Get outside for a new game

• March 6, 2010 1:02 AM PST
    I was rereading my challenge and I baybe should have asked for policeman,(officer, sorry ladies), Firefighter or EMT/paramedic. If possable and the bike.
    • 277 posts
    March 6, 2010 2:37 AM PST
    Does getting pulled over count?????    
  • March 6, 2010 2:57 AM PST
    HDBeech wrote...
    Does getting pulled over count?????    
    If your SMILE is a BIG one..

• March 14, 2010 4:04 PM PDT
    Ok Y'all got a good day to ride and how many had your cameras to document our friends for game step 3. A member of Police, Fire or Emergency Medical at the station or vehicle and service name in view.. Give them a THANK YOU..
  • March 14, 2010 11:53 PM PDT
    OK, Great idea, Does the cop car in my driveway count ?
  • March 15, 2010 12:14 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I am really anxious to do this challenge, but there is NO riding here with this crappy weather.
    Don't give up!  The sun will soon come out and the grass will green too fast.  The roads will be dry after the scrubbing rains and you will be buzzing on your bike again soon...  
  • March 15, 2010 12:23 PM PDT
    sounds great! wow!
  • March 15, 2010 7:18 PM PDT
    Two short rides..... got a temporary fix that might get me through.
    • 18989 posts
    March 21, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    Yeah, I wanna do this one too but Rex is still on the roll around getting some maintenance.
  • March 31, 2010 6:30 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Yeah, I wanna do this one too but Rex is still on the roll around getting some maintenance.
     I hope you got the services done.  Its time to put the Rubber on the road..  Sunny and 70s for the next week could mean some serious rides and great blooming shots available Be safe and have fun.!!!

• 18989 posts
    March 31, 2010 11:03 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
     I hope you got the services done.  Its time to put the Rubber on the road..  Sunny and 70s for the next week could mean some serious rides and great blooming shots available Be safe and have fun.!!!

Howard, Yes it's  99% done, Just waitig on my new rotors that the dealer says will be in tomorrow. So if I didn't screw anything up and the rotors arrive I will be riding tomorrow afternoon.

• April 4, 2010 2:57 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    hgsc90 wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

Howard, Yes it's  99% done, Just waitig on my new rotors that the dealer says will be in tomorrow. So if I didn't screw anything up and the rotors arrive I will be riding tomorrow afternoon.
     Hope You have your camera with. 

• April 17, 2010 4:44 AM PDT
    Going once, twice??? Guess no cameras or this is "Boring" Pick a new subject???
    • 18989 posts
    April 17, 2010 11:05 PM PDT
    Gonna try today Howard.
  • April 17, 2010 11:35 PM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Going once, twice??? Guess no cameras or this is "Boring" Pick a new subject???

I love this game!!! I'm surprised not many have jumped in to participate. If my wheels were turning I would have done this challenge. Rex will be out rolling today, hope he gets a chance to get it done.
  • April 28, 2010 12:58 PM PDT
    I couldn't find it again. I even have a friend who is a motor officer and still haven't gotten that picture taken yet.. But I really like the idea of this game. i think alot of it has just been weather dependent. Looks like sunshine here this weekend, hooray.
    • 1040 posts
    May 10, 2010 1:17 PM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...

So what's the deal here? Is someone supposed to get a pic of themselve's, bike, with a LEO and vehicle....

• May 10, 2010 1:25 PM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Lets see you in front of Police, Fire or Ambulance Station with one of the employees of your community. Try to have the name in view...Ok a vehicle will also work if last resort. " Git er dunn"

• 1040 posts
    May 10, 2010 1:29 PM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Lets see you in front of Police, Fire or Ambulance Station with one of the employees of your community. Try to have the name in view...Ok a vehicle will also work if last resort. " Git er dunn"

• May 10, 2010 1:38 PM PDT
    I like the idea...keep it going. I will play too when the turmoil in my house is under control!
    • 910 posts
    May 10, 2010 3:05 PM PDT
    at present I don't have a bike...  but I bet if I "borrowed" one  to play the game I'd have a chance at that picture...complete with flashing lights and me in cuffs.    Ummm,  on second thought, I think I'll pass on this round and wait for one I can actually do without risking incarceration.    
  • g
    May 10, 2010 6:51 PM PDT
    u need a bike ....i'd say .lol
  • May 11, 2010 12:12 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    at present I don't have a bike...  but I bet if I "borrowed" one  to play the game I'd have a chance at that picture...complete with flashing lights and me in cuffs.    Ummm,  on second thought, I think I'll pass on this round and wait for one I can actually do without risking incarceration.    

It would make a really good photo Buffy!!!
    • 910 posts
    May 11, 2010 12:43 PM PDT
    hahaa! I bet a few of you would get good laughs! I wonder who'd start the bail fund? No matter, I'm not risking lock up with the KY meet & greet so close (*yay*)
    • 18989 posts
    May 12, 2010 12:11 AM PDT
    Buffy, So you like cuffs????