Welcome New Members

• 3006 posts
    March 20, 2012 5:36 PM PDT
    Howdy to all the newbies !! You have found the best motorcycle board online bar none !
    stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
    • 658 posts
    March 21, 2012 6:17 AM PDT
    Welcome Mike, Glad you found us. Great people on here. Hope you enjoy yourself.
    Medic
    • 0 posts
    March 31, 2012 2:07 PM PDT
    Hello to all, newbie & question here:
    Anybody have any suggestions on a good first mc for a will-be rider? Don't wanna bite off more than I can chew & I think the 79 sportster in my garage my be a bit much to take a first try on. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  • April 1, 2012 7:47 AM PDT
    Greetings folks, new to the site, I hail from Delaware, and even though I am sidelined from riding due to an incident Christmas Eve, I am itching to mount the Harley and get back on the road. Hopefully sometime in the next few months.

I look forward to meeting new friends on here....
  • April 1, 2012 10:37 AM PDT
     Hello Cyclefish, glad to be with yaall.   chucks hogtrike.
    • 16780 posts
    April 1, 2012 5:07 PM PDT
    Hello from extreme northwest Pennsylvania.
  • April 4, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    Bikers and moderators, I'd like to promote my candidacy, I'm running for Congress and I'm a long, long time biker.  How do you start a new discussion?  Seems like I'm only winding up on others posts.  Thanks, and here's me  http://steinforcongress.com/Easy_Rider.html. ; Great song by Jefferson Airplane if you follow link.  Thanks

• April 16, 2012 3:39 AM PDT
    HI guys heard good things here, hubby and I have been enjoying great riding weather all year! I have had my motorcycle license 1 year and loving it.. I came here to help motivate more women to ride and meet more of the coolest people on earth.. Stay safe and RIDE!!
    • 16780 posts
    April 16, 2012 3:46 AM PDT
    Hello to the new folks!
    From Pennsylvania's extreme northwest corner.
  • April 16, 2012 3:59 AM PDT
    "Willkommen"
  • April 16, 2012 5:36 AM PDT
    :)
  • April 18, 2012 10:17 AM PDT
    Hello everyone...glad to see so many people here. Hope I can make some new friends. Look me up and send me a message.
  • April 18, 2012 10:19 AM PDT
    Welcome to all the new members.
    • 567 posts
    April 18, 2012 11:07 AM PDT
    Greetings to ALL the new folks joining CF. Ifs great to add you to the community.
    • 567 posts
    April 18, 2012 11:14 AM PDT
    Hello to all, newbie & question here:
    Anybody have any suggestions on a good first mc for a will-be rider? Don't wanna bite off more than I can chew & I think the 79 sportster in my garage my be a bit much to take a first try on. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Michelle ... In answer to your question, IMO a Sportster might be a little too tall and top heavy as a beginner bike. Something with a low seat height would work better. You wanna be able to put both feet comfortably on the ground. But before you buy a "training" bike, I'd suggest enrolling in a rider training course of some kind. If you're familiar with the folks at your local HD dealership, ask them about whose course they would recommend for you. Start there and see what your comfortable with doing.
  • April 20, 2012 3:52 PM PDT
    I've belong to CF for a while, but have not been active let alone posted, until recently!!! I love this place!!! Better than FB! You all are awesome!
  • May 4, 2012 11:36 AM PDT
     Hello everyone .
     New member from Cresco Pa. 
     Looks like lots of good info here
      Ride safe- Deer Suck 
  • May 4, 2012 3:40 PM PDT
    Hey Ya'll, new member from Alabama.
    • 16780 posts
    May 4, 2012 4:10 PM PDT
    Hello from the extreme northwestern corner of Pennsylvania.
  • May 8, 2012 9:56 AM PDT
    Welcome Trailrider.
    I am a Bama boy at heart.
    Just over the border in Mississippi now but I ride a lot over Bama way.
    Maybe we will meet up one day.
    • 658 posts
    May 8, 2012 10:08 AM PDT
    Welcome GG686 and Trailrider. Glad to have ya here with us. Join in on the fun.
    Medic
  • g
    May 8, 2012 8:14 PM PDT
    BIG WELCOME TO U ALL ..
  • May 10, 2012 1:23 AM PDT
    I joined a few days ago, figured I needed to introduce myself. John from South Carolina, 20+ years riding, started out on my ex father in laws old beat to crap 70's model Honda. Transitioned thru the metric rides for some time. Now own a Harley. Just got to diggin thru bunchs of info on here
  • May 10, 2012 1:47 AM PDT
    Hiya John! Welcome! I am kind of new myself, alot of good people here, with alot of good words! Good site with even better people!
    • 16780 posts
    May 10, 2012 4:36 AM PDT
    Hello from the Lake Erie shoreline of the Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania.