new to this site--looking for friends

• MJ
    • 35 posts
    December 9, 2009 3:22 PM PST
    Welcome and Hello from Colorado
  • December 9, 2009 3:37 PM PST
    Howdy From The Valley Of The Sun Arizona Irish
  • December 9, 2009 11:03 PM PST
    Just joined myself...hello from beautiful North Carolina!!
    • 1780 posts
    December 10, 2009 10:39 PM PST
    Hey welcome from another Texan

Night Dragon
  • December 13, 2009 12:53 AM PST
    hello from wisconsin ( how much longer before summer? ) i hate winter
  • December 19, 2009 9:56 AM PST
    was wondering if anybody would be interested in riding in the brass nuts run on new years day.
    starts in pueblo co and goes to canyon city co about a thirty to forty minute ride depending on traffic
  • December 19, 2009 10:55 AM PST
    Hello from Chi-town
  • December 19, 2009 12:22 PM PST
    Hi all, from upstate NY, Hudson River Valley.
    • 12 posts
    December 28, 2009 6:36 AM PST
    PastorCharley wrote...
    Hello and God Bless from OKC. If you get to Oklahoma, we've got a spare bedroom.

Hello PastorCharley,  where at in OKC are you?  I am originally from OK, Enid to be exact but spent my first 4 years in the military at Tinker.  Hope to get back stateside soon and take a ride back through OK.  Take care and God Bless.

Ciao
  • December 28, 2009 7:41 AM PST
    HELLO fro N.C>
  • December 28, 2009 12:52 PM PST
    Hello from Maryland !  I am looking for friends's to chat with. It is said that; "Stranger's are only friend's we haven't met yet ". My first bike was a Kawasaki 400. Right after I got out of the Navy, I was living in Ft Lauderdal, Florida single and free. Friend's call me Skip...on line it's KawiRoks. (Kawasaki)( Roks) =Rider's Of Kawasaki taken after the rider's club. My newest bike I bought in 06.The 20053c.c. Kawasaki Vulcan. My wife rides some but mostly by myself,but will ride in rallies, and special event's to raise $'s. Hope to get to know some of you as time goes along. Have a great New Year.
  • January 7, 2010 6:23 PM PST
    Im really beginning to feel like the lone ranger from the great state of Missouri. I know there are more of us somewhere on cyclefish. Speak up and holler!! Btw this is the gateway to the west (and i say to go back east also) So feel free to stop by anytime. Ill show you some great spots to ride around the St. Louis area. City and Country roads
    • 2 posts
    January 8, 2010 12:18 AM PST
    Rebuilt a Kawa 400 - That thing was breath taking off of the line - Gave up on it after parts got hard to find
    Retired & on my bucket ride now, Buell Ulysses, 1st ride I ever spent real money on. Mostly like to ride boonie twisties. PA Coal-Country is a favorite. - This summer planning on tracing the Susquehanna.

Live in South, Central NY State - Pass thru MD from tine-to-time. Feel free to PM
    • 1040 posts
    January 8, 2010 12:01 PM PST
    Skip, welcome aboard man and thanks for your service to our great country. I'm down here in the "Heart Of Dixie" and if ya ever come through; shoot me a PM as well. Ride safe and with a smile.
  • January 10, 2010 10:11 AM PST
    Anyone here from Houston, TX?
  • January 10, 2010 10:47 AM PST
    how about ohio,any riders out there
  • January 10, 2010 11:02 AM PST
    Welcome Vinnie (Yvonne) n Randy if yer ever in Portland Oregon give me a holler I gots plenty of room ifn yer lookin for n over nite stop
    RandyJoe...Ride Safe n Ride Respectful...
    • 2072 posts
    January 10, 2010 11:57 AM PST
    Greetings from another Central California rider. I WON'T go into details about how we're STILL riding out here this time of year as the weather is still ride-able. Don't want anyone feeling bad.......................................
  • February 9, 2010 2:29 PM PST
    A big hello from Lincoln Nebraska. Warmer, dryer weather can't get here fast enough.
  • February 15, 2010 3:49 PM PST
    Hello from Carson City Nevada. Good ridin' weather today in the 60's and light cool breeze. Oh Yeah!
  • June 1, 2011 8:00 AM PDT
    I'm a biker, hotrodder, sickboy, gearhead from the state of alabama, formaly from illinois, but i must admit i like rollin down the roads on my hog or in my rod much better in alabama, it's God's country for sure and the xtra ride time is a def plus, nice site just have to get use to how it works..Peace and b safe.....
  • June 1, 2011 8:39 AM PDT
    Hello from a North Carolina rider. Enjoy the site. There is a great bunch of people on the site.
  • July 8, 2011 1:19 PM PDT
    Hello from the Norhtwest Hills of Connecticut. Anyone from Connecticut?
    • 1161 posts
    July 8, 2011 3:20 PM PDT
    Welcome from Southern Georgia, TopKatt. Hope you enjoy it like we do.
  • November 8, 2011 4:37 AM PST
    Hello From Essex, Maryland