Welcome New Members

• November 6, 2011 8:15 AM PST
    Thanks for a great site for an old newbie!
  • November 8, 2011 3:39 AM PST
    I have only been here about a week and I can tell you I have met some nice people. I left other sites because people were not friendly enough to say hey how are ya? To me bikers are a way of family life. one for all and all for one. That is a major plus about this site. It doesn't matter why you ride or who you ride with. It's the freedom of having the wind in your face and meeting good people with lots of good times and many rides for the purpose to help those that can't help themselves.(child abuse,familys of bikers that have went down,breast cancer,animal abuse) I could just go on forever and no I won't......: ) I just want to say THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME!
    • 16795 posts
    November 8, 2011 3:47 AM PST
    Hello from the Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania's north coast.
  • November 11, 2011 12:11 AM PST
    Hello from East Tennessee.
    • 9 posts
    November 12, 2011 10:28 AM PST
    Hello back, from NE Florida! Welcome to cyclefish. The last site you'll ever need for all things motorcycle. Check out the forums, and send me a friend request. Love to count ya, among the many...
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • November 13, 2011 12:19 PM PST
    Hello from central Texas Gulf coast. Ride 10 months average, but mostly in heat LOL. Work in progress 88 softy,gathering parts,final drive pulley 61 tooth,1 1/8 belt, less RPM at hi way speed,wider tire. keep you up dated, thanks dagasa101
    • 567 posts
    November 14, 2011 5:28 AM PST
    Greetings from the center of the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
  • November 16, 2011 3:58 PM PST
    this is a cool site.....
    • 9 posts
    November 20, 2011 7:06 AM PST
    krystalblue wrote...
    this is a cool site.....

Welcome to cyclefish!!!  Send me a friend request, and let's get this party started.....
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • November 21, 2011 11:22 AM PST
    Greetings from South Dakota! I should say snowy South Dakota winter is here
    • 5417 posts
    November 21, 2011 11:59 AM PST
    Welcome Striker. You can hang out here for the winter, then we'll come see you in the summer!!!
  • December 2, 2011 2:51 PM PST
    No longer a Patch but a Mongol supporter. Love Scooters. That's my old Lady with me.
  • December 5, 2011 7:52 AM PST
    Hey everyone! I just joined and look forward to sharing stories and swapp'n tips.

Funny thing happened today, out here in N.Scottsdale AZ, I was cruizin to my man cave this a.m. and got clobbered by a blizzard at only 2200 ft, dead in the middle of the Sonora desert . . .no one expected snow this low and especially not me. Thank God I had the good sense to put my shield on my 93 soft tail last week. Thing is with in 5 miles and at 50 MPH the shield had a half inch of snow all over it, as I stretched my head higher so I could see the highway my face got hit by the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen (3" diameter). I was heading West down the Rio Verde Hwy and turned off onto our dirt road after it got as about as bad as it could. I was astonished by the beauty of it all as I rode slowly down the 2 mile two-track, stopping every 100 yards to wipe off the shield . . . IF I had to go any further on that hwy I would have run into some slick situations for sure, but I must say for the short radical blast of winter weather it was, it sure was one of the most exhilarating experiences I've ever had. Now the Four Peaks Mountain range's capped mountains are a chilling reminder that 7,600 feet elevation isn't as far away as it looks- always respect the weather! Working those angels over time . . .ride on!
  • December 15, 2011 4:42 AM PST
    Hey, Been lurking for a while and just recently joined.
    • 5417 posts
    December 15, 2011 4:59 AM PST
    Well then Welcome! Glad you decided to join us, there are lots of great people here!
  • December 15, 2011 7:01 AM PST
    Great to be here!
    • 567 posts
    December 15, 2011 7:24 AM PST
    Greetings from the Sunshine State and welcome to y'all.
    • 658 posts
    December 15, 2011 4:02 PM PST
    Great site! Lookin foward to shaking hands before and lifting glasses after a ride with new friends.
    • 19004 posts
    December 15, 2011 10:16 PM PST
    Welcome Bikermedic and Chrisp47 from the 'at large' member...
    • 16795 posts
    December 16, 2011 4:57 AM PST
    Hello from extreme northwest of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
  • December 23, 2011 6:29 AM PST
    Hey Everyone, and Merry Christmas Eve's Eve!  Just joined a couple days ago from Atlanta, Georgia!  Been browsing around the site, seeing what's up.  Pretty neat so far.  Girlfriend and I ride everywhere, but don't ride with other people very often...mostly due to not knowing very many people who ride.  We try to corrupt our friends but with little success.  Anyone who wants to hook up at a rally or ride together up at Deal's Gap or Blue Ridge Parkway, or wherever else, hit me up and say hello.

• 9 posts
    December 23, 2011 7:27 AM PST
    Welcome ALL who've joined us "oldsters" here on the Cyclefish! And by old, I mean, been here for a minute....Ok, Ok, yeah, I'm old too. Sheesh. Can't fool you guys for a minute...LOL! Welcome from NE FLORIDA. Home of the Jaguars (used ta could say that with a straight face...)
    You'll love the bestess daggone biker site on the web. So join in on a forum or send out a few friend requests, and let's get this ride started....

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 658 posts
    December 23, 2011 8:03 AM PST
    Tweek,are you calling me a youngster??? Thanks, Girl!! Haven't heard that for a,,,, Oh well hell, can't remember. I can't get over the family feeling this site has and felt at home when I joined. Hope to ride together some day. Welcome aboard from NC, garfltrx, Hope you enjoy it as much as I.
    • 16795 posts
    December 23, 2011 8:22 AM PST
    Hello from the Lake Erie shore of Pennsylvania.
  • December 27, 2011 4:40 AM PST
    Hi there everyone from northern AZ! It's a winter wonderland here, cold but sunny, LOVE IT! Just found this site and I am anticipating new adventures for 2012 from reading the posts, tempting me to explore places yet to be experienced from a biker's viewpoint!  Safe riding into the New Year everyone!