pick it up. He understood!

• 16777 posts
    April 16, 2013 6:13 AM PDT
    Hello to all the new folks, from the rainy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • May 2, 2013 2:44 AM PDT
    New here from Kansas. Glad I found this site.
    • 5417 posts
    May 2, 2013 3:27 AM PDT
    Welcome Deb... We're glad you found us too :-)

Enjoy the site!
    • 16777 posts
    May 2, 2013 5:25 AM PDT
    Hello from the extreme northwest of Pennsylvania.
  • May 2, 2013 6:37 AM PDT
    Thank you for the welcome. My husband, Lloyd, was killed Sunday night on his bike. It was the most devastating moment in my life.

The outpouring of love, prayers and support has been amazing and has totally changed me. Friends and family are right now organizing a fundraising memorial run for me on June 1st. After Lloyd's expenses I am going to start a foundation in Lloyd's name and dedicate the rest of my life to give that same love and support to other surviving families who are going through this kind of tragedy.

He has been my best friend for the last 23 years, and in his death he is still changing my life for the better.

• May 10, 2013 6:52 AM PDT
    thank you lucky lookin forward to this sites goodies have a great day and becareful out there
  • May 15, 2013 3:37 AM PDT
    Hi!  My husband and I just joined the site and are pretty excited about the site.  We just got our bike last fall and don't have any friends (that live close to us) that have bikes, so we are really looking forward to meeting some new friends to ride with occassionally.  Looking forward to checking out the site more!
    • 16777 posts
    May 15, 2013 3:43 AM PDT
    Hello from the Sunny Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 5417 posts
    May 15, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
    Well I don't live very close, but do want to welcome you Donna & Larry
    • 3006 posts
    May 16, 2013 4:34 AM PDT
    Welcome from Frisco Bay to the best motorcycle board on the web to all the new members
    hope you enjoy it too !!!

stay safe & enjoy the ride !!!

• 18989 posts
    May 16, 2013 7:13 AM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
  • May 24, 2013 3:12 AM PDT
     New to riding and the forum- from SE Iowa. 

Hi, I'm Gail- and I ride a '12 883 Superlow. Older gal here, rode for years on the back, decided I wanted to ride my own. Maiden ride was a disaster last year, but I did get back on this spring and have put about 350 miles on and diggin' it. 

Admitted novice and my worst fears around here are the deer. Also, looking for others near me that want to ride on occasion with me. Husband rides a tractor, so I'm pretty much on my own. And I am really enjoying it.

Now, off to lurk. 
    • 3006 posts
    May 24, 2013 8:11 AM PDT
    Congrats on finding the best motorcycle board on the web!!! There are a lot ladies on here who ride there own also.

Sounds like you are still learning the ride,and if your willing maybe check out taking a motorcycle riding/safety course? Eventually your hubby may even join you after seeing all the smiles on your face

As for the deer,just remain cautious & learn the places where they typically hang out.In my neighborhood we have so many its like second nature to expect them & I have become perty darn good at staying out of their way & a large part is being cautious n keeping the hand off the throttle,& covering the brake.

stay safe & enjoy the ride !!!
    • 90 posts
    May 30, 2013 3:44 PM PDT
    Greetings from Texas. Glad to be here, hope to meet some good folk who like to RIDE.
    • 16777 posts
    May 30, 2013 4:09 PM PDT
    Hello from the starlit Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 567 posts
    May 31, 2013 2:10 AM PDT
    Wow. Looks like we've got quite a few people joining the forum. Greetings to all from the center of the Sunshine State. I hope y'all get to meet up with plenty of members in your area and form new riding friendships.