What Tools Do You Carry on Your Motorcycle

• January 23, 2013 8:21 AM PST
    StopnGo Tire Repair Kit, CO2 Cartridges, BMW Tool Kit, MultiTool, Flashlight, Star Pro Torx Set, Plugs, Can of OIl, couple bottles of water. Cell Phone. But I also go off road, so truck may not be able to get where I am as easily.
  • January 23, 2013 4:27 PM PST
    Tools that came with the bike, air pump for the air shocks, flashlight and several allen wrenches.
  • January 23, 2013 5:36 PM PST
    gremmann wrote...
    Cell phone!

I make my living as a wrench. and I cant fix these dam new bikes on the side of the road. tire plug and a CO2 canaster back in the day I could rebuild the top end on a shovel or pan along side of the road, But now who needs tools, leave room for the booze and smoke  
    • 284 posts
    February 20, 2013 4:29 AM PST
    Cell Phone.... That is all I need....
  • February 20, 2013 4:54 AM PST
    Does my 9 count as tool??
    • 19007 posts
    February 20, 2013 6:20 AM PST
    Absolutely Stac!!!
  • February 20, 2013 10:14 AM PST
    Or my 380,...but my 9 is my regular carry now. I will leave the lipstick aside,....but stick with the heat.....
  • February 21, 2013 3:51 AM PST
    Most people laugh at me:

Socket Set
    Combo wrench set
    Screwdrivers, Pliers, Adjustable wrenchs
    Allen and torx key sets
    Military First Aid Kit
    Xtra Gas
    My Kabar from the service
    Jumpers
    Small compressor and tire repair kit
    WD 40, rags, loc-tite
    flashlight
    motoroil
    rope, cable ties, duct tape
    water

and .........................................................................................................................

you don't wanna hear what else  lol

DocLubo
    • 834 posts
    September 3, 2013 1:31 PM PDT
    southside1957 wrote...
    Number to the AAA, visa, and a flask of Patron Reserve.

Hope it's a big flask.  AAA can take a while sometimes!

• 22 posts
    June 6, 2019 2:42 AM PDT

[blockquote]Lucky said: I am just curious to know what tools and emergeny suppies most riders carry with them on their motorcycles. 

Having a Road King I always have my tool kit with me, whether I am just riding around town, or off for a long haul. I have a small flat pouch the fits nicely in the bottom of my saddle bag.  Here is what I keep in it...

Flat & philips screwdrivers
    Pliers & cutters
    Leatherman utility knife/tool
    Basic set of combination wrenches
    Cruz Tools folding hex torx key set
    Duck tape, electrical tape, bailing wire, wire ties
    Flashlight (mini Maglight)
    20 oz coke bottle full of Synthetic oil
    Can of Fix-A-Flat

I also carry a very basic first aid kit .

[/blockquote]

Thanks for sharing the idea of a good trip. I also take with them some extra nuts.

• 4 posts
    July 11, 2019 9:39 AM PDT
    9mm
    • 1855 posts
    July 11, 2019 11:15 AM PDT

Use to carry quite a bit on the shovelhead but now, not a great deal.  Old fashion tire repair kit. Zip ties, a couple screw drivers, electrical tape, tire pressure gauge, vice grips, and that's about all.  Can't fix these new bikes anymore on the road anyway. My cell phone makes up for that and of course I carry a 9mm

• 19007 posts
    July 11, 2019 3:13 PM PDT

[blockquote]Jimmyacorn said:

Use to carry quite a bit on the shovelhead but now, not a great deal.  Old fashion tire repair kit. Zip ties, a couple screw drivers, electrical tape, tire pressure gauge, vice grips, and that's about all.  Can't fix these new bikes anymore on the road anyway. My cell phone makes up for that and of course I carry a 9mm

I have a 9mm wrench too....lol...Fuses and relays also.

[/blockquote]