Welcome New Members

• June 4, 2012 6:06 AM PDT
    quick intro from delaware.........hi y'all........just started riding again and looking some websites to hone my skills...I figure the best place to start is asking people who ride my questions and or comments on my new experiences....
    Ride safe and ride often....
    • 16780 posts
    June 4, 2012 7:28 AM PDT
    Hello to all the new folks I missed while I was computer-less.
  • June 4, 2012 7:43 AM PDT
    Hey hey. Texas here, God's Country. New to Cyclefish. Like it so far. Been playing around in the settings, polls, events. Really like what I'm seeing.
    Ride 2-3 time to/from work per week. Try to catch 1-2 rides per month on the weekends. My eldest daughter is my riding partner, love that we have this one thing that only WE do together. I go by BLACKIE, she's LIL BLACKIE. Hope to see you all out on the open trails soon!
    • 567 posts
    June 4, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
    daveband wrote...
    Thank you Bill, know anything about enclosed trailers? Want to haul two bikes back from sturgis in a rented 6 x 10 trailer and have bought one ez chock for the Night train but need a chock for the heritage. Can't drill holes in a rented trailer

Its kinda tough when you can't punch holes to brace the bottom of the bike. Any chance you can use ratchet straps low near the floor? Maybe around the spokes in the wheel if'n they ain't wire spokes.

• June 6, 2012 12:36 PM PDT
    Hello everybody. Yeps, another new guy found the site/forums 
  • June 6, 2012 2:18 PM PDT
    A big hello to all from Long Island NY (Suffolk County)
  • June 6, 2012 5:15 PM PDT
    hey ya'all....new member and new rider. Got tired of riding in the back, no regrets, lovin riding solo.
    nice site, look forward to what it brings.

Be safe
    Cherie'
    • 16780 posts
    June 6, 2012 7:14 PM PDT
    Hello from Lake Erie shores of Pennsylvania.
  • June 8, 2012 7:37 AM PDT
    I have not noticed any postings in the forum about towing a rack and roll trailer (made by Yakima). I would like to travel around the US towing a rack and roll trailer with a Skybox and a kayak mounted to it behind by 1000 V-Strom. Can anyone be of help to me?.
  • June 8, 2012 7:59 AM PDT
    BIG GIANT WELCOME to all you new peeps! You've come to the best bike spot on the net!
  • June 17, 2012 6:01 AM PDT
    Hello everyone, checking out the site and like what I see. Everyone ride safe.
    • 16780 posts
    June 17, 2012 6:10 AM PDT
    Hello from extreme northwest Pennsylvania.
  • June 21, 2012 5:36 AM PDT
    New member from Phoenix, AZ Currently. Love the site. Here to meet people to ride with and have a great year here in Az. Anyone wants to go for a ride hit me up available on weekends.
    • 5417 posts
    June 21, 2012 5:39 AM PDT
    Welcome Jason form your neighbor to the west. We'll be heading out to AZ next month for ABATE of AZ's Too Broke for Sturgis run in Mormon Lake!!!
    • 16780 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:10 AM PDT
    Hello from extreme northwest Pennsylvania.
  • June 27, 2012 3:33 PM PDT
    Hello from Florida
    • 658 posts
    June 27, 2012 3:49 PM PDT
    Jason, Steve and Chris, Welcome to the site! Hope ya like it here. There's alot of great folks and there is always room for more. Jump on in..
    Medic
  • July 7, 2012 5:53 AM PDT
    just joined and hello everyone. looks like a good place to hang out. Heading to Kentucky pretty soon for the rally, see ya there
  • July 16, 2012 11:02 AM PDT
    New here from just outside of Denver, CO. I've browsed around a bit and it looks like there are some good people here. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    • 16780 posts
    July 16, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
    Hello from the extreme northwest corner of Pennsylvania.
    • 658 posts
    July 16, 2012 10:21 PM PDT
    scooterglide and ridinagain, Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here.
    Medic
  • July 17, 2012 3:23 AM PDT
    New here. Like the site. One of the best event calenders I've seen. Hope to meet some new friends here. Maybe some riding buds around here in west Louisiana.
    • 9 posts
    July 19, 2012 2:31 PM PDT
    HEY SLIDER!!!  RIGHT HERE!

Ride Free
    TWEEK
  • July 19, 2012 2:39 PM PDT
    all you wanabe's I finnaly figured this out and I'm here so show me the way slidermike
    • 9 posts
    July 19, 2012 2:44 PM PDT
    Sweet Jeebis, it's about freakin' time...I think my brother's and sister's thought you were "my imaginary" bro!!!

WELCOME TO CYCLEFISH MIKEY!!! Who dubs ya?

Let's RIDE!

FREE

TWEEK ( THat's me, Mike! LMFAO)

OMFG, MIKEY, You look MAHVELOUS!!!  Buahaahaaahaaaaa!