Wild hog's..

• 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 6:32 AM PDT
    Pretty good movie for some laughs, personally I liked Gost Rider because I'm a big fan of special effects.
    Dragon
  • March 21, 2010 6:42 AM PDT
    Oh guys come on! That was Peter! Go back and watch 'Easy Rider' ~ ha ha ha! Guess that shows my age ;-)
    • 1509 posts
    March 21, 2010 7:04 AM PDT
    that was why i said to watch Easy rider First. He was the Guy on Captain America In Easy Rider. His Name is Peter Fonda.
  • March 21, 2010 7:18 AM PDT
    I agree sheds ~ just watch what someone puts in your tank... ha ha ha!
    • 1509 posts
    March 21, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Pretty good movie for some laughs, personally I liked Gost Rider because I'm a big fan of special effects.
    Dragon

Agree love the video with the goast riders tune in the back ground. makes me shiver.
  • March 21, 2010 7:35 AM PDT
    Good movie! Lots of laughs, but, as most have said, you may have watch it at least twice to catch some of the comments and some of the filming things that are different because some shots were interupted and then shot again. And yes, that was Ray Leota as the grunge biker and Peter Fonda at the end (Easy Rider). Remember when Easy Rider was filmed, it was at a time when individual freedom was the thing of the day!
  • g
    March 21, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    seen ghost rider,..was no bad .
    • 19046 posts
    March 21, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    ray who

Ray Liotta  famous from many movies especially 'Goodfellas'

• 1509 posts
    March 21, 2010 8:23 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    ray who

Was he the one that had a little ketchup and mustard?

• March 22, 2010 2:46 AM PDT
    Peter Fonda probably would have moved on to bigger and better things if it was'nt for Jane ruining his name.
    • 19046 posts
    March 22, 2010 8:28 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    ray who

Was he the one that had a little ketchup and mustard?

He is the narrator...

http://www.youtube.com/v/qo5jJpHtI1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qo5jJpHtI1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
  • March 23, 2010 10:45 AM PDT
    Was a funny movie. A little corny, but that's waht made it funny. Good to see some old time silly humor in movies every now and then.
    • 190 posts
    March 25, 2010 10:30 AM PDT
    I think the Wild Hogs joined the local HOG Chapter nearby.
    • 1780 posts
    March 25, 2010 11:19 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

Agree love the video with the goast riders tune in the back ground. makes me shiver.

I see where they are going to make a ghost rider 2
    Dragon
    • 1509 posts
    March 25, 2010 12:10 PM PDT
    Best version I knowof
  • March 25, 2010 12:11 PM PDT
    Peter Fonda i think
    • 1066 posts
    March 28, 2010 6:24 AM PDT
    I thought everybody recognized Blade, guess i am just showing my age again. And yes it is Peter Fonda.
  • March 28, 2010 7:19 AM PDT
    Normally I can't watch Travolta in any shows, he did alright in this one.
  • March 28, 2010 8:38 AM PDT
    THE BIKER AT THE END OF THE MOVIE WAS PETER FONDA. HE HAS BEEN IN A TON OF BIKER MOVIES INCLUDING "EASY RIDER"
  • March 28, 2010 8:53 AM PDT
    On his eleventh birthday, he accidentally shot himself in the stomach and nearly died.
    • 19046 posts
    March 29, 2010 11:28 AM PDT
    OK to clear this confusion, Ray Liotta played Jack, the leader of the bad boys group. And yes Peter Fonda played Blade (Jacks Father I think) who had a very short scene at the end. I loved his line " Loose the watch" .....
    William H Macy (Dudley) was great. He is one of the best actors working today.
    I thought it was a bit too hollywood but it was supposed to be a comedy so that was ok. Overall I give it !
  • April 2, 2010 10:56 AM PDT
    I agree Rex, a little over played, but for a silly comedy, had some funny stuff...

Marco................. ..................... Polo?
  • g
    April 3, 2010 1:08 AM PDT
    aye ,it was good fun ,thats what it was ment to be .