Get outside for a new game

• 2 posts
    February 27, 2010 2:25 AM PST
    Starting a new game (that I copied from another board) that will get us away from the P/C
    The way the game will work is that somebody will say what they want a picture of & what they want to see in the picture to assure that you were actually there.
    After somebody takes the picture & posts it here they will suggest something else to take a picture of & another way of proving that you were actually there. - Might be great if you gave us a little background on the pictures you submit.

I'll start with something simple - Send us a picture of a historical marker with your glove hanging over it

There are historical markers everyplace & one way or the other we are all wearing gloves right now. As we go along we can make it more complicated.
    It is great to cry "foul"  &  we can argue about if  the quest is legitimate or if the entry is fair.
    • 19004 posts
    February 27, 2010 2:41 AM PST
    I like the idea.
  • February 27, 2010 2:43 AM PST
    Sound simular to AMA rides. Cool fun
    • 2072 posts
    February 27, 2010 2:50 AM PST
    Sounds fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • March 1, 2010 12:45 AM PST
    Oh, this sounds like fun!!!!
  • March 1, 2010 12:47 AM PST
    i like it
  • March 1, 2010 4:09 AM PST
    Put a newspaper in the pic so you know it's current, not that anyone would bend the rules.
  • March 1, 2010 8:12 AM PST
    This is right around the corner from my house. The area was well know for mining iron ore back in the day. My house used to be a boarding house many years ago housing miners that worked the mines here.

Sorry, didn't see the newspaper addition until after getting back from taking the pictures. I don't happen to have todays paper anyway.
  • March 1, 2010 9:36 AM PST
    Sidetrack had to have had a step or two to get the gloves on top of the sign The camera angle seems to be from a low height..
    Good job girl now you get to name the next challenge.....
  • March 1, 2010 9:46 AM PST
    I did have a little trouble getting my mitten up on top of the signs. Had to s-t-r-e-t-c-h several times to get it to stay.

Ok, How about a picture of you with the next person in line at the grocery store?
  • March 1, 2010 9:52 AM PST
    Can I take a friend, ???? May take a while to find someone I want in a picture with me in Walmart.
  • March 1, 2010 9:56 AM PST
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Can I take a friend, ???? May take a while to find someone I want in a picture with me in Walmart.

Thats cheating Howard! But, no one will know!!LOL
    • 19004 posts
    March 1, 2010 10:12 AM PST
    Congrats Deb on the first. Good job!

Be careful Howard, you might end up on the people of walmart site...
  • March 1, 2010 11:21 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

Be careful Howard, you might end up on the people of walmart site..
    I am not fearless but that is scary.

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2010 2:34 PM PST
    hgsc90 wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

Be careful Howard, you might end up on the people of walmart site..
    I am not fearless but that is scary.

Now I'll have to make sure I'm dressed appropriately before going to the Walmart.    Don't want to be one of those people.
  • March 1, 2010 2:45 PM PST
     "smile" Your on cyclefish camera   
  • March 4, 2010 3:21 AM PST
    Come on folks....no one wants to go out with their camera???? what happened Howard, did you chicken out with the thought of being on the People of Wal-Mart site. Scared ya didn't it!!! LOL
  • March 4, 2010 3:37 AM PST
    My Wife is an art instructor for Dallas Schools so she carrys the camera all the time. Be patient. The last time I got the camera there was 854 pictures in the chip. My turn will come.. The last time they wouldn't let me in with the bike. Was the bike to be in the picture.???
    • 277 posts
    March 4, 2010 3:51 AM PST
    I love this game! I have keep my camera with me at all times now!
    • 5417 posts
    March 4, 2010 4:17 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    I did have a little trouble getting my mitten up on top of the signs. Had to s-t-r-e-t-c-h several times to get it to stay.

Ok, How about a picture of you with the next person in line at the grocery store?

Just a reminder, we're still looking for a picture of...

You with the next person in line at the grocery store

• March 4, 2010 1:48 PM PST
    I did the glove on the sign assignment Lucky. Now its your turn to go to the market, then pick the next photo assignment. I get a reprieve from being one of "the Wal-Mart people!" (thank goodness)
  • March 4, 2010 5:20 PM PST
        This is going to be fun.
  • March 5, 2010 7:25 AM PST
    wheew I dodged a close one..........His name is George. I got bread, he got Gum..

three times green sign said file was loaded????????????
    old fingers and other factors. Great day to Ride....
  • March 5, 2010 8:03 AM PST
    Lets see you in front of Police, Fire or Ambulance Station with one of the employees of your community. Try to have the name in view...Ok a vehicle will also work if last resort. " Git er dunn"
  • March 5, 2010 2:58 PM PST
    ALRIGHT Howard!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!  

and, I love the next challange!