Get outside for a new game

• May 12, 2010 12:21 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    at present I don't have a bike...  but I bet if I "borrowed" one  to play the game I'd have a chance at that picture...complete with flashing lights and me in cuffs.    Ummm,  on second thought, I think I'll pass on this round and wait for one I can actually do without risking incarceration.    
    Cycle fish does not demand that you "Have" a bike but that you have an like mind of the Family and share your support of the members...I believe you pass those tests as judged by your Brothers and Sisters of the road..

• 18989 posts
    May 14, 2010 12:12 AM PDT
    Maybe I can get this photo tomorrow. I will be in a parade of bikes, classic cars and LEOs.
  • May 14, 2010 1:05 AM PDT
    You should have been with me Tuesday evening. I had all 3 with me. Wife ,Daughter and I were stopped ; First in line, for Red light and saw a BMW drive through Red while talking on phone. Elderly couple (older than I) had just begun to enter intersection was struck on front bumper. BMW spun and crossed curb an hit a tree on drivers door. EMT/FIRE history is hard to break so I set up scene control and checked both car occupants and worked with Delivery truck driver (also MEDIC/FIRE history) until we had all of Emergency Responders in control and givern statement to LEO. All were good condition but the Deserving BMW/phone talkers car was damaged bad on both sides with rear wheel assembly near torn off of left side.  Air bags blown front and side  Good possable Total Loss.  Note: Buick Front bumper cover torn (small) and wrinkled  but was driveable no problem.  The couple didn't know what happened was so fast.

Keep your eyes open to all sides for any problem..Spirit Guide and Protect. 
    • 18989 posts
    May 14, 2010 1:18 AM PDT
    Scary Howard, to say the least. Glad you were there to assist. ATTA BOY!

BTW, I NEVER enter an intersection at full speed without looking. Piss of some people at times when I slow to look but that is OK by me. I just don't trust other drivers with my life.
  • May 14, 2010 1:26 AM PDT
    Good job Howard. Glad to hear you didn't get slammed in the process of their distraction.
    • 910 posts
    May 14, 2010 2:09 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Buffy, So you like cuffs????

oooh now that is a loaded question! How does one answer that?  
    • 910 posts
    May 14, 2010 2:14 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    You should have been with me Tuesday evening. I had all 3 with me. Wife ,Daughter and I were stopped ; First in line, for Red light and saw a BMW drive through Red while talking on phone. Elderly couple (older than I) had just begun to enter intersection was struck on front bumper. BMW spun and crossed curb an hit a tree on drivers door. EMT/FIRE history is hard to break so I set up scene control and checked both car occupants and worked with Delivery truck driver (also MEDIC/FIRE history) until we had all of Emergency Responders in control and givern statement to LEO. All were good condition but the Deserving BMW/phone talkers car was damaged bad on both sides with rear wheel assembly near torn off of left side.  Air bags blown front and side  Good possable Total Loss.  Note: Buick Front bumper cover torn (small) and wrinkled  but was driveable no problem.  The couple didn't know what happened was so fast.

Keep your eyes open to all sides for any problem..Spirit Guide and Protect. 

So glad it wasn't you going through that intersection! I hope you never break that EMT/Fire history. This world is a better place for having people like you in it.  
  • May 31, 2010 1:53 AM PDT
    will this work???...although my bike was'nt in the pic?
  • May 31, 2010 1:37 PM PDT
    Ok Taco,the real question is is that you in the car lol?
    • 1161 posts
    May 31, 2010 1:51 PM PDT
    wolfhound wrote...
    Ok Taco,the real question is is that you in the car lol?

lol.
    • 1161 posts
    May 31, 2010 1:54 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    at present I don't have a bike...  but I bet if I "borrowed" one  to play the game I'd have a chance at that picture...complete with flashing lights and me in cuffs.    Ummm,  on second thought, I think I'll pass on this round and wait for one I can actually do without risking incarceration.    

im with you AdventureGirl my dad is a Firefighter getting a truck picture with lights and all is easy just need a bike tho lmao!

Camera is on my phone so they are small
  • May 31, 2010 10:13 PM PDT
    wolfhound wrote...
    Ok Taco,the real question is is that you in the car lo
    wolfhound that is me...i even got the cop to put my hat on as well....

• May 31, 2010 10:22 PM PDT
    just to prove its me...heres me on my heritage
  • May 31, 2010 11:26 PM PDT
    That is the closest yet. Your choice to set the target goal.
  • June 1, 2010 12:06 AM PDT
    ok...hummmm...let me think....GOT IT!!!....find the most funniest looking hat....and then get a pic of you with a police officer or fireman or postman, ect. wearing that funny lookin hat of yours?
  • g
    June 1, 2010 12:54 AM PDT
    im in the car , ............no lies
  • June 2, 2010 2:53 PM PDT
    Looks like you were having a wild time Taco!!! Good hangover after that night??LOL

G, were you being a bad boy too????
  • June 2, 2010 9:33 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Looks like you were having a wild time Taco!!! Good hangover after that night??LOL

G, were you being a bad boy too????

LOL....yeah it was a hell of a party at that car show......but didnt have a hangover to bad the next morning....the cops there were realy cool...they let ya drink beer in that parkin lot......we even had a beer pong game set up in the middle of it...lol
  • June 28, 2010 10:35 PM PDT
    OK.....since nobody is up for my idea...i'll make it simple for ya....if your out ridding....and you see a McDonalds with a statue out front of Ronald McDanold......set next to him and get a pick of you both together doing somthing funny?
  • June 29, 2010 1:29 PM PDT
    OK Taco,
    This was as close as I could get Rex to a MacDonalds. I was doing a monkey dance, if you can't tell!  LOL
    This photo was taken in Paris, Kentucky this afternoon.

• June 29, 2010 1:31 PM PDT
    Oh crap.... I thought you said the arches...guess I read it too early this morning before enough coffee!!!
  • June 29, 2010 11:06 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Oh crap.... I thought you said the arches...guess I read it too early this morning before enough coffee!!!

you was sooooo close......i loved to have seen you do the monkey dance....lol
    • 844 posts
    January 14, 2011 1:02 AM PST
    Let's see if we can get this going again...

Who's the first who can provide a picture of themselves riding in the snow...
    • 202 posts
    January 20, 2011 12:22 AM PST

• 58 posts
    January 20, 2011 2:42 AM PST
    Not Fair! We don't get enough snow to ride in. Is all gone by the time I can get the bike out.