BEST WESTERN DISCOUNTS FOR ALL HOG MEMBERS

• March 19, 2009 3:09 AM PDT

Here's some information for all you H.O.G. members out there. This year when your travelling, You'll wanna check out the Best Western Motels. Harley Davidson has signed up with this motel chain and is marketing their establishments to be biker friendly. They will have wash stations and towels for you to clean your bike.  

Recently, I was in Staunton,  VA., cost of the room was $83.50 per night. After I said I was a HOG member the cost went to $69.00 per night. You don't need to be riding your bike either. You may want to have your membership card handy if they ask for it. This is a great thing! More money for beer!

• 5417 posts
    March 19, 2009 3:36 AM PDT
    Thanks Coley, This is really good to know.
    • 5417 posts
    May 6, 2009 4:09 AM PDT
    Was just booking a room for a trip and found this page with the HOG Member prices shown on the hotel search.

http://dconnect.bestwestern.com/DirectConnectWeb/?partnerId=HOG />

Or you can call
    1-888-224 BIKE (press 4) to book a Best Western Resorvation through HOG
    • 46 posts
    October 14, 2009 9:10 AM PDT
    Just stumbled across this on the H-D website...

Earn Ride Rewards

and this on the Best Western site...

Best Western Rewards for Harley Davidson riders and HOG members
    • 5417 posts
    October 15, 2009 4:36 AM PDT
    Thanks Drake. I just applied for my Best Western Rides Reward Card. I stop at best westerns a lot when riding overnights.
  • October 22, 2009 8:02 AM PDT
    We got a HOG discount when we stayed in Baker City,Or for the Hells Canyon Rally in 08....seemed like a great marketing plan,the whole place was full of bikers lol;-)