Does Anyone Else Notice

• 834 posts
    July 18, 2009 4:56 PM PDT
    I'm not sure if the rest of you notice, but everything on this site that causes the slightest bit of problem or possible confusion gets fixed, and many times so quietly a lot of those fixes just go unnoticed.  All we notice is this is one of the best user friendly site I have ever seen.

Here is a good example.  All of us that participate in the forum games, the ones that require a next entry, have seen a new user post a response to the last item on the first page, instead of the last page.  I just noticed a new line above the post box that says to check and be sure you are on the last page.  And now where the page numbers are at the bottom of the forum, on the far right it says either Jump to Last Page or This is the Last Page.  I'm not sure if someone asked for this, or Lucky just saw the problem and came up with a solution.

I know Lucky is always adding new big upgrades and feature to the site, but I really think he spends 24 hours a day just going through and making sure this site is perfect.

A big hand for Lucky

• July 19, 2009 3:53 AM PDT
    I think like most I just take all the stuff for granted. But you're right, things do just keep getting better and working better here.

For as much as you can do here, this is one of the MOST user friendly sites I have ever used!!!

Here's to you Lucky

• 19007 posts
    July 19, 2009 4:23 AM PDT
    Yes AZrider and Tammy. Lucky has created the BEST biker web site around. WAY TO GO LUCKY!!
    • 1516 posts
    July 19, 2009 7:07 AM PDT
    I agree, things get better and better, so here's to Lucky.. He's a great host of the site, Lucky and HDBeech are pretty fun to hang out with too.

Hats off to you!I am proud to be a part of the site!
    I would like to thank everyone for the posts here, I am really sure that it makes all the hard work put into this free site, much more worth his while!!!!
    • 5419 posts
    July 20, 2009 6:42 AM PDT
    Thank you all for the kind words. Yes I am always working to make this one of the best functioning and easiest sites to use, but that is all I can take credit for. What actually makes this site great is the people and the content on the site. I don't spend a lot of time adding content here, that is all of you adding the valuable content that makes this site so good. Plus I sincerely believe that we have the best group of people I have ever seen on any social site.

So here's to all of you for making this site great...
    • 126 posts
    July 24, 2009 4:05 AM PDT
    I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks. I do know that Lucky has done a great job with it. I hope to be able to meet some of the great people on this site sometime. Thanks for creating CycleFish Lucky.
    • 910 posts
    July 24, 2009 1:28 PM PDT
    ditto to all of the above. ;-)
    • 81 posts
    December 17, 2009 6:57 PM PST
    Now that I have been around here for a bit, I do notice how often things are upgraded making them easier to use. And like Rex said, Lucky has created the best biker site I have ever seen.
    • 21 posts
    December 17, 2009 9:31 PM PST
    agreed!!! Lucky did (and continues to) do a kick ass job!!
  • g
    December 17, 2009 10:20 PM PST
    im still on thow ,lol ,gid stuff .
    • 1780 posts
    December 17, 2009 10:38 PM PST
    I have to agree about the ease of using this site. I quit using face book because some things were not as user friendly. So luck if I was drinking a beer right now I would have one for you, but it,s 6:30 AM.......Oh what the hell here's to ya Lucky and the site.

Night Dragon
  • December 18, 2009 2:09 AM PST
    Like others, I recently caught a 'phish' and alerted others. Within a day or less, the 'phish' was no longer on the site. I am enjoying the site along with only one other that is equally as good. Keep up the good site and let us, as responsible users, help keep it a good biker site. Thanks to all, especially Lucky!
    • 119 posts
    December 18, 2009 3:17 AM PST
    agree, very nice. Keep up the good work. would of never found this. Thanks for the invite Lucky
  • December 18, 2009 6:37 AM PST
    Thanks Lucky and all of the members for making Cyclefish great.Hey what does that mean anyway?Why fish?Just wondering!
    • 5419 posts
    December 18, 2009 7:29 AM PST
    wolfhound wrote...
    Thanks Lucky and all of the members for making Cyclefish great.Hey what does that mean anyway?Why fish?Just wondering!
    Thanks again for the compliments on the site.  We are working hard to make this the best site around.  To answer your question on where did CycleFish come from...check the About Us - toward the bottom...
  • September 8, 2010 11:06 AM PDT
    yep the best site on the internet still continues to get better!